The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
niceguy07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert3762poh View Post
I was in Jakarta 1.5 months ago. They required a PeduliLindungi App to register your vaccination status (pretty much like Trace Together). You scan the QR code and use a vacinnated lane. Otherwise you will have to show your vaccination certification at the counter.

Same process at the malls too.

This may have changed given broader openings of borders.
Fyi bros: Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia (in Thamrin) will still ask to see your vaccination certificates at the mall entrances. All other malls generally don't.
Old 09-10-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will arriving in jakarta around 12 AM
Any suggestion for hotel with action
Long flight from europe
Old 11-10-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Borange67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, does anyone have experience with using Irdania Spa and Care in Jakarta? Judging from their Instagram profile, it seems like a really good set up and it seems legit but I don't see any reviews on this thread so I thought I'd check.
Old 11-10-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
JustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hi! I will be arriving in Jakarta for business on 14th but I will be going back Singapore one day later. Kindly ask if anyone knows a decent priced hotel with some action near CJ bar, spas or action places. Anyone wanna hang let me know too!
Old 11-10-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Sharing my outcall experience while in Jakarta last week.
I managed to find a few outcall agent via WeChat and michat. They all disguised as pretry lady with nice photos.
Most offered 2 types of services, massage or sex. You need to be specific on this because the quality of lady coming to your door will be very different.
Massage price ranges from 300,000 to 400,000 for 1 and half hour.
Sex for 1 shot is 1 to 1.2 mil.
Generally more expensive but thinking of the traffic in Jakarta, it not too much to pay.
It is either you travel in the car for an hour or wait comfortably in hotel for the girl to come.
Old 11-10-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTwenty View Post
Hi! I will be arriving in Jakarta for business on 14th but I will be going back Singapore one day later. Kindly ask if anyone knows a decent priced hotel with some action near CJ bar, spas or action places. Anyone wanna hang let me know too!
Given the time of arrival and travel to hotel, recommended for Malia / Classic which will still be open at 1AM
Old 12-10-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

JustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer2018 View Post
Given the time of arrival and travel to hotel, recommended for Malia / Classic which will still be open at 1AM
Thanks for the recommendation bro! Appreciate it.
I’m actually planning now if I should stay for one more day and come back on Sunday instead. Honestly from what I read so far, if the sex/1shot rates are from 1.2mil-2.5mil, I rather go back to Singapore or JB Malaysia which is a 20-30% lesser or same rate at SG. Like top up another sgd30 and you get a threesome for sgd160 in JB and same rate at SG(threesome).

Just my 2 cents also la since I haven’t been to Jakarta before.
So to be clear and no offense, I’m not hating on Indonesia but just a remark on the fees and cost charged.
Please don’t zap my points lol, just stating my own opinion.

Also, I searched and found this web link for those who are considering which hotels to go or stay at, esp the ones which allows you to bring FL or girls back -
https://girlsheavens.com/best-hotels...ex-in-jakarta/

Hope this helps. And I didn’t write the article,
I just thought it’s useful and might be worth a reference

Last edited by JustTwenty; 12-10-2022 at 12:09 PM.
Old 12-10-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer2018 View Post
I was there last week and I can confirm closing time at Malio is 1am. I asked the receptionist when I got there.
Old 12-10-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boymatang View Post
I was there last week and I can confirm closing time at Malio is 1am. I asked the receptionist when I got there.
Thanks bro for the confirmation! Seems like Malio is on a pricier cost compared to Classic.

Any major difference you noticed if you went both?
Otherwise, what’s good at Malio?

My considerations are now to visit Classic and CJ bar with the limited time I have haha.
Old 13-10-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
...Like top up another sgd30 and you get a threesome for sgd160 in JB and same rate at SG(threesome).

Also, I searched and found this web link for those who are considering which hotels to go or stay at, esp the ones which allows you to bring FL or girls back
Just curious, where can u find 160sgd 3some in singapore?

As far as I know, all hotels in jakarta are girl friendly. I have stayed in good hotels ie. marriott/hyatt/shang, mid tier ones like pullman/mercure/ascott and also budget ones like ibis/orchardz/luminor... never had any problems bringing girls back with me.

If u want best bang for ur bucks.. just go to classic for fuss free straight up action. Saves u time as well.

Last edited by Setzer; 13-10-2022 at 12:42 AM.
Old 13-10-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Massage price ranges from 300,000 to 400,000 for 1 and half hour.
Sex for 1 shot is 1 to 1.2 mil.
Generally more expensive but thinking of the traffic in Jakarta, it not too much to pay.
It is either you travel in the car for an hour or wait comfortably in hotel for the girl to come.
Thks for sharing, but outcall can be hit/misses from my personal experience. If the girl is not up to your expectation, and they replace for you, longer waiting time needed.

Frankly, jakarta traffic is manageable if you plan ahead.. normally, it shouldn't take more than 35 mins for travel time unless you are staying all the way south and wants to go to PIK area.. then that will take you an hour or more depending on the timing.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 13-10-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Just curious, where can u find 160sgd 3some in singapore?

As far as I know, all hotels in jakarta are girl friendly. I have stayed in good hotels ie. marriott/hyatt/shang, mid tier ones like pullman/mercure/ascott and also budget ones like ibis/orchardz/luminor... never had any problems bringing girls back with me.

If u want best bang for ur bucks.. just go to classic for fuss free straight up action. Saves u time as well.
Apologies Bro, please let me elaborate -
2girls one guy is sgd160(rm500) at JB, Malaysia (1 shot/1hr)
Sg threesome usually sgd250-350(2shots/90mins)

I see, thanks bro!
Good to know that most hotels are alright with girls coming back with you.
I was hoping for an outcall or overnight service and was wondering the rates so am still looking around online etc..
I’m cool with it if the incall-rates are similar to Malaysia overnight which is RM750-1200(sgd235-380) and not while Singapore overnight is sgd350-500 (averagely for foreign girls).
Old 13-10-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was hoping for an outcall or overnight service and was wondering the rates so am still looking around online etc..
I’m cool with it if the incall-rates are similar to Malaysia overnight which is RM750-1200(sgd235-380) and not while Singapore overnight is sgd350-500 (averagely for foreign girls).
In jakarta, rates are pretty much subjective.

Overnight at ur hotel - it can ranged from 1.5mil-10mil (my personal exp) depending on quality.
u can even find free fcks (just give taxi money the following day) if u have the time to go look around (malls/tinder etc)

Would suggest if u havent been to jakarta before, just extend 1 more night to go check out one or two of the well known spas eg. classic/malio/empo/1001 etc... who knows, u might be able to find someone who is willing to meet u at ur hotel after they finished work.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 13-10-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Yes...i agreed the chances of getting someone you don't like is high. Personally I also prefer to go out explore if I have the time.

The usual business trip day works end during the peak hours and getting back to hotel is already problematic. I can spend some time clearing emails and whatsoever works while waiting for the lady to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Thks for sharing, but outcall can be hit/misses from my personal experience. If the girl is not up to your expectation, and they replace for you, longer waiting time needed.

Frankly, jakarta traffic is manageable if you plan ahead.. normally, it shouldn't take more than 35 mins for travel time unless you are staying all the way south and wants to go to PIK area.. then that will take you an hour or more depending on the timing.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 13-10-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Yes...i agreed the chances of getting someone you don't like is high. Personally I also prefer to go out explore if I have the time.

The usual business trip day works end during the peak hours and getting back to hotel is already problematic. I can spend some time clearing emails and whatsoever works while waiting for the lady to come.
thus i prefer to extend any work trip in jakarta and wrap things up on friday late afternoon, then start chionging from friday evening onwards.. and come back either saturday night or sunday morning.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1