The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-02-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bibi from Pink Lady

She is slim, not fat not skinny, nice body comparable to those 20s girls, well maintain
She is milf as stated, if u looking for syt face can skip

shower alone cos i think the shower room of this hotel is too small

kissing is not allowed
her bbbj is ok, asked for 69, she agreed
during 69 she will lick the balls, bbbj vice versa with interval
while painting her, she have a bit of reaction

when fj, she is quite sensitive to it, as the fj goes by, she moans more and more, start grabbing her breast
Old 01-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eGrOeG kIn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took on Mena from Mansion
Told Okt I’m not willing to write fr as I’m worried if she gets busy, I might not have chance for rtf. However, I guess if the ‘wl’ business no good, they might shorten their trip as well.
Hence, here goes for the chiongster looking for AR, go ahead and test her skills.
Sweet twenty-ish girl. Quite fair and smooth skin. Gfe high, French like no tomorrow. Very smiley and polite; she likes being painted, deep penetration, flicking tongue action will make her cum in no time.
We are so spent after the deed, just cuddle together and fell asleep. Definitely not a time watcher, she mentioned she can provide massage too but didn’t try because time is up. Very RTF material.
Thank you Mansion bro for the arrangement. Till next time...
Old 01-02-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Chongahhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if i posted alr but here goes...
30 Jan 20, 11pm,
Here is my Humble FR for Win from RL.

Okt: Fast Response, clear instructions, damm steady as usual. The most steady okt out of the stables i tried.

Loc: Discreet East. Accessible by Bus from mrt, walking abit hard.

Looks: Door opened to a girl with a nice set of racks in a sexy nightgown. 9/10 similarity to photos (Photos confirm got use app de so give chance abit la).

Boobs: So i read several FRs on her talking about her boobs but i went to check with OKT and he said its enhanced. True enough, its enhanced but when you squeeze, wa sibei soft sia. Like softer than some real boobs somemore. Honestly quite intriguing. Stand in front of the mirror grope grope the visual confirm turn you on. I’d say that even though it was enhanced, boobs lovers will still like so its a 9/10 for me.

Body: Petite frame but nice body with curves at the right places. Tattoo above her pelvic area and several at the back but alittle but la not too much. Impt thing is got meat to hold when you bonk sooooo 8/10

CBJ: Opt for a CBJ instead cuz safety first. Quite good leh. Alot of slurping sounds, suction, licking, bobbing of her head down your shaft. I’d say it was pretty intense and matches the hype that everyone was talking about so 9/10. Never complains about being tired but if you ask her she will tell you the truth haha.

FJ: Was pretty fun watching her tits go up and down and listening to her periodic moans because she tryna hold back. Did her in missionary initially and shot my first shot in that position. Took a break and talked and then attempted my 2nd shot, beginning with some CBJ, followed by some cowgirl until she tired and then i went for doggy, to missionary, again and i felt alittle tired so did not Manage to finish the 2nd shot. But her attitude is very ok to follow with your preferences so i would say so 8/10.

GFE: Chose to just talk during the break and saw that she v friendly so 9/10

RTF: if money no problem then ok
Old 01-02-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nicnic002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for Katty from RollyPolly few days back.

looks: 7/10 ( a little different but still fine)
body: 7/10 ( not really for boobs lover )
Frenching: 6/10 ( only kiss no tongue to tongue not what I like )
GFE: 7/10 ( will have small chats and some massage with you throughout )
FJ : 7:10 ( she seemed a little tired and kept asking me to move but overall still ok can feel the tightness and hotness )

overall still not a bad one!
Old 01-02-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chibabom is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Annie from Galaxy at 3pm 2/1

OKT: 10/10 solid, no qualms, clear instructions. Thanks again bro
Location and room: 7/10 central but need to use paper towels to dry myself because towels not provided lol. but it was fun, she dried me from head to toe and we were laughing about it together
Face: 10/10 honestly one of the prettiest out there
Body: 10/10 Just the way i like it, all natural and proportional. like a model
BBBJ: 7/10 decent
FJ: 8/10 accommodating and it was a good workout

RTF: If time permits, definitely
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gonzo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apple from Yolo

New stable for me, but the boss was good, smooth process.

Location was in a hotel, which was a nice change from some of the crappy old apartments where many of the FLs are based.

Apple (or Fern as she was called on a previous trip) was great. She is really a sweet girl, not in this line of work back in Thailand, so she seem relatively fresh. 25 years old uni grad, she was slightly shy at first, but warms up quickly if the chemistry is good.

She has small natural boobs, so if big fake fun bags are your thing, maybe not the best choice. Cute face, nice skinny body, smooth skin, super nice girl, fun to be with, tight, friendly, hard working, speaks good English. More GFE and PSE, but she knows what she is doing.

No complaints at all, will return.
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
fairpricex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FIRSTBLOOD FR for NIYA

Looks: 9/10 won't reject. Looks exactly like the pictures shown. headturner if you bring her out to walk in orchard
Boobs: 6.5/10 MM C-cup.
Body: 9/10 clean with no tattoos if I recall correctly, really slim!
Kiss/French: Kisses are okay but not much of tongue actions!
Catbath: 10/10 her catbath is really solid especially along your nipple around lol
FJ: 9/10 One finger tightness needs ky when doing FJ but not bad very accomodating.
GFE: 8/10 Maybe she's a little shy, basic english, might need translation if u wanna talk more. Offers massage after 1st shot!
RTF: depends, alot of good girls in brother XK stable right now.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Pretty pink on a tanned body.
Have you seen Pink on an African?
I have...
It's different from Pink on a white girl or Chinese girl.
Pigmentation influences the overall colour...

Anyways, when was the last time someone posted nipple pics here?
Oh right... It was me.
Appreciate what you have.
Or I'll just revert to posting in the private pics forum...
Just based off your forum handle I’m inclined to trust your opinion when it comes to boobs... hahahahaha
Old 02-02-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
juncheng1 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for doris Stable RL
LOOK 10/10
Bob 10/10
Body clean no tatto
Gfe 100%
French yes
Fj10/10 never tired and she is s good rider
Today is her last day tomorrow fly back
Old 02-02-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Plus 66 Bella

Nice place, new and clean. But toilet is shared. Friendly and prompt OKT.

Nice face, pretty, demure and sweet. Skillful in bbbj, can tongue twisting when she sucking. Accomodating to my request and different stunts during fj. Can take hard pounding. Ended session with cim while bbbj...she sucked every drop n ensured no spillage of my cum, nice!

Only minus is i think she given birth before as her boobs are quite saggy wth dark areola. She also got tummy, like those after birth.

I left a happy man. Those who like good service with pretty face with fetish for mommy can try her.
Old 02-02-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Silkyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coke frm PinkLady @ 11pm today

Promised OKT to RTF Meme but decided to change for a commando FL, Coke, aft reading others reviews. It was the correct decision, another great bonk!

I must say OKT is steady, all arrangements made were smooth. 20/10

As other bros have describe, lady is similar to the video posted. She is short and curvaceous, ass to die for! Boobs are man-made C with nice nipples. 9/10
Pussy is shaven, very clean, very gd for painting

FJ - 15/10 She serve me like a king. Ask me to lie down and relax, started massaging me and then slowly stroking my dick until it gets hard. I capped on and let her continue to BJ me. It was Slurpy and wet. I stood up on the bed and continue to mouthfuck her. And then proceeded to bang her hard, multiple position and she loved it. As I was about to cum, pull out and spray over her boobs and face.

Aft cleaning up, she told me to lie down and continue with massage again. While massaging, I ask her if she does AJ. At first she didn’t understand, and I said “fuck in the ass” and she says she can. She told me that no customer asked her for AJ so far. Also, she said that her ex always fuck her ass. So I told her I wanna do it...

Second round started with her on top, she can ride very well. As I felt my dick was getting harder, I told her to start AJ. She told me do it standing doggy-style. She applied some KY and guided my hard cock into her tight ass. And yes it was really tight. She requested to do it slowly and as she started to enjoy it, I bang her harder. Push her hip so hard until she was crawling into the bed. I continue to bang her for 5-6 mins before finishing. It was worth it! AJ - 20/10

Just to add that location was premium hotel. The last bonk I had with Meme was also at an atas hotel. The type of hotel where FL Dome 3 ladies usually stays. This hotel provide comfy bed, shower with separate bath tub. The ambience itself already set the nice mood for a great fuck session. So bros who wished to bonk Meme & Coke, better book quickly before they shift to another hotel (might not be so premium)
Old 02-02-2020, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Baenre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF for Amy from Pink Lady

With all the exceptional talents available.. i am surprised that i caved in to my primal urges to visit this gem again.

Booking was quick and efficient. Hotel was different which is great. I did not fancy the previous hotel. Still in a good central location.

Amy is gentle and accomodating. Milfs just provide more wholesome service IMHO.
Our 69 session lasted extremely long and even after i CIM... she did not want to remove her fine tasting abalone from my tired aching mouth. She just continued licking and sucking on my flaccid dick. I applaud her herculean efforts but i need time to recover la. Haha.

I am seriously considering to RTF. Lets see.
Old 02-02-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chibabom is Cool - loads of Potential

Not sure why my post wasn't gone through.

Anyway tried Annie from Galaxy 3pm 2/1

OKT: 10/10 solid, no qualms, clear instructions
Location: 7/10 central but no towels so i used paper towels to dry lol. she was nice to pat dry me down, we were laughing throughout the process. it was fun
Face: 10/10 honestly one of the prettiest
Body: 10/10 My type. proportional and all natural. like a model
BBBJ: 7/10 decent
FJ: 10/10 very accommodating and it was a good workout

RTF: definitely if time permits
Old 02-02-2020, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ariana for Silk 3/5

All i can say is great girl, really treat you like a long lost lover.

Body : 9/10
Looks : 9/10 Really similar to photos, got the come fuck me look
BBBJ : 9//10
FJ : 10/10 Best skill of hers
GFE : 20/10

she will treat so nice and wont even look at phone.

Definitely got to try this gem before she leave our waters, heard she's leaving in 3 days
Old 02-02-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Samsagami001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=761263
Young MILF, but with good body proportion.
Service is good, willing to please.
Quite fair skin compared to average Thai.
Pussy is clean shaved, BBBJ was superb.
Location can be better for bro who's not driving.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1