The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 04-06-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
parade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munited1720 View Post
yup just tried her last week,she said she just came to sg about 3 weeks,but i saw another very chio inside just didnt get her number so i was wondering if anyone has her num.
Hi bro can share contact

thanks
Old 04-06-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Carrot shop indeed....not worth visiting.
This is shop promotion thread,HRT,DRT and59X is all under same group of owner
Old 04-06-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You know why she persistent right? Not because she likes you.
Once you know the truth, you will not think twice.

I remember when i know her , i think she is sweet. Prettier than our Yvvone Lee but she lost her temper. seems like a short temper person. So we deleted each other.

Not so long ago, she must have forgotten me, she searched and add me.
She is aggressive for money Many will be fool.
Ya i know this kind, so I basically just ignore her and tell her i busy don’t disturb. Like that i think go find others better.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Wow.. Seeing quite a few bad reviews here. Before this heightened alert I used to go to HRT a few times. So far not bad.have yet to try DRT.

Tried both Kxxxy and Txxxxxy on separate occasions of course.

My fav is Miss K. Her curves are way better.

Massage 6-7/10
SSensual HJ 7-8/10
Playability was a surprise.. She was wearing nalck t shirt the loose type and those trendy track pants. She allowed me to roam top and bottom.. Nice.. Round and firm. She didn't low taking off of top which was a waste.

During HJ she eventually nudge me to move in as she lay beside me and pressed her boobs on my body lifting partially her shirt.. Luckily it's loose type.

Once done.. Before I left.. She got my to sit up and she sat behind me to give deep neck and shoulder massage.

Entrance was $55 I think with $50 tips.

Miss T not bad as well but took a longer time to warm up. I normally RTM to Miss K instead.

Once things are more normal I will try DRT and provide FR.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
This is shop promotion thread,HRT,DRT and59X is all under same group of owner
SHe used to have a shop in international building right?
Old 04-06-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SHe used to have a shop in international building right?
Yah tats her. Using an old man license and branch out. Used to work near shenton so find her occasionally. Massage not bad and teasing ok. Then when Geylang shop open, ask me support her once but never go back anymore.

Now she seems to be doing well.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Yah tats her. Using an old man license and branch out. Used to work near shenton so find her occasionally. Massage not bad and teasing ok. Then when Geylang shop open, ask me support her once but never go back anymore.

Now she seems to be doing well.
When she was in IB, i went once cos she do have many friends moonlighting in her shop. Some look really good but come and go. When she opened up in GL, the gals all $$ face, maybe they lived a high society lifestyle so want to make more. Stopped going and wont go unless they change their mentality.

Why u know she is doing well?
Her wechat meoments showing jet set life style?
Old 05-06-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dingdong11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humblepie1 View Post
Hi bro, I will send u another wechat of another lady working along that stretch and some info. Kindly check your pm.
Bro. Able to share contact and costs
Old 05-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When she was in IB, i went once cos she do have many friends moonlighting in her shop. Some look really good but come and go. When she opened up in GL, the gals all $$ face, maybe they lived a high society lifestyle so want to make more. Stopped going and wont go unless they change their mentality.

Why u know she is doing well?
Her wechat meoments showing jet set life style?
No la, cos some mentioned she has few shops along geylang ma, anyway i deleted her from WC liao so not a clue on her.

Yup last time IB she has a few colleagues ok one. But she is the more hiong one.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

These two place own by same lady who used to be from int plaza tg pagar... the shop there last time all milf... can hv two ml hj even fj w cd or raw if lady boss not around... now here ml younger but only hj
Old 07-06-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
I happen to add a ML from a Chinese medical physiotherapy health center ... Yet to visit ...

Anyone try before ?

The ML told me have Chinese doctor and have acupuncture....
Anyone try before this shop? 566 geylang road.
Old 07-06-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
These two place own by same lady who used to be from int plaza tg pagar... the shop there last time all milf... can hv two ml hj even fj w cd or raw if lady boss not around... now here ml younger but only hj
Yes, mostly milf but once i got a SYT. They lived quite lavishly looking at the place they went, they ate and branded stuffs. Didnt know can FJ there but shop look professional. 2ML HJ and that could cost like 58+58+50+50 = $216

Last edited by piichai; 07-06-2021 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-06-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, mostly milf but once i got a SYT. They lived quite lavishly looking at the place they went, they eat and branded stuffs. Didnt know can FJ there but shop look professional. 2ML HJ and that could cost like 58+58+50+50 = $216
That was the old ones in int plaza... new place no full so far but who knows... haha ...
Old 07-06-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
That was the old ones in int plaza... new place no full so far but who knows... haha ...
last time they are not their own boss yet. now she has the license to herself already so will be quite tame.

the lady boss MILF figure is good, good teasing... but same tactics, used to text me ask me go down very often.. after a while, i block her. LOL
Old 07-06-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it the shop that used to be beside the escalator in International Plaza? The professional looking TCM shop?

I used to try 1 MILF there, with big bosoms. At first, her massage seemed decent but thereafter, she will start teasing. From what I recall, only HJ last time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1