The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cumdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotpower View Post
Let's say this xiaomi, is definitely NOT on my RTM list. Lousy, boh chup attitude. Overall, waste of money. You bros can read my other posts to know that I don't anyhow say it is bad unless it is really bad. Whole 1hr only 1 hand massage, another hand on phone. Juagen is crap. Hope she leaves soon..

Don't waste your money bros. Maybe starting she was good, now everything heck care!

http://samsforum.store/showthread....1#post11030215
Bro, has to agree with you. That time I went she also like Bo chup one. Ultimate is I ask can see breast or not, she say can but no touch. Then flash a bit and keep back.Say 大奶妈 almost coming so breast painful. If 来红, still accept customer. Wah lau.
Unlike Fate who is from lit tiger, I tried to book her, she at least advised she 来红,asked whether I mind. I just told her i will come next time. Kudos to her.
Old 18-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros need your help to make this post http://samsforum.store/newrepl...e=1&p=11050146 popular so it can become sticky and not get lost in all the OKT ads! I want to do this without bumping the thread as that wastes space and takes readers time to sift through it all!

Please help spread the word as I'm sure there are lots of non-Chinese speaking bros out there that will find this thread on English speaking MLs valuable

Happy for OKTs to promote their English speaking girls on my thread too (post a link rather than full ad please?).

Big thanks!
Old 18-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iori08 View Post
Hi all, am new to this massage area.
Any one tried AnAn (http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=446388) or AnNa (http://chewyfruit.net/an-na/)?
Can share MR if the do decent jg?

Many thanks

Is this the same An An as last time under pussylicker?
Old 18-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Bro, this ger 100% nude during massage. Can't stop roaming during massage... haha..

http://samsforum.store/showthr...highlight=kiki

Nude shower before and after massage.
Nude during massage.
Nude during HJ.

Her body is 100% fat free! And her ass.... damn firmness... will be damn good for doggie.

Ask her to show you her muscle. She got ok... haha
Just tried her yesterday.

Attitude wise and massage ok. But juz not my cup of tea. Furthermore there is construction going on next door. Very noisy. RTM no for me. Not becos of service but the looks and the body. Really bit sian when she opened the doors. She noe I sian she oso sian. LoL. Fast hand fast leg finished off, paid and off through the back door.

All above mentioned are my personal opinions.
Old 18-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lovemassageman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDuck View Post
Just booked a session with Xin Er as I was unable to make an appointment with the famous "Xiao Xia" previously from TT69 and found her post as I was looking for a good massage and bonk. When make an appointment, her relative is here to stay and unable for bonk. Well since I am around the area where "Xiao Xia" is so might as well go for it.

Arrived at her place and when she open the door, she look exactly like the photo in her post with light make up. Greet me and led me to her room, she was telling me that she is unable to bath with me due to her relative and I went for a short bath. After the bath, she offered to dry me up and ask me to lay on the bed.

She started her massage, strength was good and really on par with "Xiao Xia" and I was so comfortable that I doze off. After an solid 50 minutes of massage, she ask me to turn over and started to zhua gen and I actually shooted out with her magic hands within minutes. Laid on the bed for a while and chat with her for a while. Have a short bath and leave the place satisfied and well spend for a really good massage. Hope that bros will support her after seeing this post as she is really good and worth the money spent.

Her posts were on the following website:

http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!stacy111/c1stf
http://liltigersden.com/xin-er-%e9%91%ab%e5%84%bf/
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!joy-new/c1tep

Looks: 8/10 (Look exactly the same as post)
Boobs: 8/10 (D cup)
Service: 10/10
Massage: 10/10 (on par with "Xiao Xia" from TT69 and really good massage skill)
GFE: 10/10 (treat me like bf and depends on chemistry)
RTM: Definitely when pay day is here and will support her instead as "Xiao Xia" is too busy at times and she will not be staying long
Saw this post, decided to go for a good massage! Well the massage was good and professional. Service oriented and no rush job. Will return for another good session of massage again.
Old 18-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
I'm curious about this as well. What would happen to the guy who's caught together with the girl?
Can any expert here advise the case in Singapore?

Last edited by carlto; 15-06-2014 at 05:26 AM.
Old 18-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
In China, the Police can keep the guy who stayed with the girl for 14 days in Police Station. And with fine from RMB 7000 to RMB100,000 (FJ) for the guy. Can any expert here advise the case in Singapore? I don't believe the police will just let the guy walk away.
If u cooperate and come clean. dun go be a hero and try to protect the girl. Police will take down ur particular and let u go. Unless your present as witness is needed in the later stage if she is involved in some other case like overstay etc. Or else the girl will be sent back on the next flight. Nothing will happen to u.
Old 18-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
iori08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Is this the same An An as last time under pussylicker?
Am not very sure. this is my first time seeing her. but then again, I am new to this area.
Old 18-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
limheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing this sweet young Lady. Her hp nos is 90569796

Tried happy early this week but too busy to write a MR

location is easy to find. room very cosy with nice ambience.
reach doorstep, greet by a foxy SYT.

chop chop proceed to massage. everything just great. as i need a hard massage.

superb HDLY skill. moaning sounds great. beh tahan.
she gave me a boob job as well (with her lovely boob).
finally unload my army on her boob. wow.

RTM: yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroblack View Post
hi bros,
Just wanna share a rare gem i’ve found while vsiting my old bonk. This gem only does massage and to be honest. It was good. WIth the right amount of sensual senses and romantic sensses, the whole deed was done well.. hehehe..

It all started when i went to visit one of my regulars, she said she was sick but i wanted a good rub and a release anyway, so asked her if she has any roomies or friend that maybe she can introduce to me.. She said YES! and i was happy cause i heard from her that this CHICA IS QUITE CHIO… Without photos, my heart was filled with anticipation.. I was thinking how the girl look like and how will her looks be.. You know, we cant always believe what the introducer says, its all part of marketting for them.. haha…

anyway, made an appointment and went down to the designated location. Location wise is good.. ample parking space and convenient for the non-car-slaves(lol).. and it was actually pretty easy to find too.. The place was beautiful(i mean from the outside).. and i said to myself, this is actually a pretty good start to the times ahead.. haha.. no matter what happened, the place itself has already compensated enough.. So called up my regular chick( they stay together), and got the directions to go up to the place.. pretty easy and carefree.. haha..

The time has come to witness the chic that she introduced.. As i said, my heart was filled with anticipation and my mind was running a little wild while on the way up. Alas, the moment came and as the door swung opened, i was greeted by a Sweet looking girl that is so “sunshine”. And by that, i meant that she seems very cheerful and happy. In my mind,i said “HO SAY LIAO”.. a very good start.. hehe.. she held my hand and led me into her room and the massage happened… but an unexpected thing came..

She shut the door, pushed me to her bed and sat beisde me.. while sitting, she was fremch kissing me and hands were starting to unbutton my shirt, one button by one button.. Too subtle for me to comprehend.. After my shirt was off, she started to grab my 2IC, making me hard and wanna explode.. all these while still frenching me.. WA SIBEH HIONG RIGHT… Then while my eyes were shut, salivating the lustful beginning, she stopped.. i open my eyes and see her looking at me.. smiling.. hehehe.. very cute.. with her biting her lips and all.. She said “ lets go shower, and i will make you SHUANG SHUANG. I was like, what the hell, lets GO!!!

Inside the shower, SOP la… but shower halfway, she went to close the lid of the toilet bowl.. and i was wondering.. why the hell she did that.. Then she led to me sit on the bowl, i thought she wanted to shower me like a handicapp, but NO! After i sat down, she did a blow on me.. Woah, SHOCKING.. IT was too sudden, Her suction was wonderful.. with the suction sound and her sweet face, I couldn’t last very long.. i cannot take it anymore then i explode in her mouth.. I didnt inform her leh… Guilty MAX, but she dont look angry to me.. hehe.. so dont care lor.. haha.. i was super tired and then she said, time to massage you to replenish energy~~~ Wa, ok lor. not bad ma.. release liao go massage, can easily fall asleep de..

Up till now, her services has made me very satisfied.. And so i was led back into the room, She told me to lay face down and she started her massage.. To be honest, Her hand presses are good and she even know i have stiff shoulder, she worked hard in that area and the whole massage session was very thorough.. NOT PIANO TYPE…. And soon i fell asleep..

She woke me up when my time exceeded a little.. I was alittle paiseh caused she said i snored.. haha.. must be very tired so she let me rest awhile more.. SO sweet lor.. I faster go shower and change.. And after i got back, had a little chit chat session with her.. asked me if can help her promote massage and so i agreed.. I mean, such a gem, its a sin for me not to share with all the bros here.. RIGHT!!?? Anyway, i took the liberty to take some photos, she is shy and you will understand why…
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19386781
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19386780
Name: Happy
Looks: 8.5/10 SYT(my peronal views ah~)
Body: Her butt is good, can see from the pic hor.. figure not bad
Massage: 9/10 To be honest, she knows her stuffs.. NOT PIANO TYPE~
Boobs: I think maybe a B?
BBBJ: Maybe i really horny or she is just good~ I would rate a 9/10.. I came in her mouth.. hahaha~ CIM~~ WEEEEE~
HJ: I never try.. but when she caress my dick, NB, shiok la~
FJ: i never try leh.. But very bonkable.. Maybe with the right price it is ok? Wait for bros to try.. haha
Damage: She asked for 100 for 1 hour with CIM or 1 HJ. Can choose.. haha~ personally tipped her for her services.. it was good la!

Uh bros, just to be let you all know, i am not her OKT ok.. just sharing.. Bros who like it can call her directly
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyan View Post
Went up for a try, nice environment and easy to find.
Knock knock, welcome by a syt, door closed, help ourselves to each other, soon naked and had a nice roam before heading for shower.

Full of roaming again as she bathe me, kissed and gimme a nice short blow as i reached for nipples and pussy. Quite sensitive there and i stopped, proceed to bed, she catbath my back and ass with mouthriser and that was awesome, dick was solid hard by then, and she tried a few position of blowjobs; looking for the best and started bbbj and hjing at the same time. As she go deeper, cannot take it alrdy and ask for faster as i unloaded, all into her mouth, heavenly. Continued with A good massage and chatting and left a happy man
Look: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Gfe: 8/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverspoon View Post
Visited her today. The environment and the apartment is definitely very clean and proper. Opened the door and was greeted by a SYT. She told me I looked familiar and I too found her face rather recognizable. She led me into her room, got undress and went into the bathroom. Nothing particularly special happened during the shower. Not to say that it had a very commercialized feeling but she was very thorough and service orientated.

Went back to her room and she did a full body catbath on me which was both heavenly and exhilarating. After the incredibly sensual catbath she asked me to turn over and began blowing. It was a remarkable blow with lots of twists, turns and she took it rather deep too. Eventually, I hit the point of no return and finished in her tight mouth. She even lingered for awhile after the ejaculation to maximize the pleasure.

She cleaned me up and proceeded to massage. During the course of the massage I found out that I had in fact patronized her in the past. Which would explained why we both found each other rather familiar. It is a small world indeed.

She even went an "extra mile" to satisfy me but I shall not mention it as I do not want to spoil the list of services she does or does not provide.

All in all. She was extremely warm, friendly and accommodating with no commercial feel what so ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkimfav View Post
Thanks to marlboro black(TS) for the reco. Fucking shiok now. Jus finish a session with happy. Now super happy. KC me abit when in shower. I oso KC her back. Lol. Seems taken the bait though. Cut story short.

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 (jus nice for me, not really for boob lover though)
HJ:8/10 (ended up doing this only)
BBBJ:10/10 (super hardworking, complete with sound)
CIM:didnt shoot because I tahan, haha)
Fingering: attempt but she push my hand away, will try again next time, I believe I kc-ed her)
Frenching:8/10 (on the way out at the door!!!!!!!!)
GFE:999999999/10
All rating is IMHO. I dunno abt others. Told her actually dun 1 to share with other bros, cos 1 2 make her mine. Hahaha. But hey, good gems gotta share man. Cheers!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by damn7878 View Post
Happy service is very good . She is jovial and chatty. It was a pleasant experience and I really enjoyed the massage.

Happy was above my expectations. She is pretty, capable and delivers a very good massage. I feel great after her service.

She is dedicated and work hard for both massage and handjob. I felt great when she was giving me a handjob, she didn’t rush me and allowed me to enjoy till I shoot. She has a pleasant character and is quite smart.

I would return again to be her frequent customer. Would recommend to any bros!
Old 18-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123123z View Post
To add on Bro

Was very surprise that her massage is so fantastic.

Her moaning was so sexy like what was being intro that I exploded in a short time.

here’s my stat:

Looks:9/10(syt look)
Skin:8.7/10 (fair and smooth complexion
Boobs:9/10 (fabulous D Melons)
Massage:9.5/10 (able to relax your body)
HDLY:9.8/10 (I love the way she do it)
Hj:9.8/10 (her sexy moaning will make u a happy man)
Rtm:for sure
Please stop advertising for this fat lady.
Old 19-05-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

http://samsforum.store/showthr...ight=9427+8992

Anyone tried Wei Wei?
Old 19-05-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Bros need your help to make this post http://samsforum.store/newrepl...e=1&p=11050146 popular so it can become sticky and not get lost in all the OKT ads! I want to do this without bumping the thread as that wastes space and takes readers time to sift through it all!
Chill.. can I suggest you put your thread's link into your signature as well, like what i've done with mine. You can go to User CP and then Edit Signature.
Old 19-05-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoyao1992 View Post
Please stop advertising for this fat lady.
Someone please deduct 123123z's points or something
Old 19-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123123z View Post
To add on Bro

Was very surprise that her massage is so fantastic.

Her moaning was so sexy like what was being intro that I exploded in a short time.

here’s my stat:

Looks:9/10(syt look)
Skin:8.7/10 (fair and smooth complexion
Boobs:9/10 (fabulous D Melons)
Massage:9.5/10 (able to relax your body)
HDLY:9.8/10 (I love the way she do it)
Hj:9.8/10 (her sexy moaning will make u a happy man)
Rtm:for sure
can anybody comfirm is this the same girl??

http://chewyfruit.net/cat/
Old 19-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sliverspoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=446415
Any reviews for her?
Advert Space Available