The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
iori08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Come across this thread 冰冰。
Any one have mr or comment to share?

http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=445144
Old 25-05-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaff View Post
same number but two different girls photos and diff stable.

popohuat
Samster (A)
http://samsforum.store/showthr...light=94205447

forbidden
http://samsforum.store/showthr...light=94205447

can they clarify
popohuat is actually forbiden. Like continius, Fastasy. atas etc....
Old 26-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

CANDY (Lil Tiger)

My first session with Candy was during her first trip 2 years ago, when I RTM probably 4 or 5 times. Recently I re-connected with Candy and I continue to be impressed by her in all aspects -

Looks: 7/10 (well-groomed sweetie pie, age 24)
Massage: Well-trained, solid 90min session (including happy ending)
Body: Petite (about 158cm), slim, athletic type (not for boobs lovers)
Location: Very discreet private studio apartment (one person only, not shared)
Environment: Probably one of the best – very clean, complete with mood music
GFE: Warm and friendly; I clicked well with her; very nice personality
HJ: Slow-and-steady type, she also provided sensual BM and cat-bath for me as “warm up” to HJ 
Damage: $100 for 90min pro massage. Optional $50 for BM and HJ (which I took up )

Highly recommended for bros who appreciate pro session in a discreet location and luxurious environment; she’s the type who warms up quickly, serious in her work and at the same time very friendly!

http://liltigersden.com/candy/
Old 26-05-2014, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
CANDY (Lil Tiger)

My first session with Candy was during her first trip 2 years ago, when I RTM probably 4 or 5 times. Recently I re-connected with Candy and I continue to be impressed by her in all aspects -

Looks: 7/10 (well-groomed sweetie pie, age 24)
Massage: Well-trained, solid 90min session (including happy ending)
Body: Petite (about 158cm), slim, athletic type (not for boobs lovers)
Location: Very discreet private studio apartment (one person only, not shared)
Environment: Probably one of the best – very clean, complete with mood music
GFE: Warm and friendly; I clicked well with her; very nice personality
HJ: Slow-and-steady type, she also provided sensual BM and cat-bath for me as “warm up” to HJ 
Damage: $100 for 90min pro massage. Optional $50 for BM and HJ (which I took up )

Highly recommended for bros who appreciate pro session in a discreet location and luxurious environment; she’s the type who warms up quickly, serious in her work and at the same time very friendly!

http://liltigersden.com/candy/
Agreed... One of my regular last time... I wish I have more time.... Going to see her soon...
Old 26-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
LustyBoy606 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone try her? she looks like my ex

http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=439952
Old 26-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Feeling horny this moment, saw kiki http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=443493

Can anyone advice whether this is legit or good? Thanks bro!
Old 26-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
Feeling horny this moment, saw kiki http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=443493

For me, nope.
Old 26-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

She looks good... maybe u wanna try and provide a FR??
Old 26-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

if u ask me, nono... not my cup of tea. lousy & noisy place. saw her & the first thing that come to mind was when can i finish fast and leave that place. not kidding...really. Shld have left straight away but i juz dun have to heart to do that....
Old 26-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBoy606 View Post
anyone try her? she looks like my ex

http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=439952
Attitude and service was pretty ok but the only thing i dun like is fake boobs C+ i think. Location & environment was good. condo.
Old 26-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

Hi everyone,

I've been following this forum for awhile now and while I have had my share of fun I've never contributed actively. However, I have recently joined and would like to do my share to ensure other bros have a good experience.

As such, I have searched up the past few massage ladies which I have patronized (and whose services I remember) and provided my FRs as appropriate. Not sure if I am still under probation so this message might come in several parts as I have a limit to the number of characters in my post.

Okay, so here goes, in order from best to worst.

LISA (http://liltigersden.com/lisa-aka-ling-er/)

Well, I visited her a few weeks ago, and I am guessing she doesn't need an introduction as she's one of the more established ladies on SBF. Everybody knows her and her legendary F cups.

Looks: 7/10 - She's not the most beautiful girl out there, but she's in no way bad looking. I would say she has a rather sensual MILF vibe to her. She's like that hot aunty that you've always wanted to fuck but you know you shouldn't.

Body: Well this is a hard one. If it were just her body, sans her tits, she'd rank perhaps a 7/10, nothing special. However, considering the fact that her mammoth titties are the most voluptuous and succulent things I've ever laid my eyes on, she gets a 10/10. The only time I've seen bigger breasts was at the zoo, and this is a compliment.

Massage: 9/10 - her massage was really good actually. She mentioned she had many years of experience as a masseuse in the past and it really shows in her technique. She knew where to press and what pressure to use. She identified all my knots and she rolled them out. There was also a proper massage bed with clean towels, very good.

HJ/BF: 10/10 - Her HJ was amazing, it was excellent and perfect stroking motions. Further more, she knew exactly when I was about to ejaculate and she would slow down to let me recover. It felt like I was cumming multiple times, it was fantastic. She finally finished me off with my cock between her tits, and I squirted all over her large brown nipples.

Location and environment: 8/10 - Nice single use apartment in CT area, very closeby to an MRT and bus stations, with ample parking places for cars. The apartment itself was spacious and had a nice clean smell to it. The only improvement that can me made is temperature control, it was slightly cold with the AC blasting and my balls shrank when I got out of the shower (Which she helped me to clean up from).

Damage: $100 for a hour massage with 1 x HJ, additional $50 for BF. Therefore $150 all in all.

Overall verdict: Definitely, give this a go. It was by far the best massage experience I have ever been to. Awesome massage skills, great chatty personality, and THOSE FUCKING TITTIES!

The only draw back is that is it a bit pricey $150 for 1 hour with only 1 hj. As compared to other ladies which charge $100 for 2 x bj, this may a bit steep. But, hey, quality never comes cheap!
Old 26-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

Hi again,

Yay! I'm off probation, that's good. I can post things faster and more efficient now. Anyway, that was my FR of Lisa. Now I would like to provide yet another one. I visited this lady more recently, perhaps about 2 weeks ago. Here is my slightly late FR.

TING TING (http://forbidden0city.com/tingting/)

So I visited Ting Ting. She's a Singapore PR who has been here for almost 20 years. She's doing this as a source of income and she told me she usually takes about 5 reservations a day.

Looks: 5.5/10 - Not a big plus point here. Give this a miss if you're looking for SYTs or pretty faces. She's a little older, perhaps late 30s. However, she's still pleasant looking enough to get a hard on.

Body: 6.5/10 - Her body fares slightly better, mostly accented by her D cup breasts. She's slightly tummy and sports several tattoos, so again, not for those seeking a SYT experience. She does have decent tits though, big enough that I could not grab them in one hand.

Massage: 8/10 - Good standard of massage! Similar to Lisa above, she mentioned has had some experience as a masseuse in the past and her technique does reflect this. However, when she knelt on my bad, it was quite painful and she wasn't as gentle as she could have. She was using her kneecaps to grind into my shoulder blades and it did hurt a bit. I told her to stop and it was good after. The massage facilities itself are good, there was a proper massage bed with spa music playing in the background.

HJ: 8/10 - Her HJ skills were nice. She allows unlimited shots but please do request for 2 in the beginning if you want more than 1. This is to give you time to recover. Her techniques were good and comforting. She does utilise both hands to good effect. While she is stroking your shaft with one hand, she uses her other hand to caress your balls and also to play with your asshole. Some brothers might find it weird, but I personally find it more orgasmic when she did that. However, if it's not your thing I am sure you can tell her not to do it.

Location and environment: 7/10 - Big spacious apartment about a 5 minute walk from the MRT station and directly across a bus stop. Parking spaces as available nearby but it might be harder to secure one at night, when other residents in the area have returned home and are parking on the streets. The apartment itself is really nice (In fact I looked at it before during an open day!). Ting Ting says she rents the house for $4000 a month (Crazy) but she only uses one of the two rooms. She is hoping to rent out the other room for about $2000. So if anyone knows anyone who is looking to rent, and doesn't mind Ting Ting's job, then let her know!

One last thing, it was also a bit awkward because she had the next customer wait for her in the living room couch while I was still in the toilet. So when I came out I had to look at the other guy for awhile as I put on my shoes and left. I am one to prefer utmost discreetness and to me, this was a drawback. Minus points for this.

Damage: $80 for a hour massage with unlimited HJ. However, she asked me for additional $20 for her to be naked during the HJ portion. I obliged but I did not tip her additional after.

Overall verdict: This would be a case by case scenario. If you are looking for a MILF style masseuse with good massage and HJ skills then this is the lady for you. However, if you are the type that likes SYTs then I would advise against Ting Ting. Additionally, she's one of the more affordable ladies at $80 for unlimited handjobs (+$20 if you want her naked). So decide accordingly!

Cheers.
Old 26-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

anyone know what happened to the tcss in fl2?
Old 27-05-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

just came back from niu niu today
not much bros write her MR when she's always fully booked
Old 27-05-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
fidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Ke Er (http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!ke-er-new/c1x42)

Just returned from a late night massage, been a super long time since I did anything like this. So brief MR it is.

P.S: Actually was looking at this stable's Rachel, but she recommended Ke Er to me as she was full. Not too sure why her link isn't shown on the website, but I google searched her number before arranging the time.

Looks + body: 7/10
Well, not my type on first glance, but still pleasant looking enough. Nice figure to boot.

Massage: 9/10
Whatever was advertised is true. Her back and neck massage really hits the spot, and now the knots are all gone.

HJ: 9/10
Best i ever had this year, there's a way that she makes you just want to release your load there and then.

Location: No ratings for this, but for fellow bros I can assure that it's discreet enough. Then again, I haven't went out for massages since a while so not too sure how it's like nowadays. Public transport / parking(except peak hours) is convenient.

Damage: As advertised, but tipped $10 since the arrangement was super rushed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1