The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
My most intense orgasm was from a combination of finger in the butt, bbbj and balls stimulation all at the same time… Really jelly legs after that session
omg bro, that is like my ultimate JAV fantasy!
3 gals 1 guy, one sucking the dick, one sucking the balls, and one poking/licking the asshole.
really hard and expensive to arrange something like that.

think i'll settle for this 3-in-1 ML, easier on my wallet lol.
do you mind sharing who this ML is? please PM me if you don't want to disclose publicly.
Old 27-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
What does tarma mean? 2 person massage?
yes, 2 person massaging and pleasuring you.
Old 27-03-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
What does tarma mean? 2 person massage?
Yes. Or Chinese is shuangfei
Old 27-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Omm still around mah? If not which ML to try that can poke ass one? Never try before except AR haha
Old 27-03-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Is omm still around? If not is there any good ML that poke ass one? Wanna try leh haha, only try before AR hahaha...
Old 27-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I like to know if she and her roomie can tarma
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
yes, 2 person massaging and pleasuring you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Yes. Or Chinese is shuangfei
Mo mo just replied said she did before but this won't be the norm. She mentioned she had a number of queries before but all turn out to be aeroplanes.
Customers who are already there and interested can ask if any arrangements can be made there and then. And there were successful ones.
Old 27-03-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Is omm still around? If not is there any good ML that poke ass one? Wanna try leh haha, only try before AR hahaha...
Yes. She’s still around
Old 27-03-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Yes. She’s still around
Oh thanks haha it's time to give her a try.

On a side note, idk what happened earlier and made multiple post by accident, probably server lag or something. Idk why ppl liddat also wanna zap me lol... Sibei lame.
Old 27-03-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes. She’s still around
Does she advertise in any website? Last time wish to visit her but she rtc. Deleted her contact.
Old 27-03-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
None.

Back to back kenna 2 unfavourable comments on the database, 1 from your old flame and another whom I outright rejected. That sealed the fate of my number.

I miss Rayna …..
Old flame... T or K?

Zara
Old 27-03-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Gloves worn are those ML who does proper prostate massage. The rest will go bare from what I’ve encounter so far.
Means I kena poke without protection. Then the ML touch me after that, with the LS-stain finger
Old 27-03-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Any bro can compare EK and yiyi in term of look, figure and service ?

dilemma who to visit cos i got limited budget only

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/ek-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/
Old 27-03-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Means I kena poke without protection. Then the ML touch me after that, with the LS-stain finger
Boy oh boy, I believe most ML are more concern about cleanliness thn us. And I don’t think they’ll anyhow put finger in. Probably run a check on your rabbit hole for cleanliness before they will do it for you. Who want a finger full of cheese, gross man. Even you’re clean and during the sensual, I don’t think your mind would be thinking about the finger. Not like she’s going to ask you to lick it right.
Old 27-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RE: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ted-activities

Anyone know which SPA/MP got hit ? and if the SLG or other site webmasters go hit as well ?
Old 27-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28033 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying79 View Post
Amidst the attention given to W, I have visited her. True to the many positive sharing from the bros here, this W really deserves the spotlight.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/
Hi Bro, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://samsforum.store/showpost.p...stcount=149550

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1