The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-03-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleBoy93 View Post
Saw some reviews on W and went to try recently. Maybe expectations were raised until quite high by the raving reviews. Tbh was quite disappointed by the service.

Moment I enter the unit, she was on the phone and just give me a cup of water. Just told me to go shower while she continues to stay on her phone. After shower tell me to lie on the bed. Towel had those musky smell, like the kind you wash but rainy weather cannot dry properly.

Starting massage with one hand as the other was still on phone. Only after awhile later then both hands on. Session was pretty standard SOP... maybe i not handsome enough for her haha so dont have all those chit chat with her unlike the other bros.

Looks (7/10) - Abit of 张韶涵 face to me
Boobs (6/10) - Enhanced, not for bros who dont like those big and hard boobs
Massage (6/10) - Quite sad at times, she will stop suddenly to use phone but oh wells, we not for the massage anyways
HJ (7/10) - Pretty Vanilla, SN, tune the nips but feels very plastic too.

Overall an average sess for me but YMMV.
This was my experience with 99, but i don't think she was necessarily bad, she was just busy.
Old 26-03-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I always have a light meal when I visit the ML, not only for prostate. And nothing flavourful like chicken rice (I am a Frenchman).
I get what you mean... but I just couldn't help it lah...once I had something with lotsa garlic just before MLX session, she openly voiced out but as usual her friendly self okay about it... I also always have beer before my sessions which is not a good idea.

C
Old 26-03-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuzhu911 View Post
Any ML with Bbbj to recommend??

Sliently in sbf for sometime. Paiseh first time posting in this thread
99 BBBJ is not bad.

C
Old 26-03-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
zhuzhu911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
99 BBBJ is not bad.
Thanks for the intro, is 99 FN or SN?
How is her playable??
Old 26-03-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
How is her playable??
I only visited her once as BBBJ is not my priority.

Strip to panties when I visited her.

Playability as a first visit can't say much but she was rather comfortable with me in terms of chatting.

C
Old 26-03-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Saw some reviews on W and went to try recently. Maybe expectations were raised until quite high by the raving reviews. Tbh was quite disappointed by the service.

Moment I enter the unit, she was on the phone and just give me a cup of water. Just told me to go shower while she continues to stay on her phone. After shower tell me to lie on the bed. Towel had those musky smell, like the kind you wash but rainy weather cannot dry properly.

Starting massage with one hand as the other was still on phone. Only after awhile later then both hands on. Session was pretty standard SOP... maybe i not handsome enough for her haha so dont have all those chit chat with her unlike the other bros.

Massage (6/10) - Quite sad at times, she will stop suddenly to use phone but oh wells, we not for the massage anyways

Agree on your fr. Low playability, hard rock boobs n 7/10 look (could be just that I don’t find the syt vibes in her).
But she had lesser phone usage during my session.
Up u
Old 26-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
puppy_gonia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinkho View Post
Absolutely agree, she’s the best gems around and honestly, I find it hard to even look at others with Love around. That’s why she’s my go to since day 1.
Exactly! Very rare to have such a lady nowadays! Don’t know why but I am sure we are not the only ones hooked by her looks, massage plus her conversations are always super entertaining! Don’t have much MR but still hard to get those slots at times.
Old 26-03-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How is her playable??
Recently there have been some chatters about a highly raved ML and her services. I still do visit her from time to time because I find her sincere and nice. We even chatted on WC very frequently even though my visits to her is not as frequent as before too many MLs too little time.

While I respect the MRs of the bros and their experiences with MLs at the end of the day we must all realise our fave disclaimer is “Your mileage might vary” or YMMV.

Usually for me to RTM a ML as bros would know from my previous posts I must be able to achieve the following within the first few repeated visits:

1. Can Zhut (.)(.)
2. Can French
3. Can 5G roaming

Otherwise I’ll drop the ML and move onto others. Those whose looks/body don’t entice me or have attitude or other issues I’ll drop them like a hot potato at the first visit and never visit again.

It takes time to build up chemistry and explore further. So to answer the question on 99, with me she have high playability. but it’s achieved with repeated visits to build up the chemistry. IMHO Applies to other MLs too.

Have a good Sunday bros!

Last edited by cheongster_11; 26-03-2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Alamak, I love her previous location. The new place is so far away. Thanks for the heads up.
LOL her previous location is very discreet but the rental is a killer. Really central but with expensive parking. Not sustainable for her in the long run. But I love her NEW place though not so new to me. It’s like Same House with different girls. Strange feeling I must say.

*** removed due to the girlish sensitivity of some NATO bros who can’t bear to see other bros being nice to MLs and being a barking dog reporting back to MLs. ***

Last edited by cheongster_11; 26-03-2023 at 01:56 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Omg, really so bad meh? 1 month ago seems ok, maybe i should go try again. Cause from what I remember is no phone usage, when I am showering she did ask for permission to use the phone. Service wise still ok wor, confirm more then vanilla.

I will share my humble MR again next week after trying.
Old 26-03-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I get what you mean... but I just couldn't help it lah...once I had something with lotsa garlic just before MLX session, she openly voiced out but as usual her friendly self okay about it... I also always have beer before my sessions which is not a good idea.
Maybe don't drink beer, but bring it for the ML I have brought a few times before, including MLX.
Old 26-03-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Maybe don't drink beer, but bring it for the ML I have brought a few times before, including MLX.
Yeah with MLX she always drink one with me... her previous B place I always dabao the draft beer opposite somemore. Her current place she provided lol...

C
Old 26-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SimpleBoy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros who have upped me with their precious points, thank you so much for the support and understanding. thankful for some bros with encouraging comments on telling me need to be more street smart next time in giving FRs...Ah Boy I still quite greenhorn...paiseh...

To the bros who zapped but also left constructive comments, really appreciate it too! To the bro who advised me to try again, I think I will pass ba but still thankful for comments as well.

But to the bros who zapped and left nasty comments on my family, I just want to say is all I wanted was to just share on my personal experience... no need to bring in my family... hope no other new and young bros will receive the same comments i did...

Like what bro cheongster_11 mentioned, at the end YMMV. I should have rephrased my FR in a better way. Apologies in advance if you think my FR was a disservice to the ML.

Think for now Ah Boy will just stay low but continue to try out other MLs too...FRs can be paused, but the cheonging must continue ...

Happy Sunday to all my bros!
Old 26-03-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Tried her yesterday night looks gum me (80% close to photo),boobs are right size (alittle bit of extra still acceptable), massage hard but not super pain, good amount of gfe and a tint of playfulness. she never using phone
Location: Central Private apartment Relatively clean and spacious bedroom.
Service : never short change
Rtm : Yes, considering the market is alittle saturated now
Old 26-03-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Afaik all the MLs & TCMs all will use gloves when poking your asshole..... easier to apply lubricant and also for their safety as newbie assholes not used to it may bleed.
It's hygiene to wear gloves and self protection. Their fingers may be more dirty than ur asshole tbh.

many years ago I had a itchy ass after a ML did some ass poking. Luckily it went away after a while. Seen doctor but didn't detect anything bad luckily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1