The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-03-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes. I was a regular of her room mate. Is an unfortunate event....
Her room mate kena as well?
Old 19-03-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Her room mate kena as well?
PM u. don't want to flood here.
Old 19-03-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Visited mlx and 99 recently. As it is said, both are really good. Both provide good conversation and an overall good experience.

Mlx is still as good as she was before. Good gfe and very fun.

99 is young and very cute. Good sensual and fun experience. Location is familiar to many but is a bit far from mrts. Would recommend both.
Old 19-03-2023, 06:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Link https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

What got me interested Her name,77. Since I’m a fan of 99, and 77’s fotos does look abit SYT maybe she will be as good as 99.

Communication easy via wechat. Response time was reasonable. Probably busy with other bros. Was only able to book next day slot as she was full on the same day. But she was only here for 2 days so still very new to the whole setup. And probably many bros eager to try new MLs.

Location Nearby to KKH. Convenient for bros who drive.

First impression It’s her in The foto. Maybe minus 10-20%. Last foto in her profile wearing traditional costume is most accurate.

Massage Good effort in trying.

Sensual Still quite green in this area but that’s where things get fun. 77 is very receptive to my responses and is keen to adjust her techniques to make me feel good. It’s like heavy petting with your young gf and getting to explore each other body. That’s also where I felt the GFE from 77 as she is really attentive. Can zhut. Light pecks. 4G roaming for now. I believed GFE will be higher with repeated visits. YMMV.

Interaction We were literally chatting over WeChat as she is very eager to learn the tricks of the trade. Very polite in her responses as well. The ice breaking over WC probably made the session better, even though it’s my first time but we chatted like old friends.

RTM Yes from me. Will be keen to know what’s in store with repeated visits.
Nice MR, quite accurate, I want to add on she is actually a very shy person, she will tease you and feel shy herself, very cute girl. Trust me and try teasing her, she is also very sensitive not like many others who does not respond to you or give you fake moans. It’s been long since I met someone like her.

Bros who like shy and cute girl really should give it a try. I did enjoy myself for the who duration.

Will return more often and hope and unlock more.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
PM u. don't want to flood here.
Token for the interesting update.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
At the famous hill. Easier if you drive.
Good training for our legs. LOL

In all honesty, there is slight resemblance to her pictures BUT it’s her services that totally changed my mind about her.

Totally PSE! Will jump right into her sensual. FN with good roaming signals. But U really need to try her special move: stocking seduction with HJ using the back of her knee. Yes U heard right! That sensation is totally out of this world! The texture of the stocking coupled with the tightness around your rod, as our bodies rocked in tandem to the point of explosion! Wow!

Also tried her fake lovemaking moves with TopUp. She has good stamina as she rode cowgirl style and gyrating herself against your rod. Almost felt like real love making.

Totally exhausted after the session but boy it was a good session! RTM: Yes whenever I’ve craving for PSE.
Been a long while after XE for the sumata experience. Top up needed? 3R
Old 19-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Nice MR, quite accurate, I want to add on she is actually a very shy person, she will tease you and feel shy herself, very cute girl. Trust me and try teasing her, she is also very sensitive not like many others who does not respond to you or give you fake moans. It’s been long since I met someone like her.

Bros who like shy and cute girl really should give it a try. I did enjoy myself for the who duration.

Will return more often and hope and unlock more.
Agreed on 77 MR esp bolded points.
Nice ML

Last edited by kaixin82; 19-03-2023 at 10:21 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 19-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

for those still in touch with Mango, she could really use some support currently

for the record, I do not endorse her choice of path and typically shun such practices (I'll just leave is as that)

nevertheless, she has been consistently good in all her previous stints and including the current one and all she yearns after all is to make an honest living (even if it is vice related)

the limitation of this thread and forum prevent me from specifying more so this message is just for bros who are still in contact with her to consider supporting even if is it just 1-off
Old 19-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
for those still in touch with Mango, she could really use some support currently

for the record, I do not endorse her choice of path and typically shun such practices (I'll just leave is as that)

nevertheless, she has been consistently good in all her previous stints and including the current one and all she yearns after all is to make an honest living (even if it is vice related)

the limitation of this thread and forum prevent me from specifying more so this message is just for bros who are still in contact with her to consider supporting even if is it just 1-off
Good bro. Will up you when my pts recovered. Time to plan a visit....
Old 19-03-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just tried the famed An Yi. Here is my FR:

I believe she is the Queen of Vanilla in the current batch of ml now...but I feel she is still lacking a little before I can induct her in my signature's Hall of Fame.
Huh she's been here for more than 1 year liao still lacking in svc means willingness not there. Overrated and hyped up by fanboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Actually they can do basic video verifications for the ladies if were to put effort
Webmaster's selling points are:

1. Loyalty to working girl over customer - customers pay nothing, girls are their paymasters.

2. Name of the game is "be discreet". If they ask for video verification which girl still wanna list with them? Webmaster has never even met the girls. He's only selling eyeballs & web traffic.
Old 19-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Indeed…

SLG Web Admin, do not bother to do up verification videos, when we as customer hit tank the most damage. XD

And many more things .

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 19-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold

does mlx stay alone?
Old 19-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
livestrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Sadly many still fall prey.

I had my fair share of this kind of nonsense.

Asking me to buy expensive gifts, buy air tickets to go home after being busted, etc.

Kindness will tell you that it is ok, if money is not an issue. But common sense will tell you there is zero ROI or logic. She will ask another bro to buy her the same things by telling the same story.

Some bros need to go through it to learn. It's an experiential journey. Wallet must hurt before they learn.

No need reminder.
Good pointer and advice
Old 19-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyj8 View Post
A short FR for momo, since she's not lacking in reviews.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/mo-mo-massage/

Location: Novena, condo in a quiet area (near temples and churches to guilt trip you)

Looks: Cute, pretty, discount 20%. Curvy figure.

Service: Stong massage, hardworking attitude, chatty. Politely inform you before checking phone.

Sensual: Some hit and misses, cute moans, talk dirty. Decent HJ.

GFE: 8/10

RTM: Yes
Mo-mo just moved to another location. Much more convenient for foot soldiers as its nearer to MRT than Novena place. Also have large open carpark next to apartment
Old 19-03-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just tried the famed An Yi. Here is my FR:

Face: 8.5/10 (looks like a chio GND, reminds me of my secondary school crush)

Location: 8/10 (Central Area...quite inaccessible for foot soldiers...about 1.4km to 1.6km from nearest train station...though there are a lot of eateries nearby. Why 8 then? Security wise, its tight...two security pads before accessing the premise with lots of residents moving up and down because of slow moving lifts, be warned)

Environment: 8/10 (room is cosy with air purifier and pink neon lights that sets you in the mood...it was airy and saw that there were mountains of towels that she is airing...when I was with her, heard another room door opening and closing...anyone knows which ml is sharing the flat with her? )

Breasts: 7/10 (Natural small B cuppers) as she said she believes in natural and told me she doesn't like to wear bra don't think can zhut though can tune her pink nips

Body: 8/10 slim, smooth and white complexion

Massage: 6/10 (Gave me light back massage to loosen myself)

Kissing: NA (Didn't manage to get it though I hinted subtlely to her...think it might require multiple visits just to unlock a light peck)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did licking and kisses on my upper body torso and both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A (though able to feel her though her white transluscent panty, with a small bush..)

GFE: 8/10 Great conversationist...can talk everything under the sun...but you need to initiate conversation...likes to laugh and smile a lot. Manage to have 4G roaming with her being SN...

HJ: 10/10 she did in it in slow and sensual style...taking her time as she allow my "little brother to grow longer and longer, bigger and bigger" halfway during this, she applied oil and use her legs and pussy to tighten around my thigh area minic fake love making..to which I finally relent my little soldiers...

Overall: 9/10 The environment and location is a downer for people on foot coupled with residents in that area moving up and down...I believe she is the Queen of Vanilla in the current batch of ml now...but I feel she is still lacking a little before I can induct her in my signature's Hall of Fame.
Did she watch tiktok with you after you shoot? Haha
Found her phone usage is increasing
The svc not same as before

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1