The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-06-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringafresh View Post
Don’t worry about it bro. I realize that those who zapped are generally pathetic losers who have no real authority in life and can only exercise their so called power here, unless of course the zapped person is an OKT—in which case he fucking deserved it. The real bros here gave their real feedbacks and comments and yawned at whatever happened to their points and power. To whoever who are going to zap me, haha, you just self select to fit the description, idiots.
Hahaha…there are quite a few indeed. I feel sorry for you and your parents for giving birth to you. You take care of them at least ok?
Old 17-06-2022, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
Bro massage is 100/hour. Handjob and breast fuck need topup 50
150 HJ only? Will give it a miss.
Old 17-06-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
My wonderful bbbj-cim princesses!!! This group of service providers are truly the best of the best!!! Their fantastic attitude, their blow-your-mind skills, the guaranteed happy memorable times. They are top notch, no horse run, incomparable awesome sensual MLs. Without peer

But alas, the era of this high quality MLs will very soon be over. Maybe forever. All of them!!! I wanna cry....

Molly is scheduled to rtc any moment. My sexy Qi Qi and Mi Xue have already bought their tickets home in this month. And soon after, my powerhouse orgasmic MM, and the incredible squirter, Cheryl, will fly home too.

An exodus of these unforgettable girls will leave a huge gap in my pleasure seeking. Sad day this is. But I deeply thank them for some of my best sensual experiences ever. I will see each and every one if you again before you go. Sob Sob.

I think Molly end of the month as well?

Last edited by jgosh80; 17-06-2022 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Correction
Old 17-06-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
My wonderful bbbj-cim princesses!!! This group of service providers are truly the best of the best!!! Their fantastic attitude, their blow-your-mind skills, the guaranteed happy memorable times. They are top notch, no horse run, incomparable awesome sensual MLs. Without peer

But alas, the era of this high quality MLs will very soon be over. Maybe forever. All of them!!! I wanna cry....

Molly is scheduled to rtc any moment. My sexy Qi Qi and Mi Xue have already bought their tickets home in this month. And soon after, my powerhouse orgasmic MM, and the incredible squirter, Cheryl, will fly home too.

An exodus of these unforgettable girls will leave a huge gap in my pleasure seeking. Sad day this is. But I deeply thank them for some of my best sensual experiences ever. I will see each and every one if you again before you go. Sob Sob.

I knew you would reply to that post haha
I'm personally more of a fan of Molly and Cheryl.

Qiqi mixue and formerly with them MM don't do it for me.

They give you the best value for $120. Period. Their places are set up to please.

They are indeed going to create a huge void that can't be filled easily when they leave. Too bad the wallet and time is limited. Haha
Old 17-06-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
Finally have the chance to visit Shan Shan and I am so attracted to her.

Looks: 9/10 look exactly like the video
Body: 8/10 Slim with nice boobs
Massage: 7/10 well I like her massage
Catbath: 7/10 its going thru the motion, dont feel shiok at all
Overall: 9/10 sometime it depends on chemistry, i think i click with her. lol
RTF: yes, reminds me of my secondary school gf.
Thought can be my summer replacement.. but disappointed tho.. playability really low with restrictions..
Old 17-06-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

They give you the best value for $120. Period. Their places are set up to please.

They are indeed going to create a huge void that can't be filled easily when they leave. Too bad the wallet and time is limited. Haha
I do hope they return under a different operator, or better still freelance in a decent condo.
Old 17-06-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

Am I an open book? Hahahaha.

How not to reply? They raised the pleasure bar so high so quickly that i became an instant addict. All of their ultimate sensual skills, banging bodies and sunny attitude blows all other MLs away.

It started with Cheryl at LI - that super soaker, that splasher, that gusher. My fantasy, my fetish! I was hooked. I would see her once, often twice a week. I thought there couldnt be anything better. Then came the 3 babes together....

Marvellous Molly, G Cup Jenny (rtc) and Cute Kitty (rtc). I was in heaven!!! I should have just rented a room in that shophouse with the number of times i went there. Lol. But Jenny lured me back most - damn, seriously missed those bazookas!!!

There was also young bubbly Joanne (rtc), then MX came and Qi Qi. I circled round for MM, my current fav.

These girls gave so much from just 120, and never a black face too. Always happy, enthusiastic and passionate. They took great joy and pride about pleasing you. Sob Sob....
Old 17-06-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I do hope they return under a different operator, or better still freelance in a decent condo.
Sigh, I really hope so too. However I see some of their posted messages in WC, and what some have told me during my sessions - it looks like most of them no longer have plans to come back to Singapore. A beautiful era is coming to a close.
Old 17-06-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/zhou-zhou-massage/

Hi is this Zhou Zhou the same as the Zhouzhou/feifei mentioned a few months back?
The MRs in recent months seemed quite good but the ones from Mar and earlier seemed pretty mixed.
Old 17-06-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
FJ girl with massage listing in SLG. I reviewed her FJ before, u can go search. I think she is pretty and was good when I FJ her. But that was when she just arrived. Have not visited since. Many other bros say the bunch of girls there always bait and switch with each other. I think there are at least 3 girls living there.
Thanks bro, gonna try…who else open FJ ?
Old 17-06-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xhowey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
FJ girl with massage listing in SLG. I reviewed her FJ before, u can go search. I think she is pretty and was good when I FJ her. But that was when she just arrived. Have not visited since. Many other bros say the bunch of girls there always bait and switch with each other. I think there are at least 3 girls living there.
Agreed booked an appt with Xiao Liu. at 12pm. reached there she say she overslept need to wait until 1.30pm. she offered other sisters instead. beware bros
Old 17-06-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Just tried Rayna. Have been trying to make appt but schedule don't meet.

Look 8/10 some ps of 10-20%
Location 6/10 if u drive good. Public transport at least a 15mins walk from mrt
Figure 9/10 needless comment with past mr from the rest
Gfe 9/10 non commercial chat anything. She speaks canto too
Sensual 9/10 good lots of pattern. No rush let you slowly enjoy
Rtm YES definitely money worth
Old 17-06-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Just tried Rayna. Have been trying to make appt but schedule don't meet.

Look 8/10 some ps of 10-20%
Location 6/10 if u drive good. Public transport at least a 15mins walk from mrt
Figure 9/10 needless comment with past mr from the rest
Gfe 9/10 non commercial chat anything. She speaks canto too
Sensual 9/10 good lots of pattern. No rush let you slowly enjoy
Rtm YES definitely money worth
Hi Bro, did you do any top up? Cos alot of Bros say she can be top up, but i was not offered any....
Mind share
Old 17-06-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Got news that one of the classics xiaodanchun maybe coming back... not sure how confirmed that is since she had mentioned to come back a few times over the years but never did...

Will be nice to catch up with her if she does...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 17-06-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/zhou-zhou-massage/

Hi is this Zhou Zhou the same as the Zhouzhou/feifei mentioned a few months back?
The MRs in recent months seemed quite good but the ones from Mar and earlier seemed pretty mixed.
Different person. The earlier Zhou zhou/fei fei RTC already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1