The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 23-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseyUndead View Post
Hi... I saw this posted on my thread... And i hope to know if this is true... If so can i be provided with a link to read it??

Normally exchanges of recent pics is a requirement via pm, but this is for samsters with at least 3 years of sexual experience.

For Virgin (brokebacks excluded cos this is not a gay forum) with only hands-on experience, he or she MUST post his/her most recent pics in his thread.

Frm
Mousey
You forgotten to link your virgin if it's true "Virgin looking for FB" thread

http://samsforum.store/

Old 23-05-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MouseyUndead is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
You forgotten to link your virgin if it's true "Virgin looking for FB" thread

http://samsforum.store/

The same guy confirming what he says is true is not exactly reliable lolz...

Frm
Mousey
Old 23-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseyUndead View Post
The same guy confirming what he says is true is not exactly reliable lolz...
Read between my lines, I am not here to confirm anything for a "virgin" seeking free sex
Old 27-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Read between my lines, I am not here to confirm anything for a "virgin" seeking free sex
Some take things too seriously.
Old 27-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pkejri2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi

i am in singapore or 5-8th of june..

need some help in finding soapy massage and hotel in call massages...

can someone please help me
Old 27-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkejri2007 View Post
hi

i am in singapore or 5-8th of june..

need some help in finding soapy massage and hotel in call massages...

can someone please help me
For Legal Prostitutes: http://samsforum.store/forumdisplay.php?f=2

For Free-Lancers:
1. http://samsforum.store/forumdisplay.php?f=19
2. http://samsforum.store/forumdisplay.php?f=28
3. http://samsforum.store/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Kindly do a thorough research of above threads before posting or asking for contacts to prevent getting unnecessary zaps/ flaming.

Pls do not come back in to ask for contacts. All requests for contacts should be directed to the relevant service providers or Thread Starters.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johnhailey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi im new here and im going for a vaction and i want to post thread but it needs ur confirmation..could u confirm it thx
Old 03-06-2011, 05:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhailey View Post
hi im new here and im going for a vaction and i want to post thread but it needs ur confirmation..could u confirm it thx
You have already started plenty of threads.... ALL ON THE SAME SUBJECT!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-06-2011, 07:42 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you should read the first page of this sticky.. post 23 to be exact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhailey View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 19
sugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud of

Hi,

I've joined SBF 5years back. always been on and off the forum just that i never posted anything before. so now when i try to post, it states that i'm under moderation, but based on the automate program my moderation will almost be impossible to get lifted as i've never posted in like 5years. anyone can help? thanks.

sugizox
Old 07-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

sugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud of

Sorry just another question. So if the moderation gets lifted, will i still be able to see my previous posts or do i have to retype everything again? thanks
Old 07-06-2011, 05:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugizoX View Post
Hi,

I've joined SBF 5years back. always been on and off the forum just that i never posted anything before. so now when i try to post, it states that i'm under moderation, but based on the automate program my moderation will almost be impossible to get lifted as i've never posted in like 5years. anyone can help? thanks.

sugizox
http://samsforum.store/showthr...on#post5793350

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugizoX View Post
Sorry just another question. So if the moderation gets lifted, will i still be able to see my previous posts or do i have to retype everything again? thanks
What on earth lead you to come up with such a bizarre question?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

Ok I can see my posts already thanks bro sammyboyfor
Old 11-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Hello all newbies!!!
Old 13-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
d74wa_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello there samster... its been a while since i'm going to spore again

however... this time I tempted on trying new thing, which is booking a Local SG FL gals.... and here is my questions :

is it safe to call the local FL to my hotel, in which i'll be staying (2-3days long)
what is Singapore's rules about having a guest in our hotel room, or we/she can walk into the room without any problems

there are 2 hotels that I haven't decide yet where to stay... one in balestier and the other at nanson rd,

so... please... any info, recommendations, news will be appreciated...

cheers,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1