The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 832 / Power: 16
roysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to behold
Re: Parklane massage

what is park lane like now ? seldom see any more of those massage shop... any recommendation over there ?
Old 03-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysux View Post
what is park lane like now ? seldom see any more of those massage shop... any recommendation over there ?
There are still quite a number of massage shops in parklane, most at level one two three.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
~Greenhorn~ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
There are still quite a number of massage shops in parklane, most at level one two three.
Keep changing owners.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Enjoy while you can. If you read their notice board, the owners there are doing a petition and intent to follow what fortune center did.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Enjoy while you can. If you read their notice board, the owners there are doing a petition and intent to follow what fortune center did.
Don't think it's the 1st time the proper business owners do petition to building management to clean up, don't think it's of any use as the building management no intention clean up. Raid by av plus newspaper article, but everything still same, building boss totally bo chap.

For parklane to follow what fc did. The building boss must want clean up and work with av. Else all talk only.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

If the building bosses really want to clean up, I suppose K2 and all those KTVs needs to go also? If so, like that loss of big business.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
Don't think it's the 1st time the proper business owners do petition to building management to clean up, don't think it's of any use as the building management no intention clean up. Raid by av plus newspaper article, but everything still same, building boss totally bo chap.

For parklane to follow what fc did. The building boss must want clean up and work with av. Else all talk only.
Well, thing is there is no such thing as a building boss there. It's a strata title building. Individuals owners come together to employ a managing agent to run the common services. If they can rally enough owners for the AGM, they could probably do something about it.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

This trade never end,sooner or later also can see something there again don't waste time.
Old 05-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mywayamway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Well, thing is there is no such thing as a building boss there. It's a strata title building. Individuals owners come together to employ a managing agent to run the common services. If they can rally enough owners for the AGM, they could probably do something about it.
Haha.. The only way to stop this business over here is an enbloc sales. Peace centre have try 3 times and also parklane. It is simple logic.

Who are the Management Committee ? Strata Title Management are owner representative who appoint an agent but the committee consist of owners of the unit.

If you own an unit and depending on Income of rental for returns. A spa is willing to pay you SGD 3-5 K per month for a small 300-500 sq ft whilst a hair salon or clinic or accounting firm only willing to pay SGD 2K-2.5. Who will you rent to?

Fortune centre is different as it is a commercial building with 100 units of office and 3-4 story of retail/food outlet. The office owner has more say than the retail owner..
Old 06-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywayamway View Post
Haha.. The only way to stop this business over here is an enbloc sales. Peace centre have try 3 times and also parklane. It is simple logic.

Who are the Management Committee ? Strata Title Management are owner representative who appoint an agent but the committee consist of owners of the unit.

If you own an unit and depending on Income of rental for returns. A spa is willing to pay you SGD 3-5 K per month for a small 300-500 sq ft whilst a hair salon or clinic or accounting firm only willing to pay SGD 2K-2.5. Who will you rent to?

Fortune centre is different as it is a commercial building with 100 units of office and 3-4 story of retail/food outlet. The office owner has more say than the retail owner..
Wow u certainly know a lot bro!
Are you in the property line or related?
*thumbs up* to yr info!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros can I confirm something?

May = Xiao Xiao = Jing Jing? (last time work at TPY shop then moved to fortune centre then to parklane lvl 2)

Michelle = Stella?

I was there a few days ago and walked past the 2nd lvl shop close to the exit.

I kinda know one of the girls is jing jing but she intro herself as xiao xiao. She was with the pretty tall lady, long hair, wearing a necklace with a cross. She intro herself as Stella.

I read the previous posts, only see the names may and michelle appearing many times.

I chose "Stella" and had one hell of a time. But did I really took Michelle without knowing? This Stella has huge boobs, feels natural, big eyes and medium built. Very service oriented and accommodating.
Old 14-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

May = Xiao Xiao = Jing Jing? (last time work at TPY shop then moved to fortune centre then to parklane lvl 2)

Michelle = Stella?

I was there a few days ago and walked past the 2nd lvl shop close to the exit.

I kinda know one of the girls is jing jing but she intro herself as xiao xiao. She was with the pretty tall lady, long hair, wearing a necklace with a cross. She intro herself as Stella.

I read the previous posts, only see the names may and michelle appearing many times.

I chose "Stella" and had one hell of a time. But did I really took Michelle without knowing? This Stella has huge boobs, feels natural, big eyes and medium built. Very service oriented and accommodating.
The tall one is michelle
Old 14-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

Michelle = Stella?
Yes to both of your questions.
Old 15-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2287 / Power: 13
xqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
Yes to both of your questions.
Queen return +6, thanks for waiting
Old 16-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
The tall one is michelle
Quite easy to differentiate them. The taller but older one is Michelle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread