The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2024, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rude OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Some will taunt you

Choosing wife or whore?

😂
Tell him the whore I chose told me she was his mother
Old 31-01-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

They rude you just need to be ruder than them. That's how you deal with rude people in China.
Old 31-01-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Tell him the whore I chose told me she was his mother
Most rude was 1836 1838 okts

I remember their ah Beng okt very kuai lan one.

The only reason why I walk down L18 is to walk to westerhaut 😂
Old 02-02-2024, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

There no reason for them to anyhow ban. Been patronise all this house quite frequently, sometimes go in see and walk out also no issue.

If get ban must be you did something against the rule eg. Attempt raw/take video.

The okt not so bo liao remember all hundreds of guy face unless they have a deep impression of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gegeblue View Post
I am banned from
L16H37
L16H49
L16H51(Kena closed down.. Karma)
L18H40

Best OKT
L8H43
L18H44B

I only go in like once or twice a month nia also kena ban.. I am just trying to help them with business but all cui.. Really bo bian.. What to do.. Lol

The way they told me off damn heartbreaking.. 你不要再回来.. So whenever I go GL, I will walk pass their place purposely to piss them off.. Lol
Old 02-02-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
There no reason for them to anyhow ban. Been patronise all this house quite frequently, sometimes go in see and walk out also no issue.

If get ban must be you did something against the rule eg. Attempt raw/take video.

The okt not so bo liao remember all hundreds of guy face unless they have a deep impression of you.
Lol u go 1612 and 1654a see..

1612 Tommy will ban you if you like the girl that he likes also and feels you are competition.. 1654a will ban you if he doesn't like the way you talk.. so proceed with caution..

OKTs whole day do nothing but live on the earnings of girls they damn free one..
Old 07-02-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

1612 Tommy will ban you if you like the girl that he likes also and feels you are competition.. 1654a will ban you if he doesn't like the way you talk.. so proceed .
There is a reason why some of the FL called Tommy Daddy lol
Old 07-02-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lol u go 1612 and 1654a see..

1612 Tommy will ban you if you like the girl that he likes also and feels you are competition.. 1654a will ban you if he doesn't like the way you talk.. so proceed with caution..

OKTs whole day do nothing but live on the earnings of girls they damn free one..
Wow never knew that side of Tommy before.

I remember one of my very first visits to GL, I visited 1612, and Tommy, noticing how "green" I was I guess, actually sat down with me on the sofa, and told me all about how he already has decades of experience in this industry, and patiently and readily answering all my queries and questions

Eventually I described the kind of gal I want, and then he made some calls, and called a girl that matched my description.

When the gal arrived, he even ENTERED THE ROOM with me and the gal, and briefly gave the gal a Pep Talk, about how I am a new guy, and I don't really speak Chinese that well, and other things.

After the session, he also sat with me again on the sofa asking me how the gal was, and how's the experience, and all that.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 07-02-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Like like one day I will go 1612 house take a look LOL

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 07-02-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
I just ignore them.
If those OKTs are educated, or just a bit smarter, they shall work in office or have own business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Recently had one experience at 1610/12. Cant rmb which one. Its the 2 houses side by side and got small carpark there.

Its a prc house 80 for 30mins. Since i had time to burn because the ML i wanted at another house was busy so i thought why not do some window shopping.

Saw one girl at this house. Like okok looking maybe slightly below average was thinking to try try next time. So i just went to ask the okt the usual questions what are your opening hours etc. Low and behold he got super upset when i told him i will come back again and refused to answer my questions.

I was telling him eh i just ask the opening hours mah then next time i can come back. He kept shooing me away.

This is the kind of attitude that really leaves a bad taste in the mouth. This is why houses are dying because of this kind of short sighted attitude. Thanks to this they have lost 1 customer for life.
Old 07-02-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Wow never knew that side of Tommy before.

I remember one of my very first visits to GL, I visited 1612, and Tommy, noticing how "green" I was I guess, actually sat down with me on the sofa, and told me all about how he already has decades of experience in this industry, and patiently and readily answering all my queries and questions

Eventually I described the kind of gal I want, and then he made some calls, and called a girl that matched my description.

When the gal arrived, he even ENTERED THE ROOM with me and the gal, and briefly gave the gal a Pep Talk, about how I am a new guy, and I don't really speak Chinese that well, and other things.

After the session, he also sat with me again on the sofa asking me how the gal was, and how's the experience, and all that.

Never knew this side of Tommy though I was a staunch regular pre covid. I do wish that he and all the PRC OKT spend some money and renovate their rooms. IF nothing else a fresh coat of paint, new tiles and some new mattresses and sheets would do wonders.

They should learn from OKT Peter L18H20 which I think has the best rooms for PRC experience.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-02-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
I just ignore them.
If those OKTs are educated, or just a bit smarter, they shall work in office or have own business.
Yeah. I just blacklist the house. Can always find fun elsewhere
Old 07-02-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
I just ignore them.
That’s y some houses I don’t even wanna walk in.

+23 for you.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
matchalatte is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Highly recommend the book The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson

Once you read the book, you won't be bothered by rude OKTs anymore.

Is a rude OKT gonna discourage me from fucking at his house if there are hot girls there? Hella no!
Old 07-02-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
There is a reason why some of the FL called Tommy Daddy lol
all call him 老豆 even the ones he don't like or don't fuck
Old 08-02-2024, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchalatte View Post
Is a rude OKT gonna discourage me from fucking at his house if there are hot girls there? Hella no!
found someone who works the same way as me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1