The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

any more exp from bros?
Old 19-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
konnects is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkonnects is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkonnects is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No wonder my school life is so boring.
Old 23-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
james11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by konnects View Post
No wonder my school life is so boring.
Dont worry bro, theres always uni life and college life.....

cheers
james11
Old 23-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Chio sch teachers

Nowadays school teachers are getting damn chio, the other day i was walking past this primary school in AMK, outside the gate was this chiobu. About mid twenties, her skirt damn short and tight, and some more wearing those glossy stockings, make me lau nua, and her white blouse was so bloody tight I could make out the design of the lace bra underneath.

KNN, I thot she FL or maybe going to work at KTV or something, cos it was about 4pm. Then narbeh got one kid came out from the school shouted, "eh 老师, still not yet go home ah?"

Wah lau, nowadays kids damn heng ah, last time where got so good kang tou? If I got teacher liddat, I sure won't pontang school so much...

Who Shags Wins
Old 26-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

ya lor nowsdays some teacher are really damm sexy plus horny kind of woman.

she dun mind let a boy fuck their vagina.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 15
wtfman is one of the Best!wtfman is one of the Best!wtfman is one of the Best!

i rmbed one chio teacher walked through the tiny gap between the 2 tables and her butt was touching my table, managed to brush my forearm on her ass but cannot feel her butt cos her ass too small-.- sian only managed to touch her skirt lol
Old 09-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

haha nowsdays the boys really daring sia........
Old 09-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, I recalled during my sec-2 sch days where I visited a female chinese teacher whom kind of appreciated my chinese talent in the class. I am one of those who can speak very good mandarine in an English Sch (chose not to review my sch name). So, there is one evening ~8pm, I visisted my chinese teacher (her age ~23yo)telling her that I want to learn more from her. At that time, she stay in a 3 room flat with her parents. Anyway, I was invited to her room and I brought my own chinese text book. Wow, at her house, she was wearing a translucent dress without bra.. I could see her pink nipple poking out. I quckily open my text book and pointed to her some words for clarification. While she was lowering her body downwards, I could see the entire papaya. Wow, I almost breathless. It was my most memorable encounter in my teenage. Anyway, this was like 30years back history.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by packardbell View Post
Wow, I almost breathless. It was my most memorable encounter in my teenage. Anyway, this was like 30years back history.
Great story - I suppose you returned for many rounds? Heheh.
Old 30-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

bros share ur stories bah....
Old 30-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
西楚霸王 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great pics bro! Hahaha if only there were real school techers with such huge neh nehs.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya man...Still remember those sec. school days..My form teacher was a maths teacher who likes to wear short sleeve shirt. So, sometimes, can see her bra. Bonus is when she is sitting and marking some papers, a full view of her lacy bra...hard on immediately man...How i wish i could make hot love to her...She should be ard 50+ now so....Too bad!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
robust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had an English literature teacher who was mostly without a bra. She is English and was really hot. Sometime she bring in a cassette player and place it on my desk and bent down to tune it. The sight was marvellous. I get an instant hardon even before she bend down knowing that I would be treated to a close-up view of her wondrously pointy nips.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
Dahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by robust View Post
I had an English literature teacher who was mostly without a bra. She is English and was really hot. Sometime she bring in a cassette player and place it on my desk and bent down to tune it. The sight was marvellous. I get an instant hardon even before she bend down knowing that I would be treated to a close-up view of her wondrously pointy nips.
Maybe we went to the same school.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

lemme guess : ang mo teacher in the 80s in a top school in singapore ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1