The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If anyone is enjoying Xiao Ning, please share your experience...
haha you want to see if bro here got more from her than what you have gotten?
Old 01-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If anyone is enjoying Xiao Ning, please share your experience...
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
haha you want to see if bro here got more from her than what you have gotten?
Haha ............. You are the man.

I am enjoying XN though and she told me the guy who kept her black panties is insane la.

I told her he is madly in love with you la. Not insane.

She is one of those very few who has a strong character.
Can speak rather good english.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Haha ............. You are the man.

I am enjoying XN though and she told me the guy who kept her black panties is insane la.

I told her he is madly in love with you la. Not insane.

She is one of those very few who has a strong character.
Can speak rather good english.
For unknown reasons she has put me in the doghouse. This has been communicated to me by the gentleman okt also.

I love the way she says ‘oh my god’ to so many things and in all honesty I am terribly fond of her. So senior bro joker88 please intercede on my behalf. Subtly put her in mind that she should give me another chance. My kuku bird is eager to get into her love hole as I am to savour her womanly juices and more.

While it is true that I confiscated her panties I did replace them with another black pair from M&S. I am now wondering if my spilling the beans on her contraction of shan shan syndrome has anything to do with my tarnished image in her demure eyes.

Haiz ....my ishaq’s may not be limitless, like that of many bro’s. But whatever ishaq’s I have I would happily dedicate to her, rather then spend on the bobo’s Of this world.

Help me senior bro joker88, you’re my only hope!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 01-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For unknown reasons she has put me in the doghouse. This has been communicated to me by the gentleman okt also.
While it is true that I confiscated her panties I did replace them with another black pair from M&S. I am now wondering if my spilling the beans on her contraction of shan shan syndrome has anything to do with my tarnished image in her demure eyes.
Haha ............. bro, I think the reason why you are now in the doghouse is probably becos you spill the beans on her SS syndrome and posting the panties matter in this forum.

The existence of this forum is a very turn off to many of them becos of the wrong perception and many fake FRs here.
Many of them do not want to be famous overnight for the wrong reasons.

From what I understand from many WLs, they feel offended if they are mentioned in this forum for no good reasons.

Some even dun like to be advertised here for obvious reasons.

She was quite annoyed when I asked her how she knew abt this matter.
She told me many of her regulars chided her for being overly indulging in one person.
They asked her why she so desperate as to resort to do such ridiculous things which many of them associate this kind of activity to that of a sex maniac.
They tot she was so desperate to earn your Yusoffs.
In the midst of anger, she remains composed and told me that she do not wish to discuss this matter anymore.

I told her to forgive you and she immediately warned me not to mention this matter again or else I also going into the doghouse.
I was flabbergasted.

Nevertheless, I will risk my last chance again to intercede for you.
Our many months of good relationship will go up in smoke if I failed again.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Last edited by joker88; 01-10-2019 at 11:34 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Haha ............. bro, I think the reason why you are now in the doghouse is probably becos you spill the beans on her SS syndrome and posting the panties matter in this forum.

This existence of this forum is a very turn off to many of them becos of the wrong perception and many fake FRs here.
Many of them do not want to be famous overnight for the wrong reasons.

From what I understand from many WLs, they feel offended if they are mentioned in this forum for no good reasons.

Some even dun like to be advertised here for obvious reasons.

She was quite annoyed when I asked her how she knew abt this matter.
She told me many of her regulars chided her for being overly indulging in one person.
They asked her why she so desperate as to resort to do such ridiculous things which many of them associate this kind of activity to that of a sex maniac.
They tot she was so desperate to earn your Yusoffs.
In the midst of anger, she remains composed and told me that she do not wish to discuss this matter anymore.

I told her to forgive you and she immediately warned me not to mention this matter again or else I also going into the doghouse.
I was flabbergasted.

Nevertheless, I will risk my last chance again to intercede for you.
Our many months of good relationship will go up in smoke if I failed again.

Keep your fingers crossed.
My instinct was telling me this.....learnt much I have...ignorant on many matters was I
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 01-10-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My instinct was telling me this.....learnt much I have...ignorant on many matters was I
lesson learnt 低调做人
Old 02-10-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
No fret, bro.

She will cool down and accept you again.

Over here, it is always 百般猜忌,多番测试.

We guessed and try until we understand their predicament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
lesson learnt 低调做人
树大招风

Stay on the sidelines and strike it hard at the right moment.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time tried Wei Wei. Haven't been here for a long time. Will try it out again.
Old 08-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Studlover is Cool - loads of Potential

I’m previous Fei Er’s fans too, tried Bing Bing last time, but far from Feier I think, maybe Shanshan was even better. Any recommendations brothers? Kneel for a slim pretty syt with gfe...
Old 08-10-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tofumaster95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I love the way she says ‘oh my god’ to so many things and in all honesty I am terribly fond of her. So senior bro joker88 please intercede on my behalf. Subtly put her in mind that she should give me another chance. My kuku bird is eager to get into her love hole as I am to savour her womanly juices and more.

Haiz ....my ishaq’s may not be limitless, like that of many bro’s. But whatever ishaq’s I have I would happily dedicate to her, rather then spend on the bobo’s Of this world.

Help me senior bro joker88, you’re my only hope!
Since she is able to speak and read English. I guess it wasn't a smart choice to post about her flaws here. Just state the positives as they are very sensitive about the stuff written here in the forum. Even more for those that can't read they are very anxious when their name is brought up.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofumaster95 View Post
Since she is able to speak and read English. I guess it wasn't a smart choice to post about her flaws here. Just state the positives as they are very sensitive about the stuff written here in the forum. Even more for those that can't read they are very anxious when their name is brought up.
In fact in Chrome they can read this forum in Mandarin (automatically translated by Google) so no need to know English...
Old 09-10-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
In fact in Chrome they can read this forum in Mandarin (automatically translated by Google) so no need to know English...
Too heart-broke to respond.....haiz...
Old 11-10-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tofumaster95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Yes and most of them are very familiar with this website
Old 11-10-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some had told me that they do not like to be mentioned or described here.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Just state a truthful statement which I heard and Kenna zapped by an unknown fucker. That is the reason why I hesitated to join this forum for a long time and just watching at sideline. Some just like to hear what they like to hear and very petty to accept diverse views. This is my last fucking post here and good bye.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1