The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

You can just ask them to do it on the 3rd floor since no one uses it except for the Thais when they were still around.

So just take it as those doing on the 3rd floor are fellow samsters. Can just fuck along the corridor.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
You can just ask them to do it on the 3rd floor since no one uses it except for the Thais when they were still around.

So just take it as those doing on the 3rd floor are fellow samsters. Can just fuck along the corridor.
More fun doing it at the top of stairs so everyone who comes up gets to watch the action!
Old 20-01-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next time someone heads down to see Ezara ask if she’s keen for a blowbang and can get a few of us together one night next week!
Old 20-01-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus1982 View Post
Next time someone heads down to see Ezara ask if she’s keen for a blowbang and can get a few of us together one night next week!
I dun think she will mind. 1 of the most adventurous there.
1 bang, 1 gag I think no problem
Old 20-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I just went to gag & bang Ezara to ask her the magic question 🫣
She say 3-4 at 1 go also ok 😉
No videos & pics can already 🤣
Code word: HAMTAM BOLA 🤗
Old 20-01-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Wanted to head down tonight but just got my booster shot and Dr said no strenuous exercise for 2 weeks....
Yes please wait 2 weeks first till your immune system is back 100% after post booster jab. Your defence system is temporarily down.. stay safe.
Old 21-01-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Rated21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, Ive been lurking around for awhile and first timer. Cant seem to determine the exact location of this place. Hope someone can share some tips with me
Old 21-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Itsmapdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sasha is the best. She let me fuck her cock and cum in them. Too bad she is gone now
Old 21-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nanpok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros going down tonight?
Old 21-01-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated21 View Post
Hi all, Ive been lurking around for awhile and first timer. Cant seem to determine the exact location of this place. Hope someone can share some tips with me
Yeah need some help finding the new location. Used to go there a bunch way before covid until it got shut for good. Might go down tonight
Old 21-01-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanpok View Post
Any bros going down tonight?
Thinking of going later.
Old 21-01-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated21 View Post
Go there at night and you absolutely cannot miss a cluster of foreign workers crowding in front of a door DOING NOTHING like NPCs but to look and block the view.

If you're a regular, OKT will shoo and move the crowd for you so you can clearly select your babe.

And yes, you will see the lbs react in delight when a wild local sg pokemon appear in front of the door.
Old 23-01-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
friendlyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going down later? Wanna gangbang tgt at corridor?
Old 25-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
chittybangbang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchittybangbang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchittybangbang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today I had my first Rowell experience. I drove there with the curiosity of exploring but saw a very captivating Putri beckoning at me. I walked away and u-turned. But fuck, I was super nervous. My heart was pounding sia. Putri was very nice. She just said don’t nervous I make you relax.

It took me awhile to get hard, because she went CBJ straight and then doggy her until I came. Not much foreplay etc. I think also due to my nerves la lol. I wanna know is it possible to BBBJ there before actually fucking with CD coz that’s how I usually get it up. Lol. And also can suck the LBs & ask them to fuck you ah? With CD right? Can any experienced bro shed some light on this part.

Getting hard typing this and thinking of the next session liao hehe
Old 26-01-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chittybangbang View Post
Today I had my first Rowell experience. I drove there with the curiosity of exploring but saw a very captivating Putri beckoning at me. I walked away and u-turned. But fuck, I was super nervous. My heart was pounding sia. Putri was very nice. She just said don’t nervous I make you relax.

It took me awhile to get hard, because she went CBJ straight and then doggy her until I came. Not much foreplay etc. I think also due to my nerves la lol. I wanna know is it possible to BBBJ there before actually fucking with CD coz that’s how I usually get it up. Lol. And also can suck the LBs & ask them to fuck you ah? With CD right? Can any experienced bro shed some light on this part.

Getting hard typing this and thinking of the next session liao hehe
Well done. Just scroll back 20 pages & read on coz almost all the answers u wanna know are there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1