The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SgFreddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

kor,wad does h and r stand for?
Old 08-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 15
boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!boysg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgFreddy View Post
kor,wad does h and r stand for?
Ah Hia,
H = House, R = Room

Boy
Old 08-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile latest

No not yet, but is something.

Houses no more; 7 9 11 & 17

H26R3 Jenny, R9 ? R10 Carol (the bitch) R13 Joanne & R17

H14R8 Yen Yen (Kathy Chow) former H11.

I would urge everybody to keep the old PSL for 1/2 year, there could be girls moving around as we update the lists. I can feel guys who did not access us will be lost. While we will be searching around with the current list.

Keep it under wrap, that's difficult because all girls are pretty much aware of us. Me at least 5 trips b4 I could fix the locations in my mind, that's a challenge for this year.

Steady everybody hold the ranks not yet, not yet. And I code.

My little story comes btw you and a gun on your head. Ben Affleck in ARGO.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Psl 2013

I can read that the information flowing in is liked waves, which is the right thing. I would urge everybody b4 it gets messy, we don't need Dr Amy Khor to tell us how to record our PSL.

This is my so far.

H26 R3 Jenny (ex H11) $30 R10 Carol (ex H7) $50
R13 Joanne (ex H7) $30

Not forgetting latest H26R1 Chris (ex H7R2 2floor) $50. And my favour H14R8 Yen Yen (ex GL/ H11) $50. H24R1 Julie (ex H11) brown sugar. Ha-ha!

We should document the former, ex houses so to speak because we don't want to get confuse by the girls as well as the new surrounding.

My feelings told me all girls disallow men asking, checking pricing because they wish to pull a fast. All said new stocks all $50, but we knew their back grounds. We win because we are the new generation of underworld. We access internet while the old schools don't.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysg View Post
Ah Hia,
H = House, R = Room
Boy
original thread starter .. thanks n greetings ..
Old 09-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ASyukri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks and greetings to you too Bro!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Re: latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
No not yet, but is something.

Houses no more; 7 9 11 & 17

H26R3 Jenny, R9 ? R10 Carol (the bitch) R13 Joanne & R17

H14R8 Yen Yen (Kathy Chow) former H11.

I would urge everybody to keep the old PSL for 1/2 year, there could be girls moving around as we update the lists. I can feel guys who did not access us will be lost. While we will be searching around with the current list.

Keep it under wrap, that's difficult because all girls are pretty much aware of us. Me at least 5 trips b4 I could fix the locations in my mind, that's a challenge for this year.

Steady everybody hold the ranks not yet, not yet. And I code.

My little story comes btw you and a gun on your head. Ben Affleck in ARGO.
I cant find my "WL" when Im was there.

Can anyone update the latest yr?

or pm me ...

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 12-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hardtarget is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone knows where is Ann previously from H7R1. pls advise
Old 12-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

House 26 is now opened (actually since last week). If i am not wrong all House 7 gals has moved over.

Cookie is now at R18. Starting from right hand side doors rooms are numbered from 1 clockwise ending with Cookie. next to her is house OKT. Please refer to numbers on the doors. As for example R4 has the number 4 on her door but still has R28 above the door under the lightbulb.

by this week or so Houses 9, 11 and 17 should be ending their operations as well. some girls might retire, some might shift to the even numbered row of houses as well. who knows? we shall see.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelaixiang View Post
House 26 is now opened (actually since last week). If i am not wrong all House 7 gals has moved over.

Cookie is now at R18. Starting from right hand side doors rooms are numbered from 1 clockwise ending with Cookie. next to her is house OKT. Please refer to numbers on the doors. As for example R4 has the number 4 on her door but still has R28 above the door under the lightbulb.

by this week or so Houses 9, 11 and 17 should be ending their operations as well. some girls might retire, some might shift to the even numbered row of houses as well. who knows? we shall see.
Thnks for your info
Old 12-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelaixiang View Post

According to WL there, the odd number houses needs to be closed by 20th March 2013.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Smile black and white

Chinese has a saying, there is a thin line btw black and white. For non Chinese this means black is underworld and white is authority. All call girls belong to the black people. No bones about it. Still everybody are fresh and blood, don't believe what you watch in the movies.

Whether the black has the money, the fighters the intelligent so on there is only one weapon they will never posses. This my friends is the white possess the LAW. The law says all odd numbers houses have to shut down after 20 March, no operator dare to challenge. Not even engage lawyers to fight this case because we never know, the lease may expire in 2014.

And that the LAW says Bukit Brown graves terminate at 2011, but the LAW overlooked and said let it be until all are really. There were history makers laying to rest over there. I respect the decision. My point is.

We are the bridge across the 2 groups, a good thing is the girls does not understand the important of this bridge. I pretty much believe you guys knew this long time ago. I had much to learn on the highway of life.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Psl 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
H26 R3 Jenny (ex H11) $30
Jenny now cat30? Old psl put her as cat40.
Pls confirm?
Old 13-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Jenny now cat30? Old psl put her as cat40.
Pls confirm?
Jenny look quite ok, if $30 then may be the best looking Cat 30 wl there.

Anyone know where the H11R9 $30 lady is now? the best $30 girl so far in PT
Old 13-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post
Anyone know where the H11R9 $30 lady is now? the best $30 girl so far in PT
She told me during my last visit (quite sometime ago) that she got tired of this line and might call it a day when h9 closed down, I hvnt seen her for quite sometime too (when I visited petain)...maybe she really has quit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1