The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
iRonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do I know if got special services?

I went to a massage parlor in the North, masseur was a MILF, around in her 40+? Was walking around when she asked me if want massage anot, thinking for awhile, I decided to try out my first full body massage. Stepping in, was told to remove my shirt & pants, leaving only boxers on.. Without further ado, she went on with oiling my back first, followed by hands, thighs, legs. She then proceeded with the massage, strength and environment was okay, once her hands ran a little up my boxers, and touched my balls, but just some light "accidental" touches. She did not quote any special extra services, and thus I didn't ask too.. Paid 30$ for 45mins and left. So fellow seniors, how do I know if massage masseurs provides autoroam, hj special services etc?
Old 26-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 20
SiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant future
Re: How do I know if got special services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRonn View Post
So fellow seniors, how do I know if massage masseurs provides autoroam, hj special services etc?
Only 2 options:
get your "brother" to "stand up" then ask....

or
pm me contact I will let you know...hehehehehe
Old 26-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all
Cool Re: How do I know if got special services?

I also not sure. But one thing for sure is if you don't ask you won't get. There were many a times I missed GQ as I didn't ask the right questions or push the right buttons. U can try "Oei xiao lian eh, wu special Bo?"
Old 26-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Pretend to scratch your bird or balls.
Old 26-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Pretend to scratch your bird or balls.
nice one..
Old 26-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Just ask for it, then u dont have to figure yourself.
Have then u can proceed to ask for services/rates, dont have then start to think of contingency plans liaos...

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 26-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!

..... better u ask then she ask .... you may be an undercover AV ... it is highly unlikely she is AV pretending to be masseuse ......

..... better ask early .... if bo, then at least you carry on enjoy the massage catch a nap ..... skip the mind games, the suspense and the foreplay
Old 26-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
Granger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymister View Post
..... better u ask then she ask .... you may be an undercover AV ... it is highly unlikely she is AV pretending to be masseuse ......

..... better ask early .... if bo, then at least you carry on enjoy the massage catch a nap ..... skip the mind games, the suspense and the foreplay
Sage advice. The mind games just create frustration. Sometimes a massive explosion if the hopes are fulfilled

If worried about repercussions about asking can claim misunderstanding.

"I meant special packages, like pre-purchase discounts."
Hahaha
Old 26-11-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRonn View Post
I ................

for 45mins and left. So fellow seniors, how do I know if massage masseurs provides autoroam, hj special services etc?
hard to tell bro, usually when they need the $. ....
Old 26-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 14
Jubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond repute

During the massage session, you may chit-chat & ask the masseuse: '这个地方可以放风筝或没有,或只有按摩服务,呵呵.' If the massuse replys:'我不明白,你指的是??' Then you answer:'哦,那没关系咯,请继续给我按摩吧.'

You see, if the masseuse wants to earn that 'extra' income, she would have offer you some options that make your 'small head' happy
Old 28-11-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
ChiongsterZ4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiongsterZ4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiongsterZ4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To bros who chiong hc let me share with you the new method which most hc now use especially those so call clean one =D

first dun expect to be ask the golden questions... thats the old generation way where AV are not hard working and chionging hc is easy now due to the undercover agents from AV the smart HC will not let the girls ask unless the girls fck up dumb...

second never wait for the golden question

third be prepare for the first and second time where you will not get anything cause thanks to av...be patient and wait for the third chance...u rush for service u will get fck up service sometimes... same rule of applying in hang flower joint...

I know some of the older bros or hc boss applies this rule of thumb cause personally i know a few bosses well that they share this will me.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1