The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-03-2023, 05:16 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Her roommate is Xiaoxi, visited Xiaoxi and saw Anyi walking in and out, asked her who's her roommate and she said it's her.
Ahh I see..that solves the mystery...thanks

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 18-03-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Bro I'm still waiting for ur 77 review lol
I meeting her tonight, wait for my MR. Looks like someone got comment on W. I was zap so much down. Haha. What a joke lol
Old 18-03-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Thank you John

For those who were her regulars a few years ago in condo setting, was her sensual already very limited? Only 3G ?

Now that she is in a shop, does it mean it will be even more limited?
I had the exact recollection of what bro Johndick described. Hasnt visited her since she works the shop. But i supposed the assumptions made sense. Perhaps bros who visited can share.
Old 18-03-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
LN ? Who tt can intro.
You will need to go China and find her.
Old 18-03-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
You will need to go China and find her.
Hahahaha, just about to add. Too short her last tour.
Old 18-03-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/keke-massage/

Face: 8.5/10
Mass : 6/10
Boobs: 9.99/10 very nice shape
Hj: 8/10 no hurry. Has patience. Its my 2nd shot for the day. 1st shot was disappointing by another ML

Overall: 8/10. For neh neh lover. Will siam for zhut but i tried again and be gentle and got what i wanted. Not gonna be top of my list but will keep as reserve. Worth the money.
Keke got the same phone number as an FL on another website called Si Si leh. Which one is her?
Old 18-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Formerly younna is now
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-qi-massage/#comment-44973
Service gaogao
Old 18-03-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Name changed but pics same.

Any idea why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
Formerly younna is now
Service gaogao
Old 18-03-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Her roommate is Xiaoxi,it's her.
this info is potentially harmful to the girls suggest to remove
Old 18-03-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Name changed but pics same.
Any idea why?
Yes. But sensitive to share openly.
Anyway services still just as good as per previous MRs
Visited her today. My MR to follow.
Old 18-03-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
Formerly younna is now
Service gaogao
At the famous hill. Easier if you drive.
Good training for our legs. LOL

In all honesty, there is slight resemblance to her pictures BUT it’s her services that totally changed my mind about her.

Totally PSE! Will jump right into her sensual. FN with good roaming signals. But U really need to try her special move: stocking seduction with HJ using the back of her knee. Yes U heard right! That sensation is totally out of this world! The texture of the stocking coupled with the tightness around your rod, as our bodies rocked in tandem to the point of explosion! Wow!

Also tried her fake lovemaking moves with TopUp. She has good stamina as she rode cowgirl style and gyrating herself against your rod. Almost felt like real love making.

Totally exhausted after the session but boy it was a good session! RTM: Yes whenever I’ve craving for PSE.
Old 18-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Hahahaha, just about to add. Too short her last tour.
Yes. I was a regular of her room mate. Is an unfortunate event....
Old 18-03-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
weizhen is Cool - loads of Potential

1st time try to unlock the “ local “ B2B ML bcos nv try before b2b but end up is fkup. Meet up & i see details all wrong one, motherhood size see liao also no feel. Straight away tip her then i leave liao, since lunch time still early better save my vitamin for nxt ML. I Better not to mention which “ local “ ML bcos im not so bad & also OKT pls la take note of tis seriously. Dun jus anyhow promote only. Waste many ppl’s time & $.

Left the condo then txt another “ Mix “ ML Nina. Saw some bros FR for Nina is pretty good so i test water try try. Indeed very hard to get immediate booking so ask me to come night time slot.
Go over 8plus after my dinner & met up wif Nina. Surprisingly good bcos all details is same & bros FR is real from wat i saw.
She look cute & sweet, age 20s from her face & hands can see she’s very young. Her body is curvy with D cup boobs & not saggy, very nice of view when naked in front of u. HJ with passionate & she will tease u, which i think her GFE is to the max 100% alrdy. She really noe how to turn up your mood. I think many guys will die in her hands. Somemore she has a wardrobe which she show me she had lots of costume set. I think she is very hardworking, she do workout to maintain her perfect body & she is willing to please me, wif her good attitude no wonder she is always hard to book.
Base on my experience, i think she is very fresh, all wolfs pls treat her well bcos she really deserves it.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nina-massage/
Old 18-03-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

new listing, interesting name
Link https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

What got me interested Her name,77. Since I’m a fan of 99, and 77’s fotos does look abit SYT maybe she will be as good as 99.

Communication easy via wechat. Response time was reasonable. Probably busy with other bros. Was only able to book next day slot as she was full on the same day. But she was only here for 2 days so still very new to the whole setup. And probably many bros eager to try new MLs.

Location Nearby to KKH. Convenient for bros who drive.

First impression It’s her in The foto. Maybe minus 10-20%. Last foto in her profile wearing traditional costume is most accurate.

Massage Good effort in trying.

Sensual Still quite green in this area but that’s where things get fun. 77 is very receptive to my responses and is keen to adjust her techniques to make me feel good. It’s like heavy petting with your young gf and getting to explore each other body. That’s also where I felt the GFE from 77 as she is really attentive. Can zhut. Light pecks. 4G roaming for now. I believed GFE will be higher with repeated visits. YMMV.

Interaction We were literally chatting over WeChat as she is very eager to learn the tricks of the trade. Very polite in her responses as well. The ice breaking over WC probably made the session better, even though it’s my first time but we chatted like old friends.

RTM Yes from me. Will be keen to know what’s in store with repeated visits.
Old 19-03-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
How good is Xiao Qi?

Heavy flavour or vanilla?
Very bushy, b cup boobs sag, tall long legs, in-out 50mins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1