The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytan7 View Post
I am going inside GZ mid of October which clashes with the Canton Fair. The hotel price will be a problem lor...
Oh .. that's bad timing to be in GZ ...
hotel rate will increase during this period and ur budget of 300rmb definately cannot even make it to the hotel door step ....
Old 04-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am going inside GZ mid of October which clashes with the Canton Fair. The hotel price will be a problem lor...
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Oh .. that's bad timing to be in GZ ...
hotel rate will increase during this period and ur budget of 300rmb definately cannot even make it to the hotel door step ....
bro cytan, of cos cannot lah,u go duing canton fair, and u want to stay inside the GZ looking for 300rmb hotel.maybe u change the date if u just go there for R&R, that were get a good hotel inside the GZ with 300rmb

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 04-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
bro cytan, of cos cannot lah,u go duing canton fair, and u want to stay inside the GZ looking for 300rmb hotel.maybe u change the date if u just go there for R&R, that were get a good hotel inside the GZ with 300rmb
Another place to consider is to stay at CP....hahaha,
but u need 1hr travelling time to GZ.
Old 04-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Another place to consider is to stay at CP....hahaha,
but u need 1hr travelling time to GZ.
with 300rmb++ .. stay in 天鴯湖酒店 or 畗龙酒店 .. then take 1 hr train to GZ every morning and 1 hr back to CP ...
Old 04-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
with 300rmb++ .. stay in 天鴯湖酒店 or 畗龙酒店 .. then take 1 hr train to GZ every morning and 1 hr back to CP ...
dont be so mean lah bro, ppl asking for help u suggest him this way...hehehe,just kidding adidas
Bro cytan, i suggest either u change the date or u paid more to stay in the GZ, anyway, i call my friend in GZ, she said all good hotel in gz fully book,300rmb no way u can stay inside the gz area....hope u can find hotel if u go on the same date as u plan.....
sorry cant help u....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。

Last edited by bonk88; 04-09-2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: change
Old 04-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
dont be so mean lah bro, ppl asking for help u suggest him this way...hehehe,just kidding adidas
Bro cytan, i suggest either u change the date or u paid more to stay in the GZ, anyway, i call my friend in GZ, she said all good hotel in gz fully book,300rmb no way u can stay inside the gz area....hope u can find hotel if u go on the same date as u plan.....
sorry cant help u....
actually i am telling him the truth and nothing but the truth ...
300rmb in GZ during trade show is impossible ...
Old 05-09-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the brudders in helping me..

So is CP (ChangPing is it??) the best choice? If so, any hotels to recommend? Got phone numbers or any website to see?

I notice Panyu or Foshan also quite close to GZ, can also stay there rite?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for all the brudders in helping me..

So is CP (ChangPing is it??) the best choice? If so, any hotels to recommend? Got phone numbers or any website to see?

I notice Panyu or Foshan also quite close to GZ, can also stay there rite?
Bro, dont mind i said this : u going to gz or CP? which is which? If u want to go gz for R&R, i can tell u that it more x then cp, unless u have gf there. CP is more fun and less cost compare to gz, u can check it out at CP thread, alot of bro and infro is there...hope this help.....
U can join us if u want to go cp, i plan to go on 6oct to 13oct,CA/CP/ZH..

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 05-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Samster

Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro, but i am going to GZ for work purposes. That's why the lodging got to be in GZ or near it, u see...
Old 05-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bro, but i am going to GZ for work purposes. That's why the lodging got to be in GZ or near it, u see...
Then very sorry cant help u much for the hotel with $300rmb, but hope u can find one. up u the pts

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 06-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

Thanks for the advice...

The CA and CP that the brudders mention here is Chang An 长安 and Chang Ping 常平, right?? I notice that they are nearer to Shenzhen than Guangzhou.

I had previously been to the Queen's Spa 皇室假期 in Shenzhen and I like the type of standard and class there. However, it is quite ex. Any brudders here can recommend other cheaper alternatives in both Dong Guan and Shenzhen with around the same standard? I prefer the no hanky panky one..

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the advice...

The CA and CP that the brudders mention here is Chang An 长安 and Chang Ping 常平, right?? I notice that they are nearer to Shenzhen than Guangzhou.

I had previously been to the Queen's Spa 皇室假期 in Shenzhen and I like the type of standard and class there. However, it is quite ex. Any brudders here can recommend other cheaper alternatives in both Dong Guan and Shenzhen with around the same standard? I prefer the no hanky panky one..

Thanks in advance!
u can try 银色假日 in CP or 大浪淘沙 in GZ ...
i have not been to 皇室假期 but i'm sure these 2 places r compatiable ...
Old 06-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
u can try 银色假日 in CP or 大浪淘沙 in GZ ...
i have not been to 皇室假期 but i'm sure these 2 places r compatiable ...
Thanks bro, but what are the charges there, especially the one in GZ??
Old 06-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro, but what are the charges there, especially the one in GZ??
charges depends on what types of service u require ...
body massage, foot massage, hand and feet manicure, ear cleaning, head & shoulder massage etc etc ...
i dun recall what's the amount but i'm sure it's not expensive else my bodyguard "bonk88" will make a lot of noise ...
Old 13-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Can someone recommend me some local tour agencies in Guangzhou.
Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1