The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where is the best place for me?

At 43 Ang Mo with income USD2K ... bro SG not a place for u
Old 08-09-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

that's your gross? or your take back after our CPF taxes?

to be honest, if u are earning this kind of income in today context you are just too lazy. unless u have certain illness then i'm sorry.. no girls will want to go through hard life with you, especially you are 43 yrs old now. if you are telling me you are only 25yrs old, the girl might give u a chance if you have certain goals in life.

else you can just rely in your fantasy dream and couple of lubricants to help u settle your sex urges.
Old 08-09-2023, 05:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney83 View Post
that's your gross? or your take back after our CPF taxes?
I doubt very much that remote work will involve CPF contributions.

USD2000 is a decent amount for a digital nomad in a cheap Asian country.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-09-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Lovesit757 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Exzina

I would definitely rule out Singapore and Hong Kong from your list of Asian countries. Much too expensive to live on what you are looking to achieve although I will let other posters comment.

I have just been to Penang and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia where it is significantly (1/3rd) cheaper to live than Singapore. I didn’t get the opportunity to scope out the scene for what you are looking for but from a standard/ cost of living perspective, I would say that you would enjoy yourself living in either city.

Thailand/ Philippines/ Vietnam are other options to consider but not been since the pandemic so cannot comment.

Have a look at the International Sex Guide forum on Rio de Janeiro. It sounds like a lot of people living there are enjoying your ideal scenario specifically referencing 20 year olds that give them exactly what you are looking for.

Good luck. I hope you manage to find her.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzina View Post
The important thing for me is gratitude. I'm looking for a girl who thinks like this: "I found a decent guy. He gives me a life that I wouldn't normally have. I have to make my man happy in bed and in the kitchen. I shouldn't miss this opportunity."

I tried to find this kind of girl in Russia but I wasn't successful. Most of the girls behaved like this: "I'm a young and beautiful girl. There are many rich guys who want me. If I need money, I can find a meeting easily. I don't have to be nice to you. You should be grateful because I gave you pussy."
almost 99% of average to pretty girls have this kind of mentality in this rat race planet @ earth, so finding the remaining 1% will be like striking jackpot...
Old 19-09-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'm 43 years old. I work remotely. I'm thinking about living in Asia for a while. I'm not rich. My regular income is around $2.000

I'm not looking to have sex with many girls, especially with pros. Mutual sympathy is important to me, I'm looking for a girl who really likes me.

I think I can find a 35+ woman without using the power of money but I'm looking for a beautiful slim girl early twenties. I want to live with the girl and travel with the girl.

The important thing for me is gratitude. I'm looking for a girl who thinks like this: "I found a decent guy. He gives me a life that I wouldn't normally have. I have to make my man happy in bed and in the kitchen. I shouldn't miss this opportunity."

I tried to find this kind of girl in Russia but I wasn't successful. Most of the girls behaved like this: "I'm a young and beautiful girl. There are many rich guys who want me. If I need money, I can find a meeting easily. I don't have to be nice to you. You should be grateful because I gave you pussy."

I am afraid that this situation will repeat in Asian countries. That's why I want to get your opinions and suggestions.

Are young beautiful girls spoiled all over the world now?
In which country can I find the girl I'm looking for easily?

I think if a girl has a Seeking, Tinder account, she's already spoiled for the attention she gets. So I think a girl I will meet in real life will be much better, but where and how should I talk to such a girl?

What do you think? What are your experiences?
I think you sound like a loser. 43 years old earning $2k USD a month, in a Western country? Sounds way too low and too unsuccessful career wise. If my guess is right, then forget about looking for a younger slim girl in any countries. Unless they are brain dead, they would not want a long term relationship with a loser. A man's character goes a long way to the type of woman who might be interested in him. You coming here and whining about your low income and inability to find the proper girl seem like you are a low SES to me.

I know one guy who is unemployed. He is divorced, but when times were better, he managed to buy one of the cheaper condos around. He is older then you, but have not been able to find work for some time now. He has a long time girlfriend. She has a good job and is also divorced. She finds him interesting and has common grounds with him. On the weekends, she stays with him in his condo.

So why would a woman who has more assets, and earns more, and is younger then him, find him attractive? Could be his sense of humour, his intelligence, the fact he is a good company, etc. Which you don't appear to have.

Now if your real intent is to ask the bros here how to find a young slim FWB on a low income budget, then that's another thing.
Old 19-09-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 14
Offline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to behold

Maybe try some oppressed or disadvantaged people.

Like the Rohingyas, or minorities at remote areas in China's mountainous region.
Nepal has Asia's lowest income per capita, but I think their cost of living and expectations are on the low side too, can't expect people to have gratitude to what they did not ask for.

Or just search for lowest income per capita countries.

Honestly though, you really do not have much to offer, especially if you are looking for gratitude.
Old 20-09-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm 43 years old. My regular income is around $2.000
Sorry to burst your bubble but even if this is in $Euros, you aren't earning much at your age group.

Your best bet is to work/stay in Thailand, Indonesia or Philippines.

Singapore is way out of your budget.

Money talks, bullshit walks.
Old 20-09-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Even a waiter earns more than you, bro.

Time to rethink about yr life

Quote:
I'm 43 years old. I work remotely. I'm thinking about living in Asia for a while. I'm not rich. My regular income is around $2.000

I'm not looking to have sex with many girls, especially with pros. Mutual sympathy is important to me, I'm looking for a girl who really likes me.

I think I can find a 35+ woman without using the power of money but I'm looking for a beautiful slim girl early twenties. I want to live with the girl and travel with the girl.

I am afraid that this situation will repeat in Asian countries. That's why I want to get your opinions and suggestions.

Are young beautiful girls spoiled all over the world now?
In which country can I find the girl I'm looking for easily?

I think if a girl has a Seeking, Tinder account, she's already spoiled for the attention she gets. So I think a girl I will meet in real life will be much better, but where and how should I talk to such a girl?

What do you think? What are your experiences?
Old 20-09-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I do not think Asia can give him what he wants.

Short of developed countries eg Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, he can only try the developing countries, eg Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.

But in those countries, you don't date just the girl, it comes with a whole package of familial ties as well.
It will not be just what one can do for the girl, but also for her family.
If being with an outsider/foreigner can't make life better for her family, than the consensus will be - What's the point ? A local guy at a much younger age than you will have much more potential.
2k per month for 2 in some countries can be pretty good, but when you include the family even for casual expenditure, it will be far from adequate.

Last edited by Marmots; 20-09-2023 at 06:16 PM.
Old 20-09-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

more likely a troll thread.

TS run road already.
Old 22-09-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offline View Post
Maybe try some oppressed or disadvantaged people.

Like the Rohingyas, or minorities at remote areas in China's mountainous region.
Nepal has Asia's lowest income per capita, but I think their cost of living and expectations are on the low side too, can't expect people to have gratitude to what they did not ask for.

Or just search for lowest income per capita countries.

Honestly though, you really do not have much to offer, especially if you are looking for gratitude.
Hahahha. Yeah even Rohingyas have higher standard then this idiot TS level.
Old 22-09-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney83 View Post
more likely a troll thread.

TS run road already.
I think you are right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1