The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 27-02-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
angrygugubird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
this should be stickied for the good of every bros.
Long time no come here d

Have one encounter, when i was in mtw spa room served by one ang pai (probably around 27-30 yr old one). Another lady also serve another customer, she talk to her colleague and tell her got one guy, find her so many years, 1 cents tips also never give her before. Then the one serve me also go join their talk. She say so loud "Hana!! Next time he come find me i sure reject him one". The talk goes on between 3-4 of them, and all of them are serving their customer.

I just pretend i was sleeping. I dont know how the other customers feel. Lol. End of the day i leave paying what i should pay only. No extra tips. Im already last customer of the day. Left the shop, see mercs bmw sport car waiting outside.

I never sit any luxurious car in Singapore before. These girls sit more sports car than i sit taxi. Went more luxury places to drink and eat than me. Sooooo rich. I wonder is i should give tips or more like she should give me discount. Seems like i more poor leh

They are really well pampered
Old 07-04-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Saw the open concept video in TikTok but guess they can also draw curtain and give you privacy too.

Saw the video 2 gals doin the back stepping (not stabbing lol!) massage and the haircut. anyone know how much it cost?

And do the gals allow rubba or any ‘incidental boob bumps’?

Anyone managed to date the gals out? Saw 1 of the vid one humsup uncle was celebrating bday, with the gal on his lap. Wonder if he’s the boss or customer. 😝
Last week, visited another popular tiktok viet hair spa at 286 geyl*** road - add spa when you google the address and you will get the link it's quite obvious.

They open only from 6pm to 2am although there are nights they go into 3am plus, really popular at night even on weekdays. No booking allowed, have to walk in and wait but they have a lot of chio vietbu syts all dressed showing ample longkangs. The menu is on their tiktok page. I went for half hour massage and ear cleaning. I have to say that the massage is better than L&D or POR. They have proper railings for back stepping and the massage is hard even for half hour. Ear cleaning was too short though, I think L&D does a better and more thorough job. The place is not quiet with loud music blaring away and night time gents coming in asking lots of questions, and of cos the vietbus all shouting away at one another. Also note that the laobaniang emily goes on tiktok live so if you don't want your face on livestream, best avoid the spa.

They do have really pretty SYTs. Massage was clean with no accidental rubs or boob in face happenings, which is a pity. My ML was really busty. Maybe other girls might be more daring. So all clean and decent, good for massage but not really ear cleaning. Got see people do hair wash, maybe that one better chance to bio the vietbu and flirt with them.
Old 07-04-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Last week, visited another popular tiktok viet hair spa at 286 geyl*** road - add spa when you google the address and you will get the link it's quite obvious.

They open only from 6pm to 2am although there are nights they go into 3am plus, really popular at night even on weekdays. No booking allowed, have to walk in and wait but they have a lot of chio vietbu syts all dressed showing ample longkangs. The menu is on their tiktok page. I went for half hour massage and ear cleaning. I have to say that the massage is better than L&D or POR. They have proper railings for back stepping and the massage is hard even for half hour. Ear cleaning was too short though, I think L&D does a better and more thorough job. The place is not quiet with loud music blaring away and night time gents coming in asking lots of questions, and of cos the vietbus all shouting away at one another. Also note that the laobaniang emily goes on tiktok live so if you don't want your face on livestream, best avoid the spa.

They do have really pretty SYTs. Massage was clean with no accidental rubs or boob in face happenings, which is a pity. My ML was really busty. Maybe other girls might be more daring. So all clean and decent, good for massage but not really ear cleaning. Got see people do hair wash, maybe that one better chance to bio the vietbu and flirt with them.
What is the Instagram?
Old 07-04-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

….
Thank you for sharing bro, very nice and unselfish of you.

I guess concept same as MTW.
They use beautiful n sexy bu to lure you in.
They don’t provide specials.
They don’t even drop you hints.
If you want to date the girls, come more, talk to them more, invest more.
Importantly is to get the hp no.
Whether you can bait her out is up to your skills.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-04-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 16
sandy87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysandy87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MY got one little Malaysian girl Cai Ping.. she still there?
Old 19-04-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Hey guys,

If got a salon similar to mtw, got hair spa, hair services, girls young n tua meh neh, how many will go ?
i believed there was one similiar concept that opened near bukit timah a while back. didnt survive and closed down after a while
Old 23-04-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Hey guys,

If got a salon similar to mtw, got hair spa, hair services, girls young n tua meh neh, how many will go ?

You or yr fren intending to open one?

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-05-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Owl007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Has anyone tried this Vietnamese salon at 229b geylang Road? Their tiktok looks interesting with lots of chiobus..
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe7JDX6d/
Clean and expensive.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 0
iwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm, I always want to try this type. but many time hesitate.
Coz never went before really don't know what to expect?
From bro's report it seems like not much action? it's really like some chiobu massage head dig ear for you?

Can some experienced bro pm for some guidance many thanks
Old 22-05-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwowwow View Post
Hmm, I always want to try this type. but many time hesitate.
Coz never went before really don't know what to expect?
From bro's report it seems like not much action? it's really like some chiobu massage head dig ear for you?

Can some experienced bro pm for some guidance many thanks
Read the reviews in this thread.
Already mentioned many times it’s a clean joint.
Expect no further than the normal head washing and simple head and neck massage plus add-on facial.
If you are lucky there might be accidental brushes of the boobs.
If you are rich with a nice car , know how to sweet talk plus some luck you might be able to date them outside working hours.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-05-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!

any one try this japanese hair salon, hiroginza premium barber?
Old 24-05-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewoh View Post
any one try this japanese hair salon, hiroginza premium barber?
Go visit their FB pg
Looks like a premium place for the rich or tourists
Located in Raff hotel how not to be ex
No thanks for poor people like me

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
I went to Paradise of Relaxation last month. I think its a pretty good place for earning cleaning. Didnt get to try other services though.

Do note that I've only been to L&D for ear cleaning service in SG so maybe I can't compare much
Have been on and off visit to POR, since their first small shop. I prefer the smaller place than the new big one. If you just want to relax, head massage, wash, cut, mani pedi n ear cleaning, this is ideal place. Legit clean place.
Old 25-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Go visit their FB pg
Looks like a premium place for the rich or tourists
Located in Raff hotel how not to be ex
No thanks for poor people like me
hi bro owen,

you are still active yah

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-07-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Got one ex MTw open salon at Boonlay Blk 221 and another one at stirling road
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
hi bro owen,

you are still active yah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1