The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-10-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
jargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
I recently kena also
booked appointment. 1 hour before, just msg me I going out with my sisters. Let's schedule instead for tomorrow.

Afterwards, no more reply.
Expect me to follow up and beg again for another appointment ah?
nope.

I just blacklist her and move on to other MLs lo
The Liu Bei that I know when looking for someone will try up to 3 times to visit. : )
Old 29-10-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Can share more why the experience was bad? Thanks.
Disclaimer: when I went it was before she changed her pics to her current one.

Anyway, I won’t say it’s a bad experience but not a pleasant one. Firstly, pics was quite off from the real person. FRs say is slim, but I don’t think she fits my definition of slim. FRs review of her masssge was good and solid, but I don’t think she’s any better off from the other MLS I have visited. FRs put auto roam except south but I don’t think I even got to roam anywhere and nipples out of bounds.

So to me it’s a no no for RTM. But perhaps other bros out there have it better than me. So yes this is my honest opinion
Old 29-10-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jargon82 View Post
The Liu Bei that I know when looking for someone will try up to 3 times to visit. : )
are you trying to say that ML is equal to Zhuge Liang? lol
c'mon dime a dozen out there, one play punk just move on
what for try again?

inactive for 3 years then suddenly come out to try and encourage bros to keep trying ah?
Old 29-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of

MR for Wen wen
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/wen-wen-massage/

Hygiene: 7.5/10 (clean towels and bath room)
Looks: 6.5/10 (wont reject)
Body: 6.5/10 (Slim, saggy boobs, big areola)
Massage: 5/10 (FN, effort put in, but I have better)
Sensual: 6.5/10 (body rubbing, catbath then bbbj)
AR: NIL
Frenching: NIL
GFE: 6/10
Handphone usage: Yes. Through out the session, she kept checking her phone.
Time Watcher: Yes. She said rest of the night is for her regulars.
Others: Can see effort puts in, but the phone usage turns me off.

RTM: No.

YMMV.

To be up list: Tho66

Latest Upped: loneyheart

MIA : SK3636 , darkkrait , SG10 , marlboroken , bk81665 , cafu , arse-nal , tuyet , clinton , Cumexplorer , apollo , plsfloodme
Old 30-10-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Visited Wen Wen a while back. Early weekend session. Said shes been in sg abt 3 mths. She didnt shower, said she alrdy showered (keep this in mind) but she did use mouthwash. Anyway i told her straight that i dont want bj, just hj.

Started face down on the bed, she strip FN and massaged my back. Maybe im spoiled from shop MLs, but her massage was totally cui and i was just waiting for the action to start. She did this thing where she put water in her mouth and slurp 2 lines down my back, then spit the water out and catbath on those 2 lines. Then use tissue wipe and throw. Dont see much point in that lol.

After that ask me flip to face up and she rubbed her boobs over me, really saggy lol. Catbath my nipple also. She got grind her pussy on me but not so much. Then took out a bottle of lube and start to stroke me, keep going and looking into my eyes until i cum. Some fake moaning and smiling.

Then end session, i go shower, she put her clothes back on, no washing up. Only wash hands. Rmbr i said she claim she alrdy washed up? Who knows if really got lol. Didnt seem to change the towel on the bed also and pillowcase no change.

In and out 40mins. Rtm no bcos hygiene and gfe not there, can tell very fake. Also got use phone during session. Maybe my face and body just average, so she not into it lol.

Hope to try out other ML soon. Only good thing is she help me add my number to the database haha. Anybody know which other ML will accept booking from this database? Pls pm, will up pts in exchange for tips
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb121201 View Post
MR for Wen wen
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/wen-wen-massage/

Hygiene: 7.5/10 (clean towels and bath room)
Looks: 6.5/10 (wont reject)
Body: 6.5/10 (Slim, saggy boobs, big areola)
Massage: 5/10 (FN, effort put in, but I have better)
Sensual: 6.5/10 (body rubbing, catbath then bbbj)
AR: NIL
Frenching: NIL
GFE: 6/10
Handphone usage: Yes. Through out the session, she kept checking her phone.
Time Watcher: Yes. She said rest of the night is for her regulars.
Others: Can see effort puts in, but the phone usage turns me off.

RTM: No.

YMMV.
thanks for sharing. up some points 😊
Old 30-10-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/romy-massage/

this pic look quite familiar... can bros advise if this is the same ML that has been here for more than 2 years?
Old 30-10-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!

Was free one of the evening so decided to go for massage.

Booked her
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-amy/

My honest opinion
Face:6/10(a bit milf)
Massage:3/10 its like non existent, light tap.
Breast:8/10 natural C tits with light pinkish nips but cannot zhut zhut but can touch, so GG
BJ:8/10 Not too shabby
RTM:NO (Don't really like as the whole room was filled with cigarettes smell, she put lots of make up and mouth got cigarettes smell. Went in and out 30 minutes, fast game.
Old 30-10-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
How true!!!
Boycott this cb once and for all!!! Thanks for being frank!
Let her have the same fate as XX.
Let their business be severely impacted. Can the guys here do it? Have some backbones, you pay to screw, not get screwed!
Agreed! This old, arrogant, snobbish, Singapore-hater ho, Sophia, don't deserve any sg business or positive air time here. She should just piss off from this island now. 
Old 30-10-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post

Booked her

My honest opinion
Breast:8/10 natural C tits with light pinkish nips but cannot zhut zhut but can touch, so GG
RTM:NO (Don't really like as the whole room was filled with cigarettes smell, she put lots of make up and mouth got cigarettes smell. Went in and out 30 minutes, fast game.
Lol 6/10 is too generous bro. Visited her few days back. Got a shock when she opened the door. Decided to just proceed since not so nice to leave like that. Usually ML will kinda reveal their real age or close. However not the case for her and massage is non existent.

Similar to you, I will not RTM due to the cigarette smell and in and out about 40 mins.
Old 30-10-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was free one of the evening so decided to
for massage.

Booked her

My honest opinion
Thanks for the FR ... was thinking of trying her but for some reason she doesn't reply to my smses. Perhaps a blessing in disguise? Hahaha
Old 30-10-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the FR ... was thinking of trying her but for some reason she doesn't reply to my smses. Perhaps a blessing in disguise? Hahaha
Yup, don't bother. haha Well i would recommend you to try
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/
she is much worth it and good service. Much prettier haha
Old 30-10-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Lol 6/10 is too generous bro. Visited her few days back. Got a shock when she opened the door. Decided to just proceed since not so nice to leave like that. Usually ML will kinda reveal their real age or close. However not the case for her and massage is non existent.

Similar to you, I will not RTM due to the cigarette smell and in and out about 40 mins.
Agree haha. But oh well sometimes its a hit and sometimes its a miss.
Old 30-10-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, don't bother. haha Well i would recommend you to try
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/
she is much worth it and good service. Much prettier haha
Bro , I have been seeing An An since her first stint ... this is her second stint. And yes, I would also vouch for her. She is tops for heavy flavoured MLs currently.
Old 30-10-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agree haha. But oh well sometimes its a hit and sometimes its a miss.
I know right but this one quite bad. Usually give and take in overall package but at the price I'm paying, I don't feel that it's worth it. Face feature nowhere near the blurred pictures.
Old 30-10-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:

Booked her

My honest opinion
This one has gone from ok to bad to worse. Ok because she was $100 when she first arrived in Jan (?), and got nice body.

Then all the pattern start coming out. She advertises as FN but never see her FN before leh.. Autoroaming whole body, but when try to touch south she siam. Advertise BBBJ but she will say never put CIM, want to CIM must use condom and must top up. So suck a bit then pour oil and start jerking away.. Oh yes and the smoke smell.. Wah lan eh...

Dropped her since six months ago..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1