The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Met her in 2018 and walked out after 30 min, lousy experience.

Upon entering she looked familiar, but I didn't realise that it was the Xuan Xuan from 2018. The experience was not much different from the last. My didi couldn't even get hard. Paid up and left voluntarily after 45 min.

My first landmine in a long while. Definitely don't qualify to compete in the $120 bracket.
Bro, got so jialat a?

Few years ago she did offer bbbj right?
Old 28-05-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Omg lol..

So which part of his FR is accurate about her?

Surely she has to have some good points given the best thing since sliced bread kind of FR?
Some pple FR can believe then pigs can fly
Old 29-05-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Omg lol..

Surely she has to have some good points given the best thing since sliced bread kind of FR?
Can't massage, no sensual skills, mid-30s MILF with the body of a 40-something housewife. 36B boobs. About 1.58 m. Average looks. Got model with stats like that one meh?
Old 29-05-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't massage, no sensual skills, mid-30s MILF with the body of a 40-something housewife. 36B boobs. About 1.58 m. Average looks. Got model with stats like that one meh?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-05-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Some pple FR can believe then pigs can fly
I can't blame some lah.
Use manhood as stake. And got not so good feedback on that ML actually.
And importantly earning 5 digit income loh.

How many people in the history of this thread has say that.
I strongly believe many more has even more earning power but are very low profile.
The hokkien called this "big hole". Cheers!

Sorry if I'm too blunt.
I fully understand this is a virtual world. Everyone is entitled to their sharing.

Last edited by Tom666; 29-05-2022 at 01:35 AM.
Old 29-05-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Only one famous Xuan Xuan and she has big boobies but defo not model look. The other Xuan Xuan famous??? Quite an exuberant claim. Dont think anybody has even mentioned her at all before , until today. Like this can be famous??? Lol. All these recent happenings gets funnier and funnier.
LOL, when i saw "super famous Xuan Xuan", i tot also tot he referring to Rayna. But then again, Rayna told me she not working (when i tried to book), so i was doubtful.... another doubt was the "commando" part cos many pple already visited Rayna, so i was highly doubtful it was Rayna Xuan Xuan that AwesomeGuy was referring to. True enough, it was not Rayna. But then it puzzles me how can a commando attempt be made on someone who is "super famous"?? Usually commando is for those ML just listed or nobody had written any FR about that particular ML....

But hey, Bi Er was a good call for sure! (not to mention the KKB wager) LOL...
I am so pleased to have Bi Er in my rotation. So i would cut AwesomeGuy some slack here, lol.....
Old 29-05-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Chill guys. Just my opinion only. U can choose to believe or not. I talk a bit gua zhang but is base on my experience and satisfaction. Here is free of speech ma.

Today is my first time to try Xuan Xuan which I like and enjoy lah.

Just do everything that make you happy. Enjoy and stay happy. Lke the tik Tok Raymond.
Old 29-05-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does SLG shuang shuang look like her photo ?
Old 29-05-2022, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Chill guys. Just my opinion only. U can choose to believe or not. I talk a bit gua zhang but is base on my experience and satisfaction. Here is free of speech ma.

Today is my first time to try Xuan Xuan which I like and enjoy lah.

Just do everything that make you happy. Enjoy and stay happy. Lke the tik Tok Raymond.
Bro, you should remove the “super famous”, it’s kind of misleading hahah..

Everyone have own opinion, as long as All of us enjoy, that’s matter
Old 29-05-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
ted26 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Omg lol..

Seldom post in this forum. But this 1 confirm super landmine .Try before a few years back. If u like to service by milf with auntie looks and body u can go a head. I don’t write bad FR on ML even if their looks and service is really bad . But I just can’t stand ppl promoting ML until the pig can climb tree . but the truth is opposite.!
Old 29-05-2022, 04:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Not exactly. Maybe +3-4years.
Abit more Tan (iirc), not super skinny as the photo.
Still pleasant looking.
Old 29-05-2022, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Met her in 2018 and walked out after 30 min, lousy experience.

Upon entering she looked familiar, but I didn't realise that it was the Xuan Xuan from 2018. The experience was not much different from the last. My didi couldn't even get hard. Paid up and left voluntarily after 45 min.

My first landmine in a long while. Definitely don't qualify to compete in the $120 bracket.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted26 View Post
Seldom post in this forum. But this 1 confirm super landmine .Try before a few years back. If u like to service by milf with auntie looks and body u can go a head. I don’t write bad FR on ML even if their looks and service is really bad . But I just can’t stand ppl promoting ML until the pig can climb tree . but the truth is opposite.!
So this is the supposedly "super famous" ??? Lol. Maybe "super infamous" more adequate. Hehe.

Extremely misleading, or just extremely low standards. Oftentimes, overly promoting a ML can do more damage than good.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 29-05-2022 at 06:11 AM.
Old 29-05-2022, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 29-05-2022 at 06:08 AM.
Old 29-05-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
She is 25, instead of 22. One of the few here who looks like the photos. Very pretty girl.

If you are ok with limited playability and small boobs, can look for her.
Old 29-05-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, any FR on this Zhou Zhou?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/zhou-zhou-massage/

Did a search and saw some FRs dated back a few months, other concern is iirc Lemon is at same location as her and I think her reviews weren't good? Not sure if their Modus Operandi will be the same
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1