The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Is it lady S?
I never could understand why can’t hj after the treatment. It is such a torture.
I feel you bro. Quite torturing feeling. But can Op for her sexy prostate massage instead of prostate + JG lor. No more torturing feeling. 🤣
Old 27-03-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Nope.

Prostate therapy (aka poking) is for treatment, not pleasure.

But can stimulate the prostate - which is the male g-spot - from outside by AR or hand. AR doesn't do anything for me either, but fingers, oh yes.

Correct. Those who have tried a particular Thai lady will know
The anus actually have lots of sensitive nerve endings that can be very pleasurable if being stimulated in the “right” way. My most intense orgasm was from a combination of finger in the butt, bbbj and balls stimulation all at the same time… Really jelly legs after that session
Old 27-03-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
The anus actually have lots of sensitive nerve endings that can be very pleasurable if being stimulated in the “right” way. My most intense orgasm was from a combination of finger in the butt, bbbj and balls stimulation all at the same time… Really jelly legs after that session
Oh yes I remember that.
Bbbj had took a while so ML started using finger and then the build up was a lot faster until cim in like 15 secs.

But on another occasion for another ML, when she used wet tissue to clean the ass, I think she did quite rough and I had abrasion near my tailbone. Didn’t notice until the infection itched badly and had to see a doctor
Old 27-03-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Gridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited 77 over the weekend and here is my contribution

Figure: small size, smooth skin and kissable breasts

Character: introvert and shy. This added some excitement to the session. YKYK. She isn’t those loud type and come across as earnest. Do note that she is those gentle gentle type

Massage: passable. Could have added more strength but most of us are forgiving here

Handjob: her small hands can hardly wrap around. The session reminded me of encounters with greenhorn. I would say it is a positive experience. You can guide, she will follow. This also mean good opportunities to explore more

Her link https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/
Old 27-03-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Oh yes I remember that.
Bbbj had took a while so ML started using finger and then the build up was a lot faster until cim in like 15 secs.

But on another occasion for another ML, when she used wet tissue to clean the ass, I think she did quite rough and I had abrasion near my tailbone. Didn’t notice until the infection itched badly and had to see a doctor
That ML must have been really rough… Will definitely be prone to infections once skin breaks in that sensitive area.

Just curious, that ML still listed or not?
Old 27-03-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Tks for sharing bro.
It reached a stage, I find ML who wears finger glove and does anus fingering while giving hj. It is such a high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
I feel you bro. Quite torturing feeling. But can Op for her sexy prostate massage instead of prostate + JG lor. No more torturing feeling. 🤣
Old 27-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Is it lady S?
I never could understand why can’t hj after the treatment. It is such a torture.
Who says she doesn't

Quote:
Yup man, the best ML with that skill in recent times is RTC BBBJ princess Molly from the dingy G area. Made my cum so fast WTH
Old 27-03-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who says she doesn't

Yup man, the best ML with that skill in recent times is RTC BBBJ princess Molly from the dingy G area. Made my cum so fast WTH
TT is quite good at that too if you let her know
Old 27-03-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
That ML must have been really rough… Will definitely be prone to infections once skin breaks in that sensitive area.

Just curious, that ML still listed or not?
It was late last year. Unfortunately can’t recall which ML or whether SLG listing as I was exploring FL back then too.
Old 27-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Really good eye there, bro.

W has many strengths, so there is really no need to post these fake reviews to hype her up. Like all MLs, of course, she has her weaknesses. I enjoyed my session with her but can't help to be perplexed by the avalanche of reviews that painted her like a perfect goddess (of course, not referring to the honest bros who really had a perfect time with her).
Agree. It may have an adverse effect these reviews.

Zara
Old 27-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
Checked with her, her boobs are big C n small D
I like to know if she and her roomie can tarma
Old 27-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

But can stimulate the prostate - which is the male g-spot - from outside by AR or hand.
i remember Mint did something similar once. Immediately after i ejaculated, she pressed her thumb somewhere between my balls and anus. Somehow that prolonged my orgasm, felt like i was having multiple orgasms without ejaculating. It was mind blowing, wave after wave of intense pleasure, so shiok until i was squirming and moaning like crazy.

not sure what that technique is called. Any bros had similar experiences or know any current ML who does this?
Old 27-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Really good eye there, bro.

W has many strengths, so there is really no need to post these fake reviews to hype her up. Like all MLs, of course, she has her weaknesses. I enjoyed my session with her but can't help to be perplexed by the avalanche of reviews that painted her like a perfect goddess (of course, not referring to the honest bros who really had a perfect time with her).
Can't agree more.
Is just like another ML who left.
So much defending and perfect MR.
I believe in objective MR and not follow the leader type.
Even GF or wife will not a perfect 10.
That's my 2 cents.
Old 27-03-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wow! Yesterday I had to spend some money unexpectedly and my bro told to to buy toto... now you also mention-think got chance liao. Lol

Who is your current "squeeze" now?
None.

Back to back kenna 2 unfavourable comments on the database, 1 from your old flame and another whom I outright rejected. That sealed the fate of my number.

I miss Rayna …..

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 27-03-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I like to know if she and her roomie can tarma
What does tarma mean? 2 person massage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1