The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-08-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes that ZZ. Anyway, they look great and feel awesome, that's all that matters to me.
iirc, i think its real. at least I didnt detect any enhancement when i tested...
Old 24-08-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro View Post
Hear Hear bro! I totally agree! I missed my chance to visit SS but i'll keep a closer eye on your post now
If miss out SS maybe find her jiemei LL(sugar) or XX (xiaoxiao).
Old 24-08-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/cassie-massage/

tried cassie recently but was a little dissapointed. location and looks were ok.
but massage and sensual were mehhh & very vanilla. i always wonder is it because i not andy lau cos these ppl can survive for so long.

anyway! anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-5.com/yun-duo-massage/ ?
based on comments seems like she has been here but i dun recall which
Old 24-08-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Natalie vs Xue er, former or latter is better?

Why I ask? Simply loved Natalie’s service. Never visited XE because my number not in her database. Trying to figure out if its worth the while to go through some hassle to find my way into her database. Tia
Natalie is the best of best (local) section. Hope she can come back for us 😃
Xueer is taller more 高挑. Service wise both are good. But in terms of looks figure voice. I prefer Natalie. I like petite and soft soft kind of voice. More 小女人 😃
Old 24-08-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/cassie-massage/

tried cassie recently but was a little dissapointed. location and looks were ok.
but massage and sensual were mehhh & very vanilla. i always wonder is it because i not andy lau cos these ppl can survive for so long.

anyway! anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-5.com/yun-duo-massage/ ?
based on comments seems like she has been here but i dun recall which
recently alot of vanilla. haha

yun duo not sure who .. but look familiar. is she at MP now?
Old 24-08-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/mi-le-massage/

Tried her recently, location is discreet enough, ample parking space but those taking public transport need to walk abit from nearest MRT.

Looks: 6.5/10 (looks older and complexion not as perfect as the photo)
Boobs: 7/10 (beautiful B cup, just nice to hold)
Massage: 6/10 (not much strength but tries her best with different technique)
GFE: 7.5/10 (good conversationalist, but a bit shy, quite inexperienced. Good after warm up)
Sensual: 7/10 (vanilla, nothing much to shout about but she doesn't rush the job and gets it done slowly, quite enjoyable)

RTM: Maybe, but will try others first!

Anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-5.com/lemon-massage/ ?
Old 24-08-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagegarden View Post

Tried her recently, location is discreet enough, ample parking space but those taking public transport need to walk abit from nearest MRT.

GFE: 7.5/10 (good conversationalist, but a bit shy, quite inexperienced. Good after warm up)
Sensual: 7/10 (vanilla, nothing much to shout about but she doesn't rush the job and gets it done slowly, quite enjoyable)

bro u same as me. share 1 ask 1. shld keep up this culture to continue our infomation gathering
Old 24-08-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Tried both before
For the below ML below, Bros can refer to my earlier msg
ML was named differently and she change name.
Basically for me massage was piano and looks older
Than pic. Totally waste of time in my opinion. As she is
A FL in disguise. But price was way too high and its basically a case of put on condom and wham bam thank you M'amm.
Looks cold and not friendly at all.
Personally she is ML/FL that treat us brothers as suckers.
For ML cannot massage for FL the price is way too high totally not worth it. Maybe thats her tactic or marketing ploy pricing a premium marketing herself as ML.

For Lemon
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/lemon-massage/
Tried her before also.
Another plain vanilla ML. Massage also non existant but
Younger and more friendly than the above ML. Also another FL in disguise price quoted also high. After the experience...No thank you. So just jerk me off and talk cock for a while. After that left early. Dont get me wrong ML did not eat my time but the room was super small and dont feel safe in the room I always feel got people outside and watching the unit.

RTM...nah not for me.
Bros who want to up a FL disguise as ML can try but for me...no thank you.
Old 24-08-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Tried both before
A FL in disguise. But price was way too high and its basically a case of put on condom and wham bam thank you M'amm.
For ML cannot massage for FL the price is way too high totally not worth it. Maybe thats her tactic or marketing ploy pricing a premium marketing herself as ML.

For Lemon
Tried her before also.
Younger and more friendly than the above ML. Also another FL in disguise price quoted also high. After the experience...No thank you. So just jerk me off and talk cock for a while. After that left early. Dont get me wrong ML did not eat my time but the room was super small and dont feel safe in the room I always feel got people outside and watching the unit.

RTM...nah not for me.
Thanks for sharing bro! Didn't realise Mi Le was also FL in disguise as I did not try to ask for that, nor did she try to lure me to that. Will avoid Lemon as well then!
Old 24-08-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for sharing bro! Didn't realise Mi Le was also FL in disguise as I did not try to ask for that, nor did she try to lure me to that. Will avoid Lemon as well then!
Haha bro maybe u decent man. U never ask .
U just need to ask. Ask it shall be given...hehe
For Mi Le or An xin as she was known earlier like I said her price for uping her is high too high in my opinion and totally not worth it.
But sometimes small head take over big head and sperm rush into the brain.
Try once and forget about it.
Old 24-08-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Damnation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
recently alot of vanilla. haha

yun duo not sure who .. but look familiar. is she at MP now?
Yun Duo was previously 橙子 if anyone can remember…
Old 24-08-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Hi bro

Thanks for the detailed FRs

Are these 2 listed as FLs on other sites?

Quote:
Tried both before

For Lemon
Tried her before also.

RTM...nah not for me.
Old 24-08-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Tried both before

For Lemon
Tried her before also.

RTM...nah not for me.
Lemon in shared apartment? No catbath, no teasing?
Old 24-08-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Hi bro

Thanks for the detailed FRs

Are these 2 listed as FLs on other sites?
Not sure about other listing Bro. I got their contacts through SLG. Definately dont think I will be going back to
Them anytime soon.
Especially for Mi Le or An Xin think she kena bao some rich bro as other bros had commented that its quite difficult to book her and she dont readily accept bros booking even though their numbers are in the records and they also manage to book other girls.

For me I manage to book and bonk her when she was staying in Rangxxn Rd. Maybe that time not bao some rich sucker so easier to book. Think now she had shift already to Soxxxa Rd like what other bros said.Maybe thats why she can quote high for FJ any bros who want to have a fetish or feeling for bonking other man's mistress can try...haha
Anyway bottomline is like what other bros commented she is not so hard up for money unlike other MLs and who gave better svcs and massage. I dont know about you all I will rather patronize other ML who provide better svcs and dont need me to support them especially if she got a rich sucker to support her. Think that will make me a sucker sucker...haha.
Hope I had not offend anyone. Peace to all Bros!

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 24-08-2021 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 24-08-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Lemon in shared apartment? No catbath, no teasing?
Unless she had shift. Her apartment in JC is a shared apartment. Its a small miserable room.
Confirm and double confirm zilch catbath..
Teasing.....errr will you consider pouring oil on ur dick and up down on ur dick as teasing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1