The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Anyway, have a joke to share. 😆
Last night I went to punish at 11.00pm & left my watch there.
After I realized it & then made a detour but they are closed already.
Just went back today n OKT have gotten it back for me & so I returned the favor by punishing 1 more again 😝
Actually not surprising cause once you go there often enough, OKT will start to recognise you..lol
Old 11-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Just went yesterday and got there around 4:30..to the bros asking, they start at 4pm and 5pm for public holidays..i asked OKT. I started with Diamond and started on those huge tits and thick cock. Was sucking it like no tomorrow. Then she topped me..pain and pleasure. One thing i love about Diamond is her service..especially how she kisses. She fucked me till i came hard. Then after before she left called Fazz ( yes, her name is Fazz and not Faiz as we keep saying) , she didn't even need to get naked cause she was just finishing up washing in the toilet. Came into the room and started sucking her too..she came as i blew her. And she kept squeeling cause after she came her cock was sensitive as i was sucking..lol. By the way, she knows about Sammyboy site and why so many people suddenly asking about her, Diamond and Ezara.

Hung around for abit and was actually still horny so i explored the house in the inner lane, the " girls" there aren't lookers and i think most of them cut already or at least the one i tried. Looked malay. And they are local. Service was ok but the room damn run down. The damage is $30.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Ya man. Wear cap, mask & glasses also can recognize.. 🤔
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Actually not surprising cause once you go there often enough, OKT will start to recognise you..lol
Old 11-12-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Power field report 👍
Upzs u! Yesterday I saw the inner lane (if it’s the same 1 u referring to) - red lights but only 2-3 Indians. Are they pre-op or normal 1s? How u know it’s $30? U go in? 🤣
Quote:
Just went yesterday and got there around 4:30..to the bros asking, they start at 4pm and 5pm for public holidays..i asked OKT. I started with Diamond and started on those huge tits and thick cock. Was sucking it like no tomorrow. Then she topped me..pain and pleasure. One thing i love about Diamond is her service..especially how she kisses. She fucked me till i came hard. Then after before she left called Fazz ( yes, her name is Fazz and not Faiz as we keep saying) , she didn't even need to get naked cause she was just finishing up washing in the toilet. Came into the room and started sucking her too..she came as i blew her. And she kept squeeling cause after she came her cock was sensitive as i was sucking..lol. By the way, she knows about Sammyboy site and why so many people suddenly asking about her, Diamond and Ezara.

Hung around for abit and was actually still horny so i explored the house in the inner lane, the " girls" there aren't lookers and i think most of them cut already or at least the one i tried. Looked malay. And they are local. Service was ok but the room damn run down. The damage is $30.
Old 12-12-2022, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:

yup she’s fazz. got her hp number too. bros dun ask me, go try her n ask her. she’ll take her phone and show u.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MGPal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ezara... Don't miss the Thais too much now...
Old 13-12-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
yup she’s fazz. got her hp number too. bros dun ask me, go try her n ask her. she’ll take her phone and show u.
hurhur..you too? lol
Old 13-12-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

I know Fazz is going back this week but i don't know about Diamond and Ezara..if they are there, i'll give Ezara a try. Though i am wondering about trying the Indian ones if they are passable in service.
Old 13-12-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Power field report 👍
Upzs u! Yesterday I saw the inner lane (if it’s the same 1 u referring to) - red lights but only 2-3 Indians. Are they pre-op or normal 1s? How u know it’s $30? U go in? 🤣
Yes i tried one of them..lol.
Old 13-12-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from a session with Ezara.

Service much better than Diamond, started off with BBBJ and lots of ball sucking out in the corridor, followed by standing doggy at the other end at the mirror.

Switched to me sitting down on the red chair and her riding me till I exploded inside her. Cleaned up and walked back to her room. A couple of LBs and customers walked by which made her just moan louder, even I was a little embarrassed. Everything was done outside and she was game about it.

RTF: maybe, would want to try others.
Old 13-12-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Hahaha. I was there earlier too. Is that you doggy @ the corridor in action? 🤔😅🤣
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just came back from a session with Ezara.

Service much better than Diamond, started off with BBBJ and lots of ball sucking out in the corridor, followed by standing doggy at the other end at the mirror.

Switched to me sitting down on the red chair and her riding me till I exploded inside her. Cleaned up and walked back to her room. A couple of LBs and customers walked by which made her just moan louder, even I was a little embarrassed. Everything was done outside and she was game about it.

RTF: maybe, would want to try others.
Old 13-12-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Sounds fun 😆 Indians? How is it compared to the GL legal houses?
Quote:
Yes i tried one of them..lol.
Old 13-12-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha. I was there earlier too. Is that you doggy @ the corridor in action? 🤔😅🤣
I was there around 830-9pm. Saw a bro coming out of the toilet area with a LB wearing grey top and bottoms, if that's you, then yeah, you saw me banging Ezara next to the mirror.
Old 14-12-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

👋🤗😅 We came!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I was there around 830-9pm. Saw a bro coming out of the toilet area with a LB wearing grey top and bottoms, if that's you, then yeah, you saw me banging Ezara next to the mirror.
Old 14-12-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
👋🤗😅 We came!
So that was you.. How was your partner? She looks good but a little unfriendly.

Saw 1 more Chinese looking one, felt her on the way down, tits that defy gravity and a little too spongy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1