The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Dum believe full nude in Spa
Same here spa hardly got fn de
Old 26-03-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Her boobs is definitely not just B..more like a C++ or a D.
Got chance I help you ask her
Old 26-03-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post

While I respect the MRs of the bros and their experiences with MLs at the end of the day we must all realise our fave disclaimer is “Your mileage might vary” or YMMV.

Usually for me to RTM a ML as bros would know from my previous posts I must be able to achieve the following within the first few repeated visits:

1. Can Zhut (.)(.)
2. Can French
3. Can 5G roaming

Otherwise I’ll drop the ML and move onto others. Those whose looks/body don’t entice me or have attitude or other issues I’ll drop them like a hot potato at the first visit and never visit again.
!
Wow bro mind share by PM which ML can french ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 26-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
i'm really curious. For MLs who do ass poking, do they do it with their bare fingers (i.e. no gloves)?
isn't it kind of dirty since people don't normally clean the inside of their assholes??
Recently I have my ass poked by one of the popular ML. Before the visit, I LS at the nearby coffeeshop. During the session, she suddenly pop her finger into my ass and went deep. I had the LS feeling and ask her to take out quickly.

Not sure if she wear finger glove and when she pull out will have shit stain.
Old 26-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Recently I have my ass poked by one of the popular ML. Before the visit, I LS at the nearby coffeeshop. During the session, she suddenly pop her finger into my ass and went deep. I had the LS feeling and ask her to take out quickly.

Can't imagine if she did AR...lol
Old 26-03-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Her boobs is definitely not just B..more like a C++ or a D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post
Tried Mo Mo a few days ago, decide to leave a FR. Here it goes.

Looks: 7/10 (Light make up on, but look same as picture. Look very sweet and good housewife type. Look 27-30 of age. Petite.

Boobs: B+ or C Nice for my hand. Quite big for her size.

Massage: 8/10 effort kao kao, attentive to your sore spot.

Room: 8/10: Shared unit. Neat, just moved in. Hygienic.

HJ : 7.5/10 no commercial feel. Like doing with GF. HJ while licking and looking at you with CFM face.

Autoroaming: Strip off top. Allowed roaming of upper body.

GFE: 8/10 treats u like BF offer me chrysanthemum drink made by her.

Damage: $120

RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/mo-mo-massage/
Checked with her, her boobs are big C n small D
Old 26-03-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post

lol Bro, kind of awkward

The only ML who poke my ass - OMM

Made me remind of her whispering to me “do you want to f me?”
Old 26-03-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

knn she poke me also until got that feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
lol Bro, kind of awkward

The only ML who poke my ass - OMM

Made me remind of her whispering to me “do you want to f me?”
Old 26-03-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
InTheOrion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleBoy93 View Post
To all bros who have upped me with their precious points, thank you so much for the support and understanding. thankful for some bros with encouraging comments on telling me need to be more street smart next time in giving FRs...Ah Boy I still quite greenhorn...paiseh...

Think for now Ah Boy will just stay low but continue to try out other MLs too...FRs can be paused, but the cheonging must continue ...

Happy Sunday to all my bros!
learn and adapt boy. your journey just started nia.
Old 26-03-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
knn she poke me also until got that feeling
I don’t have LS feeling at all hahah

I remembered after she whisper then she just lie down and said come f me

Then I just f her inner thigh from behind and come in no time :

That was a memorable session
Old 26-03-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, fyi

2-4 mins from the nearest bus stop
7-10 mins from the nearest mrt
Depends on walking speed

Don’t hesitate, just book & go

Good luck
Thanks bro, visited W yesterday. Indeed she was service oriented.

Location: Area is quiet and human traffic low, suggestions is to wait at the nearest bus stop before walking over if arrive early for foot soldiers
Look: 5-10% off from pictures. Standard discount rate
Body: Slim and smooth. Hard boobs, not for those that like soft and natural
Massage: Not super good, but can feel that she has the strength.
HJ: standard lying beside you and stroke you off. Not much complains as I can caress her silky smooth body
RTM: maybe

Additional comments:
Wipe you down after initial shower
Offered drinks before and after session
Can hold small talks, but will suddenly break the conversation when she uses her phone, and she use her phone, counted like 5-6 times during my session - guess I am not able to grab hold of her attention
Sensual, no phone usage
Still has time after clean up, offered head massage and left at 50-55mins mark

Last edited by lupinrobin; 26-03-2023 at 06:24 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Can't imagine if she did AR...lol
Actually cf. with those FLs who clean our dicks beforehand, the AR MLs are really taking a chance by not showering with us.

I can only say when we visit a heavy flavoured ML, clean ourselves thoroughly in the shower. Spare a thought for everybody.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Crazy Raw Asians

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59477 / Power: 90
trying79 has a reputation beyond reputetrying79 has a reputation beyond reputetrying79 has a reputation beyond reputetrying79 has a reputation beyond reputetrying79 has a reputation beyond reputetrying79 has a reputation beyond reputetrying79 has a reputation beyond reputetrying79 has a reputation beyond reputetrying79 has a reputation beyond reputetrying79 has a reputation beyond reputetrying79 has a reputation beyond repute

Amidst the attention given to W, I have visited her. True to the many positive sharing from the bros here, this W really deserves the spotlight.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Looks: this is the only category I will give grading. 9/10 and she is really beautiful. Out of the numerous ladies I have visited from SLG, she has got to be the prettiest. I was jokingly sharing that she can easily get a rich boyfriend back in China and lead a good life, and I received a stare and friendly smack from her. It is a positive to me. It is clear she wants to be independent.

Attitude: again, her good and positive attitude stands out really well here. Her polite nature during the sms arrangement, the use of dry towel (with that sun baked smell, is there a word for it?), her offer of drinks twice after the 2 showers, her offer to wipe me dry twice, her offering of her fruits and food which was her meal and I have to politely decline, etc. All this really makes her stand out superbly well. She is indeed sincere in wanting to provide her listed services well. Her phone use was zilch and she was standing outside the shower room waiting for me to come out and dry me, at least for my visit.

Massage: I am a >= 2hr session guy. And, this lady insisted on providing massage beyond the 60mins mark! She is indeed hardworking and really sincere in providing quality service. I literally have to sit up to stop her from massaging further. We all know how energy sapping massage can be. Hats off to her. And, she provided adequate strength.

Sensual: comes the exciting part? She has silky smooth skin. I love it. She has the curves at the right places. Combining these together with her moans, and her ability to identify my sensitive regions, I reached ecstasy with extreme elation. Extreme! Playability has always been YMMV, I’ll leave it out for each individual’s expectation and experience will differ. I don’t want to go down the path of arguing. But, I am sure her phone use is minimal. She requested for phone use prior to picking up her phone, both times to confirm appointments which I really think is reasonable. Certainly, I didn’t decline her request to use her phone.

Will I return to find this lady? Definitely yes. No doubts about it.

To me, she is indeed a rarity these days. Treasuring such rarity is a must for me. She has captured my attention.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Actually cf. with those FLs who clean our dicks beforehand, the AR MLs are really taking a chance by not showering with us.

I can only say when we visit a heavy flavoured ML, clean ourselves thoroughly in the shower. Spare a thought for everybody.
Yes man. Those MLs serve many bros everyday. We need to keep ourselves clean and protect each other while satisfying ourselves.
Old 26-03-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
I don’t have LS feeling at all hahah

I remembered after she whisper then she just lie down and said come f me

Then I just f her inner thigh from behind and come in no time :

That was a memorable session
That’s truly memorable. She sure does knows how to trigger our lust.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1