The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
akabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Betong update

New Coffee shop in Betong...nice espresso.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

akabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to updated. Modern Thai Hotel has increase their rate for Standard Room from RM59(590 bath) to RM69(690 bath), Deluxe room from RM79(790 bath) to RM89(890 bath) & Suite Room from RM139(1390 bath) to RM149(1490 bath)

Standard Room

Deluxe Room

Suites Room

Old 24-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

I will be in Betong this coming 30th March before Songkran Festival. If anybros are going we can meet up..feel free to PM me.
Old 27-06-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bigguy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Mind to englighten me how to apply a border past? I heard this pass is mainly for those who stay around the border area only, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_sick7 View Post
Bro,
Thank u for your concerns. Me & my buddies have done that several times liao. So far so good. We're all afraid of getting shot down by our wives or gfs mah.

Hi bro,

For us we use border pass....sure no evidence or what so ever...
Old 27-06-2013, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bigguy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Can you tell me how long distance from Kulim to Pengkalan Hulu?

From Pengkalan Hulu to go in Betong (Thailand), can we just walk in just like from Bukit Kayu Hitam to Danok?

I'm not intend to drive in to Thailand. Not sure park the car there ( border custom Malaysia) safe or not.

Last question. Any tiger show in Betong? Those real sex scence perform on the stage one.

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil View Post
The bus is not express bus and the total journey will take at least 4 hours thru a long and boring journey. If I remember correctly, you have to change bus in Grik to reach Pengkalan Hulu. There is another bus service call Betong Express, which operate from Spore and stop by KL. If I am not wrong, this bus service operate from Golden Mile.

The best route from Spore would be flying from JB>Ipoh via AirAsia when they started to fly every alt day. Then take taxi from Ipoh's Medan Kidd to Pengkalan Hulu (Msia border) which cost about RM150 for a cab, if you are 4 in a group and share the cost, it is lesser than RM40 each. These taxi usually gather around Medan Kidd around midnight, good time to leave at 3.00 am and reach around 6.00am to wait for the border opening. Border operate from 6am till 7pm Msia time now, extended slightly previously.

If drive from Ipoh, you could reach within 2.5 hours, the road is much better now. We did reached in 1hr 45 mins averaging 140 ~ 160km/h. 2 routes to drive - one is thru exit from Kuala Kangsar exit towards Grik and then to Pengkalan Hulu, you can go wrong here, there is only 1 route. Another is thru exit at Kulim (after Penang exit) and all the way straight towards Pengkalan Hulu. I find the Penang route faster as it is highway all the way but it's further in distance.

If you drive in foreign car to Hatyai, you have to exit from the same point, otherwise get ready to pay fine.
Old 27-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Betong

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy88 View Post
Mind to englighten me how to apply a border past? I heard this pass is mainly for those who stay around the border area only, right?
Quote:

From Pengkalan Hulu to go in Betong (Thailand), can we just walk in just like from Bukit Kayu Hitam to Danok?

I'm not intend to drive in to Thailand. Not sure park the car there ( border custom Malaysia) safe or not.

Last question. Any tiger show in Betong? Those real sex scence perform on the stage one.
Ask uncle etct88 lah.
He just returned from Betong.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

used to driver to this place a lot from kl many years back. r the PRC girls there still RM300 for over night?
Old 17-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

To all brothers who around betong..feel free to meet up and have a chat...i be here one night only...
Old 17-08-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Hi bro, frm kulim to pengkalan hulu takes at least 1 hour or 1 1/2 hours. Depends on your speed driving. The time i mention if you drive at 90km pace.

If not intend to drive in to thailand, you can park your car in duty free zone which after malaysia immegresen. Rm10 per day. Another alternative you can park your car at pengkalan hulu bus station which a lot parking there.

Between pengkalan hulu to thai boarder is 7km. So you need to drive in. If u park at pengkalan hulu as i stated in above. You can take a malaysia cab which is cost rm12 per trip. Which then will sent you to thai boarder. Thai boarder you need to change to thai cab or tuk tuk which cost rm20 per trip. (The price is not perhead but per trip. If u go with bunch of friends will be cheap to share cost) price will slightly up went u go back to malaysia. Frm betong to malaysia boarder is rm25 per trip then following with the malaysia cab is cost same rm12.
Old 17-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
used to driver to this place a lot from kl many years back. r the PRC girls there still RM300 for over night?
Hi bro, price is still most same...but do not go during festival as usual price will jack up.

Quality currently getting better and better...
Old 21-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros,

I enjoy LOS nightlife as i am regular contributor in the Pattaya thread here. But for budget reasons, i like to travel to Betong to relive tt nightlife feel from LOS. Actually i am newbie here on Betong, have 3 qns with regards to Betong( checked some other forums, most info is quite outdated for betong).

1) How do i make my way to the thai checkpoint near pengkalan hulu(7km away) from sg? I prefer not to take plane or drive car, take bus is fine by me as i know the trip is 11-12 hours but hopefully it saves me money if i am correct.

I believe i can take direct bus from golden mile? is it possible if i can take bus from johor larkin or at KL? I also understand you can take train from pudu there?

2) What is the currency being used at Betong? is it RM or BHT? coz i heard that u will have to pay more if you use RM instead of BHT.

3) Lastly, is there a map for Betong that i can source online? I am very interested in going down to the Discos but not familiar with the area there. Any good hotels nearby this discos? I understand the LT rate is at 500 RM(kinda ex but probably can nego? LOL) I will definitely stay at these hotels if its guest friendly.

Hope to hear from you guys, checked out some info on Betong via google but all quite outdated lah. Will UP the bro who enlightened me whenever i can cheers!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Hey bros,

I enjoy LOS nightlife as i am regular contributor in the Pattaya thread here. But for budget reasons, i like to travel to Betong to relive tt nightlife feel from LOS. Actually i am newbie here on Betong, have 3 qns with regards to Betong( checked some other forums, most info is quite outdated for betong).

1) How do i make my way to the thai checkpoint near pengkalan hulu(7km away) from sg? I prefer not to take plane or drive car, take bus is fine by me as i know the trip is 11-12 hours but hopefully it saves me money if i am correct.

I believe i can take direct bus from golden mile? is it possible if i can take bus from johor larkin or at KL? I also understand you can take train from pudu there?

2) What is the currency being used at Betong? is it RM or BHT? coz i heard that u will have to pay more if you use RM instead of BHT.

3) Lastly, is there a map for Betong that i can source online? I am very interested in going down to the Discos but not familiar with the area there. Any good hotels nearby this discos? I understand the LT rate is at 500 RM(kinda ex but probably can nego? LOL) I will definitely stay at these hotels if its guest friendly.

Hope to hear from you guys, checked out some info on Betong via google but all quite outdated lah. Will UP the bro who enlightened me whenever i can cheers!

I can only answer you 2 of the 3 questions that u have posted.

2) U can use ringgit malaysia inside Betong or Thai Baht but they are smart so they might charge u a bit more in RM but most of the time depending on the rates.

3) Betong is so small and u wont get lost, Lol u wont need a map. All u need is Tuk Tuk driver to bring u around. I have a contact for an Awesome Tuk TUk driver that i basically hire for the whole time i am there for only RM 50-100 per day and he drives me around and hes also my body guard there, and my guide to the latest places with hottest girls. I usually buy him a few beers in all the clubs i go into and i have known him for about 6 yrs. The main clubs are all located in a square near Sri Betong(KongKha, Hollywood merlin, Jockey Etc) then theres the other side of Betong where 008 club is available.Chicken farms are located around the square and throughout Betong. The prices vary from RM250-500 depending on the quality. Places like Hollywood or KongKha opens up at 500 for models but sometimes the prices can be nego to 400 depending on girl and if she is desperate or not. My tuk tuk/guide speaks Malay,thai and some eng so if anyone needs his contact, pm me.

Note: Betong is a really small place that ppl go to disapear and to relax. There is really nothing much to do other than drink/massage/fuck, no real shopping places, not much things to see. But if ur looking for a place to just forget about things and to relax, then Betong is an Ok place, The girls still are much more forgiving than Danok. Pls Note that all handphone signals cease to exist there, so if u need someone to contact u, u need to purchase a Sim card there.
Old 21-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
I can only answer you 2 of the 3 questions that u have posted.

2) U can use ringgit malaysia inside Betong or Thai Baht but they are smart so they might charge u a bit more in RM but most of the time depending on the rates.

3) Betong is so small and u wont get lost, Lol u wont need a map. All u need is Tuk Tuk driver to bring u around. I have a contact for an Awesome Tuk TUk driver that i basically hire for the whole time i am there for only RM 50-100 per day and he drives me around and hes also my body guard there, and my guide to the latest places with hottest girls. I usually buy him a few beers in all the clubs i go into and i have known him for about 6 yrs. The main clubs are all located in a square near Sri Betong(KongKha, Hollywood merlin, Jockey Etc) then theres the other side of Betong where 008 club is available.Chicken farms are located around the square and throughout Betong. The prices vary from RM250-500 depending on the quality. Places like Hollywood or KongKha opens up at 500 for models but sometimes the prices can be nego to 400 depending on girl and if she is desperate or not. My tuk tuk/guide speaks Malay,thai and some eng so if anyone needs his contact, pm me.

Note: Betong is a really small place that ppl go to disapear and to relax. There is really nothing much to do other than drink/massage/fuck, no real shopping places, not much things to see. But if ur looking for a place to just forget about things and to relax, then Betong is an Ok place, The girls still are much more forgiving than Danok. Pls Note that all handphone signals cease to exist there, so if u need someone to contact u, u need to purchase a Sim card there.
Thanks bro, gonna up you for your pointers. Anyway, last qn, do i really need to hang the necklace just to pick up the girls in the clubs or what? really dont enjoy tt concept, i rather tip her at the end ....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 22-08-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Thanks bro, gonna up you for your pointers. Anyway, last qn, do i really need to hang the necklace just to pick up the girls in the clubs or what? really dont enjoy tt concept, i rather tip her at the end ....
Well if u go to the CLubs then yes u need to Hang flowers and buy LD(ladyDrinks) But its cheap there one flower only rm 10 but u have to adamant to not go nuts. Learn to buy a few for her once in a while then barfine her out or to bring her out asap to minimize the cost. The problem with Flowers and drinks are when she calls her sisters and ur forced to buy for them. Learn to say No and how to drag it out and how many to buy !! All that comes from Experience. Rule of thumb, dun choose the hottest girl in there, if u do then be ready to pay for her via flowers and drinks before u can tapao her back !!
Old 22-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
Well if u go to the CLubs then yes u need to Hang flowers and buy LD(ladyDrinks) But its cheap there one flower only rm 10 but u have to adamant to not go nuts. Learn to buy a few for her once in a while then barfine her out or to bring her out asap to minimize the cost. The problem with Flowers and drinks are when she calls her sisters and ur forced to buy for them. Learn to say No and how to drag it out and how many to buy !! All that comes from Experience. Rule of thumb, dun choose the hottest girl in there, if u do then be ready to pay for her via flowers and drinks before u can tapao her back !!
Bro, all this i know liao cos went to pattaya a couple of times, about the same concept. Anyway, whats the BF fee? am i looking at 600 bht? Or there is no such thing as BF fee? LOL.... of course cant hang so much flower , ur wallet will have one hole!

Handsome man, very chic,

Last edited by mackewell; 22-08-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1