The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tutorbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Excel is open; both 3rd floor and 4th floor are now operating. It appears that both floors are now the same owner and the price is the same as before the closure; 18,000 for a massage and 20,000 for extra. Additional services may be on offer depending on your chemistry.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
JeffMaJr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Apple KTV is also
Alive and well, although with Covid not sure it’s a great idea..
Old 17-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible heard from my Yangon friends, some people are selling cylinders used for storing other gases for oxygen use and people are dying as a result of such unscrupulous tactics..
Old 17-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Terrible heard from my Yangon friends
Monster, I hear many sad stories from my Burmese friends too. There is no lockdown in Yangon so people can still travel back to their hometown. Covid spread as a result. Everyone has heard/read a bad story about things happening elsewhere in Myanmar. After some time, you don't know which story in facebook is real. After some time, all these bad stories just wear people down.

Money is tight. They are also taxed when they withdraw their money from a bank. So if you try to withdraw $100, maybe you get $80. The other $20 is junta taxed. Many have started using online payment wherever possible. Inflation is about 20-30% by now. Many civil servants have not been paid too. For guys who visit Myanmar often, check out the SGD-MMK exchange rate now. It's about SGD $1 = 1212 Kyat. The good thing is we can still transfer money to them. So if there is anyone you are taking care of in Myanmar, at least we can still help them from Singapore.

If you can leave Myanmar, please leave asap. Be patient and kind too towards your Burmese friends. If you have a colleague, friend, domestic helper from Myanmar, be kinder toward them lah. They are worried about their entire network of friends and family back home.
Old 27-11-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
luckyluke42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all, one of my friends is organizing bachelor party in Yangon next weekend and asked for dirty places to go for that event, any KTV or Emporor-like places to suggest?
Old 24-06-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
No[Lan] deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paradise Spa is very popular as they openly advertise on Facebook. The facilities are okay but it is not a real hotel. The roads are narrow and congested, I feel sorry for the neighbours who have been complaining about this spa. The spa does not even have a signboard, so it might be hard to find. Go there at your risk though.

The pricing is high as it is not your usual spa. They take full service charges and then pay the girls commission. If you have the time to search for better spas, skip this one.
Old 11-07-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
oesoes is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroesoes is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroesoes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by No[Lan] View Post
Paradise Spa is very popular as they openly advertise on Facebook. The facilities are okay but it is not a real hotel. The roads are narrow and congested, I feel sorry for the neighbours who have been complaining about this spa. The spa does not even have a signboard, so it might be hard to find. Go there at your risk though.

The pricing is high as it is not your usual spa. They take full service charges and then pay the girls commission. If you have the time to search for better spas, skip this one.
I don't think that is in Yangon, can't find it on FB or Google map. Most of the 4-5 star hotels offer happy ending these days, you just have to ask.
Old 26-07-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Can someone recommend a good spa with HE?

I like young girls with nice boobs. I have been out of this game for about 2 years since the Covid started. Now I got to resume my business trips.

Thanks
Old 26-07-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jens1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Possible to go Yangon already? I thought situation still dangerous?
Old 27-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens1122 View Post
Possible to go Yangon already? I thought situation still dangerous?
My concern was Covid. Need to keep business running. (Yes. Country is still dangerous to visit)
Old 20-09-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by templeavenue View Post
.............. (Yes. Country is still dangerous to visit)
Last week my friend went to Maesai, he told me that the myanmar border town of Tachilek is still closed. It should be very interesting if myanmar open. I love that dangerous feeling.
Old 21-09-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mgluulay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Last week my friend went to Maesai, he told me that the myanmar border town of Tachilek is still closed. It should be very interesting if myanmar open. I love that dangerous feeling.
Dude !
If you like dangerous feeling, just fly to Yangon (it is available for most foreigner) then travel less than 180Km on land to fighting places.
Not just feeling, you will face the real danger.
It is no joke, buy a good life insurance if you still have dependent family member. You may not come back alive.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgluulay View Post
It is no joke, buy a good life insurance if you still have dependent family member. You may not come back alive.
There is a MFA travel advisory against travelling to Myanmar now. I think travel insurance may not cover us if we travel there now. Meaning even if we are down with Covid, we are on our own. The travel advisory also say register with our Singapore embassy if you are in Myanmar. At least our local MFA staff can help if need be. Advisory also say avoid Sule and Shwedagon.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
There is a MFA travel advisory against travelling to Myanmar now. I think travel insurance may not cover us if we travel there now. Meaning even if we are down with Covid, we are on our own. The travel advisory also say register with our Singapore embassy if you are in Myanmar. At least our local MFA staff can help if need be. Advisory also say avoid Sule and Shwedagon.
Seriously never depend on MFA to help you when overseas...those guys follow SOP...unless Singapore side MFA told them that you are VIP...

Just avoid Myanmar for now and MFA dun issue travel advisory for fun...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-09-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Seriously never depend on MFA to help you when overseas...those guys follow SOP...unless Singapore side MFA told them that you are VIP...
Not really lah. Someone I know died overseas in a tragic accident. MFA staff reached the site before the family can scramble from Singapore. They helped to settle the repatriation and provided enormous support for the family. The family managed to hold a wake in Singapore within the 5 day timeline. Have time to do some chanting/praying before the funeral.

MFA is staffed with fellow Singaporeans. Many of us don't like PAP politicians but don't let the dislike/hatred extend to civil servants who are just doing a job.

Sorry I digressed. Let's go back to chatting about Myanmar

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1