The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-03-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

W seems popular and wanting to visit, any bro can share if her location is foot soldiers friendly? Like 5-10mins walk from nearest mrt/bus stop
Old 24-03-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
W seems popular and wanting to visit, any bro can share if her location is foot soldiers friendly? Like 5-10mins walk from nearest mrt/bus stop
Bro, fyi

2-4 mins from the nearest bus stop
7-10 mins from the nearest mrt
Depends on walking speed

Don’t hesitate, just book & go

Good luck

Last edited by Life6666; 24-03-2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old 24-03-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Unitedasone is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolman View Post
Dun know about ek.
But shishi svc is good n friendly but looks is below average for my standard. Fyi, imho
Thanks bro for the info. Looks like I’m leaning more to EK for now.
Old 25-03-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolun View Post
Anybody know when zora will be back to work?althought she what also cannot in term of sensual but just miss her pretty face 😅 try xiao xi as mention by a bro here that she is smiliar to zora but u still feel in term of pretty n good figure Zora still win xiao xi.xiao xi room is quite messy as compare to zora neatness.
Xiao xi have the kind of XMM look lol
Her roommate was an popular vanilla angpai syt
Old 25-03-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12920 / Power: 39
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Mo Mo a few days ago, decide to leave a FR. Here it goes.

Looks: 7/10 (Light make up on, but look same as picture. Look very sweet and good housewife type. Look 27-30 of age. Petite.

Boobs: B+ or C Nice for my hand. Quite big for her size.

Massage: 8/10 effort kao kao, attentive to your sore spot.

Room: 8/10: Shared unit. Neat, just moved in. Hygienic.

HJ : 7.5/10 no commercial feel. Like doing with GF. HJ while licking and looking at you with CFM face.

Autoroaming: Strip off top. Allowed roaming of upper body.

GFE: 8/10 treats u like BF offer me chrysanthemum drink made by her.

Damage: $120

RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/mo-mo-massage/
Old 25-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/zi-yao-massage/

Understand i owe bros an FR for her but sadly unable to provide one yet. Was scheduled to meet her yesterday evening but she cancelled on me close to appointment time (make that of what you will). Will provide an update if/once i visit her. Perhaps bros who have tried her can give their FR
Any bro tried. Video of bouncing boobs damn tempting
Old 25-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitedasone View Post
Thanks bro for the info. Looks like I’m leaning more to EK for now.
Haven't visited EK since her friend was my regular ML.

Shi shi actually is quite accommodating and I like her location... the other main reason is that she offered 2xHJ... I visited her 2-3 time but the last time she didn't or forget to offer... so no urge to revisit.

Zara
Old 25-03-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayway78 View Post
Any bro tried. Video of bouncing boobs damn tempting
Upped u back Thxs bro
Old 25-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Drinkho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppy_gonia View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/love-massage/

Looks - her photos looks exactly like her. Would say one of the prettier and similar to pictures lady around.
Fair skin, sharp features and sweet smelling hair. Won’t reject for sure. Probably like those office ladies or those you will meet in a CBD gym.

Environment- very clean and smells great too. More importantly, fresh towels to shower and also on the bed. Stays alone and apartment is spacious. Attached shower in the room. Big bed too! Lots of parking although parking attendant very on the ball. So must remember to use the parking app.

Body - fit and tight! Definitely one that exercises and work out regularly. Was wearing a body hugging one piece dress. Headlights not saggy and rear is perky. Skin smooth, complements her looks! Looks amazing in her smooth silky undies!

Massage is something that really amazes me. Really knows what she is doing. Relieves all those aches and knots. Shoulder and waist massage is amazing. I have a bad back and muscles always aching, managed to make me feel so much better.
Massage was so good that I extended my session, just nice a bro couldn’t make up his mind on his booking. Head massage put me to sleep. Left feeling fresh

Sensuality - it was a fun session. She's willing to please with restrictions but then again, for 120sgd/session i was very satisfied when I left. Managed to experience her secret hand technique (神秘手法)and it was something that surprised me. Session was SN but all good for me. The breath down my ears and back, with those hands. Try it and you will know. But then again YMMV.
Session progressed better and was more fun when I respected her boundaries, she was more at ease and could concentrate on keeping me happy and entertained.

GFE - very chatty, lively and friendly. If you respect her boundaries she definitely will be very comfy and respond you with lots of interesting conversations. Beautiful, sexy and oh… her pleasant voice! Can talk anything under the Sun.
If you need a companion for a couple of hours to get rid of work/ family stress. She can offer that listening ear or be that chatty person to perk you up!

Then Again YMMV.

RTM - for sure!

Absolutely agree, she’s the best gems around and honestly, I find it hard to even look at others with Love around. That’s why she’s my go to since day 1.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Went to try.
Pros: took 90 mins and half the time at least was BBBJ with a finger up my prostate.
i'm really curious. For MLs who do ass poking, do they do it with their bare fingers (i.e. no gloves)?
isn't it kind of dirty since people don't normally clean the inside of their assholes??
Old 25-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SimpleBoy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw some reviews on W and went to try recently. Maybe expectations were raised until quite high by the raving reviews. Tbh was quite disappointed by the service.

Moment I enter the unit, she was on the phone and just give me a cup of water. Just told me to go shower while she continues to stay on her phone. After shower tell me to lie on the bed. Towel had those musky smell, like the kind you wash but rainy weather cannot dry properly.

Starting massage with one hand as the other was still on phone. Only after awhile later then both hands on. Session was pretty standard SOP... maybe i not handsome enough for her haha so dont have all those chit chat with her unlike the other bros.

Looks (7/10) - Abit of 张韶涵 face to me
Boobs (6/10) - Enhanced, not for bros who dont like those big and hard boobs
Massage (6/10) - Quite sad at times, she will stop suddenly to use phone but oh wells, we not for the massage anyways
HJ (7/10) - Pretty Vanilla, SN, tune the nips but feels very plastic too.

Overall an average sess for me but YMMV.
Old 25-03-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

***Community Announcement***

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

Just visited Yiyi and this playful witty nubile SYL has shifted. Detailed MR to follow soon. Really nice perky (.)(.)

Bros who are familiar with Baby & LL’s last location will find the area very familiar. Walking distance to MRT. With a bus stop and eateries nearby. Personally Prefer her new location since no more expensive parking. and can grab a bite nearby if hungry from all the exertion.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66

Last edited by cheongster_11; 25-03-2023 at 05:32 PM.
Old 25-03-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleBoy93 View Post
Saw some reviews on W and went to try recently. Maybe expectations were raised until quite high by the raving reviews. Tbh was quite disappointed by the service.

Moment I enter the unit, she was on the phone and just give me a cup of water. Just told me to go shower while she continues to stay on her phone. After shower tell me to lie on the bed. Towel had those musky smell, like the kind you wash but rainy weather cannot dry properly.

Starting massage with one hand as the other was still on phone. Only after awhile later then both hands on. Session was pretty standard SOP... maybe i not handsome enough for her haha so dont have all those chit chat with her unlike the other bros.

Massage (6/10) - Quite sad at times, she will stop suddenly to use phone but oh wells, we not for the massage anyways

Maybe this is why I have yet to look for her till today. Upz for honest MR.
Old 25-03-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleBoy93 View Post

Bro, she didn’t offer to wipe your body?

For me as long the ML don’t use the phone during sensual then it’s fine.
Did encounter before, a bit turn off for that

Most of the time when I lie down I will remain silence but she try to engage conversation with me “你每次都不说话的吗?”, I’m not handsome either
Old 25-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Just realized tang tang has just delisted. There goes my hopes of having a session with her lol.
serious?!?!?

just visited her on Tues but heard from her she intend to RTC.

nowadays she mainly serve regular also

hardworking lady to please you.

her service is similar to Angel with the slurping and pop sound (if you know what I mean)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1