The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-02-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
indianimo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

First blood fr for Cake from Loveaffair
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?p=1...3#post19760473

Looks: 9/10 simply my type, syt pretty face, 90% resemblance to photos

Body: 8.5/10 nice sexy curvy figure, super tight and a tight meaty ass

Boobs: 11/10 big boobs, for boob lovers like me

French: 10/10 great tongue skills and frenching queen, she loves to french with lots of tongue

BBBJ: 9/10 out of this world, had to stop her everytime or else would have expanded the shot in CIM, lots of balls sucking n licking with a little AR(got caught surprised). able to deepthroat and take it deep into her mouth

FJ: 9/10 good stamina and can fuck long time. Rides very well in reverse and cowgirl positions. Best position would be doggy for her ass and missionary where u can see her bouncing big boobs

GFE: 15/10 got KCed by her already. her soft teh voice and small actions like cuddling and kissing totally got into me

RTF: a BIG YES!!!
Old 13-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 6
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FL: Ann
Stable: Pink Lady
Appointment: 13/Feb-2:30p

Okt: ok, required SOP verification.

YMMV,
Overall Ann had a smoking hot body, soft (but fake) boobs and silky smooth skin.

Attitude was good, though I feel she tired as did not have lunch.
Service was just ok... Spent a good time talking (English not good, need Google) and light gfe, though did not allow french.
Wanted me to do all the pumping... After one or two positions back to missionary for both shots.

RTF: maybe not.
Old 13-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 5
bluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to behold

Mickey from Temptation

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=762993

OKT: 10/10

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10

Nice location, nice attitude lady, worth the damage and travelling time.
Old 13-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter View Post
FR for MAI Pink Lady

Saw Mai on promotion in Telegram immediately fast hand fast finger booked with Bro Pink.

Looks: 9/10. Chio local SG Ah Lian look.

Body: 8/10. Tall and slim with nice ass.

Boobs: 7/10. Not recommended for boob lovers. A Cup.

Pussy: 10/10. Very tight and sensitive.

Frenching: Never try

BBBJ: 9/10. Solid blow and good suction.

FJ: 9/10. Did a few positions but quickly surrendered maybe due to her tightness (Legit!)

RTF: Maybe, if there is promo again.

Agree bro... She is super duper tight.. pussy really tiny...
Old 13-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
Thisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Tanya from Siamdevil? Any FR?
Old 13-02-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
rightman78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenng View Post
FR for Catty from Mansions

Writing this FR as I'm having my supper after bonk with Catty. Thanks once again to OKT for letting me know his new stock and be one of the first to test drive.

As the door opened at this pleasant hotel at one of SG shopping belts , a long haired girl with a sweet smile greeted me. Looks a bit different from the photo though. Must add on a few years, but it's the you won't reject type. Anyway so I proceeded. She gave me a good wash first at the bathroom and to my surprise, she suddenly bent down and put my hardened rod into her mouth and proceeded to give it a good suck.

Next to bed. I tore off her clothes. A little disappointed that her boobs are actually quite puny. But whatever she lacks physically, she made it up with very good service. She would then give me a cat bath. She seems to have a fetish for legs and keeps on licking all over the legs. If course not forgetting the bbbj. I think her speciality is in bbbj. She would DT and take my XL sized organ and put the whole thing into her mouth.

Next cap on and I proceeded to pound her hard. Not many FL can take my pounding like she does. The more impaled her, the more she grabs my butt and thrust it further into herself ! Seems to be enjoying it more than I do. Love that look of agony com ecstasy that she displays on her face as I proceeded to complete the job.

Very accommodating to all my requests. In btw the 2 FJs, she can do a pretty decent massage.

For all bros who want a service oriented lady, catty is the one you should go for!
awesome gem, service queen, really had an enjoyable time with her. Cheers and kudos to okt Mansions for bringing this gem
Old 13-02-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Felicia fr Sexamazon,

Have captured many great pics, but she say not pretty... ask me not to post... what a waste... gals also say themselves not pretty... don't understand why... but if we see, we will nose bleed...

But I have to post la... it's my style mah… so I only post those without face one... the BBBJ pic is one of the best ones I hv captured so far... wasted...
Wah...how come got exercise ball in the room?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moleman4eva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker finally try the services here. First ever FR by me.

FR for Catty from Mansions

Location not bad. Central.

Looks : looks older than pictures. Still pretty.
Body : Boobs a little small but damn she had a tight butt. Skin was smooth and everything dam tight. Had a huge nipple though. Really good to suck in those.

Really friendly gf material lady. After cat bath gave a really nice bbbj before I cannot tahan and returned the favor. Really enjoyed painting her before capped and she rode me. Whack until CD lose liao. Had some 69 where she really go deep throat until I nearly came. Capped again and she did did position where she was sideways and hugged one leg and rode me till she came. Was so wet she went and washed 66herself. She really got leg fetish sia. Kiss and softly bit me when she came. Really fucking amazing. At this point I wanna go crazy liao. Doggy style and and rammed her hard till she moaned so loudy and I came. Bloody amazing. Although only came once I was done liao. Washed up and chilled a little. No English so we used Google translate abit. Got dressed gave her a hug and kiss and left.

Will definitely RTF. Thinking about it itself hard liao.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?p=...5#post19702505

Met YOLO Apple ytd. Bro Cera was prompt and quick to help me match my availability and requirement.

About Apple - First thing I noticed is her above Thai Average English. She is tall at around 1.65m. Don't see shape of boobs, thought that I will be disappointed.

We stripped and proceeded to shower. On closer look, I think she is actually a B cupper with perky nipples. Her slim waist and smooth ass complements her figure. She is also neatly trimmed down there.

To the bed. Started with frenching , kissing and bbbj for me. She takes her time to serve. After few minutes, it's about time for me to serve her. Helmet on, and I entered her right little pussy. Ramming is quite enjoyable and she took it well. Came in her shortly.

She will be going back soon. Hope she will come back in Jun, Jul.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AshFuzzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ANOTHER PATTY IS HERE, This time is the YOUNG n FRESH FRESH ONE.
From AL.

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=762698

LEGIT 21Y/O SYT Waiting for the WOLVES here to guide her to be a potential Red Horse in future. WORTHY of Investment. Hahaha! Took one for the team and went to try her out since there isn't an FR for her that i know of.

Everything from booking to reaching the location and every was smooth with minimum hassle. Walked into the chio chio apartment greeted by a smooth smooth Patty.

Her body is young and smooth. Legit Syt for sure. slim with a healthy and smooth look. Boobs au the natural with light coloured nips. Nice bubble butt firm and SMOOTH.
Nice and soft girl, nice attitude. Appears shy at first but nooooooooo.. she's not which i find out later.

Spotted Gucci after shower and went to her room to borrow this chair from her. Hahaha... Btw Gucci is not bad too... HOT SEXY and curvy killer body. Told her i need to borrow the chair as there isnt any in patty's room. AND! the photo below suggested some use for the chair!

Bros, there isn't much details that i wanna talk about the sex part. But trust me, syt lovers. Showcase your gold digging and painting skins first. This Patty will turn from the cute cat in your neighbour's house into a WILD WILD 9 TAIL FOX and drain you up.

Bbbj is a distinction for a 21 y/o. Impressed! Rides hard like she never felt that great before. And here comes the use of that chair! banged her from the rear on that chair. The view looks EXACTLY like the photos. Both shots ended right there. hehe! For bros interested to use that chair rest assure i helped her check liao. still clean! haha.

SYT lovers should not missed this chance to meet her. She is legit, she have a very sincere and honest attitude to work hard for the $. Her photos doesnt really do her any justice. but upon browsing her phone for her photos. I feel she is just not really photogenic. In real, she looks a lot better than in photos. And with that the great body and great attitude, I don't think anyone would be disappointed with the session even if she isn't your type in the first place. Give it a try and you will understand what i meant.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Just found out that TRL's Selene was here before as Galaxy's Som back in Sep 2019.
Book the first session of the day but it was delayed by a couple of hours.

Arrived a bit late.
Instructions were rather complicated.
So didn't managed to get to see her until 15 mins past my start time!

Shared apartment - Selene has a low queen bed in a pretty bare room.
Same 10% discount from photos but her facial acne from last trip has cleared up.

Selene was visibly happy to see me again!
Unfortunately with the virus situation, we had to content with just hugs at first.
Straight into the tiny shared bathroom.
First thing was to gargle with Listerine & start kissing!
Halfway thru the shower, she stopped for a BBBJ and lots of rubba rubba action.
Eventually, I suggested we move to the bedroom!

English is above average.
She works sales in Bangkok jewelery store.
Says she is back because she needed the $.

Natural small B boobs so not for boob lovers.
BBBJ was good with some DT and lots of tongue flicks on the head this time.
She was already very wet from so I motioned her to start FJ.
Starts with cowgirl, no KY needed.
This time we had DFK where possible (missionary).
Tight unshaved pussy that is quite responsive when she comes.
Shot taken in missionary after about 30mins (which is quite fast for me)

After that we just lay in bed, cuddled and slept together.
Alas due to the late morning, my stomach growling woke us up.
Looked at the time and decided to go shower, and get lunch, giving Selene some time to prepare for next customer.
As usual, she took down my clothes and handed them to me as I dressed like a dutiful Asian wife.
And sent me off with a tight hug & kiss at the door.

Non commercial feeling and good service throughout.
Left a sextified man!
RTF - Definitely but unfortunately, in the current virus situation, I am reducing the exposure.
YMMV.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=762996

Had a great session with Gif. It started off very slowly as maybe she is shy. But after some foreplay she starts to unleash her skills. Although is not the best but her service is still consider top notch. She got an excellent body and a very very tight pussy. I am struggling not to cum in any position she is in but she is just that tight. Finished off with a CIM which she took it like a champion. Kudos to that. My only regret is not going for 2 shots instead. Stupid me. And okt say no top up after 1 shot. So weight your decision before hand.

Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
Overall well spent!
Old 13-02-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Angrydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to try PC69 Wawa over Seduction's Ivy, and did not regret my choice.

Location: 9/10. Central and very accessible, but trust me when I recommend you to bring your own towel.
Looks: 8/10. Can see a bit of make up, but overall quite good looking.
Body: 8/10. Petite, but filled out pretty well in the right places. Not for boob lovers, obviously.
French: 10/10. Intense frenching and sucking, and she's very eager to initiate.
BBBJ: 9/10. Pretty good, though a bit rough. Or maybe I'm just spoiled after Purple.
FJ: 11/10. Another commando experience for me, she rides furiously with that tight hole of hers, and just doesn't stop. I particularly enjoyed it when she did some side swaying in the middle.
PSE: 10/10. She'll definitely make it a memorable experience, teasing you back up to attention after you're spent, and even encourage you to do more to her.
RTF: Absolutely.
Old 13-02-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Felicia fr Sexamazon,

After hearing so much and strongly recommendation for this gal... I finally get to test drive her...

What I like about her...

1) From the photos, I notice she looks a bit like Jamie Yeo from a certain angle.

2) Her slim busty body and tight perky ass. when looking fr behind, there's a gap in between the legs where you can see her pussy... damn sexy lor… nearly forget... her pussy is botak…

3) Her pussy pink pink one...

4) Her BBBJ... while she DT, her tongue still twirling all over my cork teasing it... sibei shiok...

5) She is damn high while getting painted and fingered...

6) She stereo is Sonos, not the rubbish brand...

Have captured many great pics, but she say not pretty... ask me not to post... what a waste... gals also say themselves not pretty... don't understand why... but if we see, we will nose bleed...

But I have to post la... it's my style mah… so I only post those without face one... the BBBJ pic is one of the best ones I hv captured so far... wasted...

looks delicious. thanks for the fr. rep+
Old 13-02-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
Lpcmanu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros why is it after writing Honest FR all my power and points dropped? How to restore them. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpcmanu View Post
Short FR for Celine Dirty Secrets

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=761907

Location central with walking distance from MRT. Background checks done by OKT who is friendly.

Room decent and with good mirrors

Looks : 7/10 MILF picture off 20%
Friendly lady always ready to smile. Speaks English.
Boobs : Natural Es she is the Thai equivalent of Hitomi and small nips
Skin : Fair with ink nicely done
Body : Slim tight ass and no body fats
French : Well-versed
BBBJ : 7/10 surrendered to her but no CIM
FJ : Did not try as my mission this time was to paint her and to suck her boobs.
Painting : Shaved and she loves hard painting. Odourless and tight. Painted till she came and she was breathless. I nearly wanted to call 995.
GFE : 10/10
RTF : Definitely. It is a nice change of environment to see a nice pair of udders with small nips in the Thai stable. She held my hand whenever we are close, played playfully with my 2IC from time to time. Friendly banter throughout and felt like a good friend. Gem not to be missed. She claims that she is running a noodle shop back home and needed this job as business is bad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1