The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalaiBoy View Post
Continued...

Let's talk about the main reason why I like Balai. After so many trips, I still find it the most value for bonking overseas destination. You book a girl for the price you bargained, the girl is yours for a solid 20 to 21 hours (11am to 8am), and the best part is unlimited shots. You really have more than enough time to rest your body and dick before you start the next round. No feeling of rush at all compared to Singapore bookings. My best record so far is 4 creampies for a girl whom I RTF. Her GFE was really good during first booking and I could not forget her. So RTF.

Next post...

Really said to my heart .... Fully agree.... This is also the main point why i like Balai ..............

Bro .... Cheers .... Really good sharing..... Keep continue....
Old 02-04-2013, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
BalaiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBalaiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Continued... (Sorry to keep you bros waiting)

Even after visiting Balai so many times, I still quite can't predict the peak and off peak seasons. For weekend travels, my best advice would be to go there one day earlier, Friday. Take either the 3pm IndoFalcon or 6.20pm Sindo Ferry. This means that bros who work Mondays to Fridays will have to apply half-day leave. Weekday travels otherwise. Why go in the afternoon? As I have mentioned, Balai is your typical neighborhood, there is nothing much to go walk walk see see around. When you arrive in late afternoon or evening, you can have dinner and then massage. You will have ample rest, wake up early on Saturday, and be there at the villas before the first ferry arrives at Balai from Singapore 8pm departure, and those ferries from Malaysia too. You can also avoid the fully packed ferry on Saturday morning. Leave your hotel latest by 9am Singapore time. You can take all the time in the world to slowly hop villa to villa and make your selection, no feeling of rush. Beat the crowd, bros.

OK, I will focus on the bigger villas' girls. My hotel driver usually skip the smaller one nowadays because he knows we prefer the majority of the younger ones there. Now, there are only about 10+ villas left.

Selection time. It all depends on your taste, standards, and luck. Why luck? If your girl turns out to be what you had expected, then good for you. You can enjoy her company throughout the day. Otherwise, you might or will feel disappointed. No hiding behind closed doors, no glass walls, all the girls will be presented to you in their full slutty glory for your handpicking.

Selecting a girl can be an exciting part for the whole trip. Your choice will determine make or break for your weekend. Some girls will automatically walk up to you, pull your hand, hug you, call you Sayang or Darling, trying their best to secure a booking. Some will just sit on the benches, stare at you, or leisurely smoking away. Some will just stand at the door to attract business. Like Geylang, but more happening. Don't bother asking the pimp how long the girl has been working. Nothing but lies. Proven. Once you have decided your choice, ask the pimp how much. Prices range from $77(600K) to $128(1000K). This is where your bargaining skills must come in. Otherwise, you will end up paying more. If you feel the price is justified, then no need.

Next post...
Old 02-04-2013, 03:46 AM
Samster

BalaiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBalaiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Continued...

As some bros have pointed out, too pretty SYT usually have attitude problems. Their price is quite high. Some even have small breasts too. If your girlfriend or wife has small breasts, please make a difference for yourself and find a minimum C cup girl. You are here to enjoy, not to suffer the same sight. However, some girls wear push up bra so it might be a bit difficult to determine the cup size. All depends on your observation skills and luck. I usually go for girls who can initially give me the love at first sight feeling. From there, I will start filtering. I actually don't mind whether the girl has small or big boobs, but I usually make an effort to go for big ones. There are habitual and social smokers, and non-smokers. I'm a social smoker who never buy cigarettes in Singapore, only buy when traveling overseas. I usually don't mind if the girl is a smoker. Just be wary when you kiss or french a smoker. If you are a non-smoker, you might be turned off by her bad breath if she seldom take care of her oral hygiene.

During ice break, I usually ask questions about the girl's age, her personal life, why she work as a prostitute, how long she has been working, etc... And usually most of the answer I get is because of poor family background, and the usual stuff. Don't be surprised if you find out that your girl is already a mother herself. Looks are sometimes deceiving, you think you booked a girl of your tastes, turns out she has a kid back at her kampung. Last time when my friends called me a motherfucker, I would retaliate by scolding them back the same way. Now when my friends call me a motherfucker, I gladly accept it. Before we go shower, I will pop the question whether can fuck her raw or condom on. Of course I prefer raw, but if the girl refuses, then no choice but to use condoms. By the way, provision shops sell small packs of 3 Durex condoms each for around $1 (6K). Fucking cheap right? Don't worry, no imitations. Same standard as those sold in Singapore. So I would suggest you buy there, but less types to choose from.

How many shots you can last throughout the 20-21 hours depends on yourself. If your girl is a horny fighter, she will keep initiating sex with you. Some girls not automatic, but you can pace yourself and tell them you wanna fuck them when you feeling horny. Services wise ranges from girl to girl, and the chemistry you have build up with her will determine the GFE.

The reason why I don't write FR for the girls is because they work for 6 months and go. No point writing if the girl service is lousy. Even if I write, you must make the trip down and book her in person. Getting her number and making advance booking is useless. Her pimp who collects payment decides who she goes with. However, you can get the pimp number and make advanced booking. If you are late, and another bro wanna book her, just too bad. No money, no talk. I never take pictures of the girls because I'm there to relax, not to find a girlfriend. I just don't see the need to keep pictures of girls whom I will never see or contact again in the future.

Next post...
Old 02-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Good effort on all the info u sharing balaiboy! I usually cheong at batam, maybe nxt time i can try out this "paradise" island instead on my next trip. Keep the balai thread alive guys!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
For weekend travels, my best advice would be to go there one day earlier, Friday. Take either the 3pm IndoFalcon or 6.20pm Sindo Ferry.
Sama sama sini leh. Do i know u?

Quote:
The reason why I don't write FR for the girls is because they work for 6 months and go. No point writing if the girl service is lousy. Even if I write, you must make the trip down and book her in person. Getting her number and making advance booking is useless.
Plse plse. Do write FRs....esp the name of those cewks u booked and fm which joint. Really really appreciate.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

I will write a FR tonight as requested by some interested bros, as I got uni lecture later.

It will be for a girl whom I booked early last month.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will write a FR tonight as requested by some interested bros, as I got uni lecture later.

It will be for a girl whom I booked early last month.
Nice contribution. Camping here.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Will be in Balai on 9th April
Old 03-04-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

So far, Villa 15 have more pretty girls in my opinion. But that might subject to change. There are also other pretty girls at the rest of the villas, it all depends on your taste and budget. I would suggest you visit villa 15 first before you carry on scouting the rest of the girls. So here it goes...

Name: Nana
Villa: 15
Height: 160+/-cm
Hair Length: Re-bonded long
Leaving: Early or Mid June
Price: $103 (800K deal bargained from initial 900K)
Looks: 8/10 SYT
Body: 8/10 Hourglass
Skin: 8/10 Smooth
Boobs: 7/10 B cup
Kissing: 7/10 Smoker though, but frenching skills is there
Fingering: Yes
Painting: Never try
BBBJ: 8/10 Good licking and suction
FJ: 8/10 Willing to try different positions
GFE: 9/10 Accomodating with lots of hugging and kissing
Overall: 8/10 She made my weekend

Guess I was lucky to book her. Finished scouting the whole place and still ended up at villa 15. Wanted to booked another girl from the same villa but heck it, chose Nana instead. I wasn't disappointed in the end. Bonked her total 3 times. Bros who are making the trip there, don't miss this gem. She will automatically hug you while sleeping, which explains the high GFE.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
dann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdann is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So far, Villa 15 have more pretty girls in my opinion. But that might subject to change. There are also other pretty girls at the rest of the villas, it all depends on your taste and budget. I would suggest you visit villa 15 first before you carry on scouting the rest of the girls. So here it goes...
Thanks for sharing bro...
Old 04-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So far, Villa 15 have more pretty girls in my opinion......
Wow Your report was so tempting and make me want to go Balai already.... Maybe we should meet up one day....?

Is Villa 15 managed by Ah Hoo or Ah Kiang....? Or are they under new management? (I newbie la... hardly go Balai)
Old 04-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:

Guess I was lucky to book her. Finished scouting the whole place and still ended up at villa 15. Wanted to booked another girl from the same villa but heck it, chose Nana instead. I wasn't disappointed in the end. Bonked her total 3 times. Bros who are making the trip there, don't miss this gem. She will automatically hug you while sleeping, which explains the high GFE.
She fair skin bro?
Old 04-04-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
She fair skin bro?
Heh bro u go there & u find out for ur self then let us know lol
Old 04-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Heh bro u go there & u find out for ur self then let us know lol
Lol ok i scan everything and post here lol cant wait heheheh
Old 05-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did u try her raw ?
Is she demanding ? (e.g. want u to buy this ,buy that, want to go disco, ask for more tip etc)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1