The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Didn't know her post advert as FN.. Probably she's on code red. As I remember that she was wearing some extra padding underwear. I didn't probe much though.
thanks for your contributions, upz u as well.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Probably time for me to update my ml journey thus far - clocking my 4th month. New SYTs on the block.

Disclaimers: Looks & SYT can be quite subjective, below mentioned MLs have meet my personal expectation of being a SYT & will be part of my RTM roster.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Some differences from photos but definitely a pretty lass.
Body: 4/5 - Good body shape. Smooth and firm complexion - what you'll find in a young gal.
Boobs : B
Attitude : 4/5 - Quite interesting character, will make jokes outta nowhere - never a dull moment. Like some bro said, she has the sha da jie vibe.
GFE : 3/5 - Probably its my first visit. She seems kinda reserved. There's room for more chemistry.
Sensual : 3.5/5 - SN. Her core sensuality is BBBJ therefore less HJ pattern as compared some non-BBBJ ml.
BBBJ : Require top-up - Worth it. Masterful coupled with good stamina.
Massage : 2/5 - Piano type.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/bingbing-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Subtle features, nice face shape. I dig her pair of alluring eyes - constantly catching my attention.
Body: 3.5/5 - Complexion almost on-par with 99. Not as slim as 99 though. some bro mentioned her tummy a little flabby. Not a deal breaker for me.
Boobs : C (with some enhancement, but still feel good)
Attitude : 4/5 - she's the shyest ml I ever met, big contrast to 99. Quiet and gets the job done. Gave me a womanly & demure vibe.
GFE : 3/5 - Keen to explore more, probably RTM will have her open up more.
Sensual : SN. 3.5/5 - Same as 99.
BBBJ - Require top-up. Good stamina, probably just a slight notch below 99.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/lynne-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Nice & sharp features -seems enhanced (not sure). Probably a little buck teeth, she's definitely looks cute to me.
Body: 4/5 - Smooth & firm complexion, nice body with little to no fat.
Boobs : C (Organic) - IIRC.
Attitude : 4/5 - Very pleasant and polite throughout the session.
GFE : 4/5 - More girlfriend vibe as she seems a little less reserved than 99 & Bingbing.
Sensual 4/5: FN. Lots of hugging with some kissing over the body & face. Light peck on the lips. Different stimulating HJ positions.
BBBJ - Priced in. Good stamina, probably just a slight notch below 99.
Massage : 3/5 - Not piano type. Still ok.

Bonus : Shower with you before & after so you can admire her assets + nice hotel setting. Totally justified the slightly higher price.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tu-tu-massage/
Look: 4.5/5 - Her photos are exactly the same as person - WYSIWYG. Looks like TVB Linda Chung.
Body: 4/5 - Smooth & firm complexion, curvy body.
Boobs : B+ (Organic)
Attitude : 4/5 - Talk to you & treat you like a long lost friend.
GFE : 4/5 - Full of chemistry and lots of laughter. Her smile is so mesmerizing.
Sensual 4/5: SN. Good interactions and different stimulating HJ positions.
BBBJ - Not applicable.
Massage : 4.5/5 - Strong and on-point massage. Comparable to OMM & Angelbaby.
appreciates your detailed fr
its time to try my newbie luck see if any reply
Old 03-02-2023, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

also, thanks for your fr too . Quoting so other bros can see see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
Tried these MLs for the month of Jan

https://sglonelyguy19.com/yiyi-massage/
Looks - Pre-milf
Boobs - Quite saggy
Body - Slight meaty, Chinese saying is 微胖. Skin is smooth
Massage - average strength, manage to loosen some knot
Sensual - FN during sensual. Cat bath into BBBJ and BBBJ technique is good. Lots of action during BBBJ.
Overall - Great. Did not cut corners, session was welly timed, left around 55mins mark
RTM - probably not as her looks does not attract me personally

https://sglonelyguy19.com/xiao-tian-xin-massage/
Looks - Pre-milf
Boobs - Not firm, but definitely not saggy also. Nice to grab.
Body - same as yiyi, slight meaty, 微胖. Skin is smooth
Massage - average strength, manage to loosen some knot
Sensual - HJ while she allows me to play her abalone and invited me for a tongue wrestle. Feel that she lubed her abalone before the main event, as it feels kinda water lubed texture when I played with it.
Overall - Great. No corners being cut and left around the 50min mark
RTM - same as yiyi, probably not as her looks is not what I am after

https://sglonelyguy19.com/love-massage/
Look - Mid 20s
Boobs - Nice firm boobs
Body - Slim and smooth skin. Have a few small body arts
Massage - average strength, manage to loosen some knot. Light phone usage
Sensual - Was wearing one-piece and she pulled down to waist level to expose her blossom. Lots of teasing with cat bath. Turned over and played with her boobs while she performed a standard vanilla HJ
After sensual, it was at 40mins mark, came back after shower and she offered for a head massage which was nice.
Overall - Okay. No corners being cut and left around the 55min mark
RTM - Maybe as she is quite a looker, but there are so many ladies out there to try~
Old 03-02-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy19.com/cocomassage/

Visited her recently and she requested for me to write a review for her. It's been a while since I contributed a fr, so bit rusty:

Looks: should be after 25
Boobs: B. Soft and nice to fondle.
Face: Pretty, gives me bit of 赵丽颖 vibe
Body: Not ultra slim kind, bit of tummy. Smooth to feel and caress.
Massage: Detailed with good decent strength
Place: Studio unit. Cleanliness is good. Parking along road side or a 100m walk from nearby car park.
Overall: Have seen her a few times so sensual has improves. She's a straight talker with bit of a character. Was fun talking to her. She picked up the sensual skill while in Singapore. If you guide her a bit she will follow. Just make her relax/happy and you will be happy as well...
Old 03-02-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Mickey Mouse, You forgot to take your medication again?
Thought you were recovering quite well having been
quiet for so long? Now you are going to start again? Looks like you need to up your dosage.
Amoeba mind. Anyone who delist for even few days have to be Baoed…haha
Why you so triggered....you the WK?
Dont worry you have the exclusive with her now enjoy your time with her
Old 03-02-2023, 08:51 AM
Customizable Title U Know

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6097 / Power: 60
appointee has a reputation beyond reputeappointee has a reputation beyond reputeappointee has a reputation beyond reputeappointee has a reputation beyond reputeappointee has a reputation beyond reputeappointee has a reputation beyond reputeappointee has a reputation beyond reputeappointee has a reputation beyond reputeappointee has a reputation beyond reputeappointee has a reputation beyond reputeappointee has a reputation beyond repute

Visited quite a few MLs, I just choose the most deserving imho to write my virgin MR for a really beautiful ML with bright, sparkling and dazzling eyes

https://sglonelyguy19.com/w-massage/

Template copied from the first page of this massive thread:

Looks: 9/10 (similar to photos, she is those who will look good even without makeup on. Head turner on the streets - tried and tested.)

Body: 8/10 (has the curves where it matters for me)

Boobs: 7.5/10 (B? Pardon me as I am no expert like you guys. Certainly, her boobs looks really great on her body. Sensitive to touch and I am mindful not to excessively touch the tits to make her uncomfortable)

Massage: 8/10 (very good efforts made by W. Consistent and hardworking. Calf muscles very much relaxed after her massage. I admit I felt bad upon seeing the condition of her thumbs but it is also a good indication as to how far she is putting efforts to score well in the massage aspect)

HJ: 8/10 (patient lady. Her hj approach shaved couple of minutes off my usual duration)

Others: some positive observations and experiences bros may want to know :

-good time management @not a time watcher (I kept looking at the time as I want to be fair to the next bro. W was very assuring to me and told me to just relax for the session). When I left, I notice the duration was so close to the hour mark. Applause for her.

-she changed the bed towel after every session (at least what I had seen from my visits). Hygiene conscious and a plus for W too

-W is indeed knowledgeable and come across as very engaging during conversation. Her laughter is infectious and helps to lighten the mood within the 4 walls

-she came across as really sincere in providing the listed services. She is indeed hardworking and earnest. The vibes is really good.

Damage: $120+tips

RTM: Yes and this is one of the reasons why my virgin MR goes to this lady. Highly recommended for bros who wants a good massage in a hygienic environment and an enjoyable hj to finish off the session
Old 03-02-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
So many good choices online still got bros allow themselves to get chopped at spas. Why ah?
Different strokes for different folks. Some like the thrill of doing naughty stuff in an otherwise clean looking setting. Some like the anticipation of not knowing which ML will be assigned to you, more practical reason is of course walk-in means you will definitely get your urge fixed, as compared to having to text, wait for reply, plan the route, get rejected/ radio silence and frustration of unable to secure any ML. Personally, not a fan of spa /HC. But I can totally understand why it remains a thriving option VS condo based. Oh and generally speaking, you get more SYT ML that are spa based too.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Finally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow peeps, anyone can PM me which ladies are able to add numbers into database? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Why you so triggered....you the WK?
Dont worry you have the exclusive with her now enjoy your time with her
I am no white knight which in your imagination everyone else is haha.
Yes I am triggered because your repeated pattern of flaming (being baoed) every single ML each time they take time off pissed me off.

Respect others and the same will be reciprocated. It is that simple
Old 03-02-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy19.com/nancy-massage/

Hi anyone tried? Gives me the FL-in-disguise vibes
Old 03-02-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Looks to some ppl that ML cannot decide their time to rest unless getting money from someone. To some ppl out there chionging, we respect ML then we are the abnormal group, if we defend any ML we automatically became WK, and we shouldn't defend because we are cheating on our gf or wife. These guys are the rat shit in a pot of porridge 一个老鼠屎烂了一锅粥. No one is totally clean in this line, whether you are the customer or working lady, but at least be a decent human being while playing, respect boundaries, pay in full, don't expose addresses and etc. Like what I said, good ML will be appreciated, bad ML will leave sooner or later, but don't assume they are all the same.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Nicole has changed location in my favour... will recce and visit my eastside regular ML back to back to see if she can be the new regular...

Zara
Old 03-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
virginity is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, just to check if any Viet ML doing homebase like SLG?
Old 03-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
torotoro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Those location at hotel, need to walk past the reception? Is it discreet?

Quote:
Probably time for me to update my ml journey thus far - clocking my 4th month. New SYTs on the block.

Disclaimers: Looks & SYT can be quite subjective, below mentioned MLs have meet my personal expectation of being a SYT & will be part of my RTM roster.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Some differences from photos but definitely a pretty lass.
Body: 4/5 - Good body shape. Smooth and firm complexion - what you'll find in a young gal.
Boobs : B
Attitude : 4/5 - Quite interesting character, will make jokes outta nowhere - never a dull moment. Like some bro said, she has the sha da jie vibe.
GFE : 3/5 - Probably its my first visit. She seems kinda reserved. There's room for more chemistry.
Sensual : 3.5/5 - SN. Her core sensuality is BBBJ therefore less HJ pattern as compared some non-BBBJ ml.
BBBJ : Require top-up - Worth it. Masterful coupled with good stamina.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/bingbing-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Subtle features, nice face shape. I dig her pair of alluring eyes - constantly catching my attention.
Body: 3.5/5 - Complexion almost on-par with 99. Not as slim as 99 though. some bro mentioned her tummy a little flabby. Not a deal breaker for me.
Boobs : C (with some enhancement, but still feel good)
Attitude : 4/5 - she's the shyest ml I ever met, big contrast to 99. Quiet and gets the job done. Gave me a womanly & demure vibe.
GFE : 3/5 - Keen to explore more, probably RTM will have her open up more.
Sensual : SN. 3.5/5 - Same as 99.
BBBJ - Require top-up. Good stamina, probably just a slight notch below 99.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/lynne-massage/
Look: 4/5 - Nice & sharp features -seems enhanced (not sure). Probably a little buck teeth, she's definitely looks cute to me.
Body: 4/5 - Smooth & firm complexion, nice body with little to no fat.
Boobs : C (Organic) - IIRC.
Attitude : 4/5 - Very pleasant and polite throughout the session.
GFE : 4/5 - More girlfriend vibe as she seems a little less reserved than 99 & Bingbing.
Sensual 4/5: FN. Lots of hugging with some kissing over the body & face. Light peck on the lips. Different stimulating HJ positions.
BBBJ - Priced in. Good stamina, probably just a slight notch below 99.
Massage : 3/5 - Not piano type. Still ok.

Bonus : Shower with you before & after so you can admire her assets + nice hotel setting. Totally justified the slightly higher price.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tu-tu-massage/
Look: 4.5/5 - Her photos are exactly the same as person - WYSIWYG. Looks like TVB Linda Chung.
Body: 4/5 - Smooth & firm complexion, curvy body.
Boobs : B+ (Organic)
Attitude : 4/5 - Talk to you & treat you like a long lost friend.
GFE : 4/5 - Full of chemistry and lots of laughter. Her smile is so mesmerizing.
Sensual 4/5: SN. Good interactions and different stimulating HJ positions.
BBBJ - Not applicable.
Massage : 4.5/5 - Strong and on-point massage. Comparable to OMM & Angelbaby.
Old 03-02-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Looks to some ppl that ML cannot decide their time to rest unless getting money from someone. To some ppl out there chionging, we respect ML then we are the abnormal group, if we defend any ML we automatically became WK, and we shouldn't defend because we are cheating on our gf or wife. These guys are the rat shit in a pot of porridge 一个老鼠屎烂了一锅粥. No one is totally clean in this line, whether you are the customer or working lady, but at least be a decent human being while playing, respect boundaries, pay in full, don't expose addresses and etc. Like what I said, good ML will be appreciated, bad ML will leave sooner or later, but don't assume they are all the same.
Bad ml can prey on many first-timer victims (don’t do homework lah). Some bros low standard type will also keep finding her. Don’t be surprised how long they can survive.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1