The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2014, 06:55 AM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Best recommended "short time" hotel?

I recently knew a girl who is married and we can only meet for flings in the afternoons. Can anyone recommend me a good "short time" hotel? Preferably with really nice rooms. We just need 2 hours each time.

I heard there are hotels like fragrance and 81 but anyone knows what the interior is like? Nice rooms with bath ?

Please recommend.

We don't want to use her home cos too high risk get caught by neighbors.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: Best recommended "short time" hotel?

81s are good enough for your purpose, bro. Visit one of the branches alone for the first time to allay any concerns you may have. But some women are apprehensive with the stigma of such places. You need to have a ready made excuse to convince her.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

TS personally both hotel group offers fairly good budget environment for a quickie bonk - enjoy your afternoon fling ya..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 12-07-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
coolsuper has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I think H81 should be able to meet your need and I guess you have no time or mood to view the interior

There is one H81 near keppel which I cant really remember the name, the place is quite nice and quiet

enjoy yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
I recently knew a girl who is married and we can only meet for flings in the afternoons. Can anyone recommend me a good "short time" hotel? Preferably with really nice rooms. We just need 2 hours each time.

I heard there are hotels like fragrance and 81 but anyone knows what the interior is like? Nice rooms with bath ?

Please recommend.

We don't want to use her home cos too high risk get caught by neighbors.
Old 13-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Optus5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOptus5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some 81 got mirrors n stuff, not bad actually.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1