The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

What's the fascination about this Frenkie ?? I believed he is not a regular starter at Barca.
From what I read, this guy doesn't do any defending.
His style is a little bit like Pogba. Pogba can defend, but he is just lazy most of the times.

This Frenkie doesn't even hiew his ex boss....so why bother chasing him??

Seriously, this ETH looks like just another hot air balloon.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-06-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Up till now.... nothing done, no new signing at all....

JUST THOSE FUCKING BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE GLAZERS PAYING THEMSELVES DIVIDENDS

Uinted is finished as a club..... we will end up mid table or worst next year

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 25-06-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post

Up till now.... nothing done, no new signing at all....

JUST THOSE FUCKING BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE GLAZERS PAYING THEMSELVES DIVIDENDS

Uinted is finished as a club..... we will end up mid table or worst next year
Yes, bro AC...u r right...the supercomputers r predicting they will fall to 10th or lower position next season which is even worse than tis year ...ETH is finished even b4 he can start n the team could kick a ball...he will just be another lame duck like OGS n RR b4 him when the BODs refused to pay to buy the players they want or need n they had no choice but to depend on tis present bunch of lazy n unskilled players...with these players there is no way they can win any title or trophy...now hear say even CR7 is so worried n frustrated abt their slow recruitment that he may want to leave the club next month to move to play for Bayern Munich instead

Even just talking abt recruitment alone they r already so far behind all their 6 bitter rivals signing no one up till now whereas their rivals r already starting pre-season with their new players ...when the new season really opens in early August n the 1st ball kicked, very likely they still won't be able to sign any of their target players n then will panic n just buy any crap players from other teams to add to the existing junk players that they want to discard but r not able to becos no one wants to buy them...then it will just be ETH n CR7 starting in the line up as their 2 only strikers to score goals for the club...

Btw Pep, Klopp, n Conte hv already signed 3 new good quality players each n Arteta signed one...heard Pep just captured Kevin Phillips from Leeds...but they don't seem to be interested in signing such established, experienced EPL players like Philips or well known good players like Nunez, Haaland etc, etc who can score or help to score a lot of goals even when they were available...but they r just looking for unknown or lesser known players who hardly score any goals for their clubs on the cheap ...stingy pokers they r....if one is only willing to pay peanuts they will just get monkeys

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 25-06-2022 at 10:44 PM.
Old 29-06-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Seems like bids for Frenkie de Jong and Tyrell Malacia have been accepted by their respective clubs.

Some 'finer points' of the deal left to be worked out with Barca but essentially the upfront fee and add-ons have been agreed. Would be good to see the deal finally done, but still wary of a player signing for the manager rather than the club.

As for Malacia, apparently Feyenoord has accepted Utd's bid and just awaiting Malacia's confirmation to proceed.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 01-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

A bit concerned that the centre backs we are linked with, lack the physicality for the premier league.

Lisandro Martinez - 1.75m
Jurrien Timber - 1.79m

Guess they must be of Fabio Cannavaro calibre (1.76m).... And Ten Hag won the league with both of them.... :O

Imagine them playing against the beast Haaland (1.94m) and Darwin Nunez (1.87m).

But oh well, Timber is off the list. And Martinez might turn out to be a Gunner.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-07-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Seems like bids for Frenkie de Jong and Tyrell Malacia have been accepted by their respective clubs.

Some 'finer points' of the deal left to be worked out with Barca but essentially the upfront fee and add-ons have been agreed. Would be good to see the deal finally done, but still wary of a player signing for the manager rather than the club.

As for Malacia, apparently Feyenoord has accepted Utd's bid and just awaiting Malacia's confirmation to proceed.
Omg !!...wat a bombshell from CR7...at this time he is demanding to leave the club for no champion league football n slow recruitment of new players ...might lose out to other clubs on their targeted players ..up till now, no single new signings at all n they r going on pre-season tour soon

Old 03-07-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...wat a bombshell from CR7...at this time he is demanding to leave the club for no champion league football n slow recruitment of new players ...might lose out to other clubs on their targeted players ..up till now, no single new signings at all n they r going on pre-season tour soon
Any good players will want to play top level football. So this is expected. CR7 knew new players must come to ensure the club fight for top 4.

ETH wanted certain players to play for him and will take his time to pursue.

All the clubs who struggled will have this sort of similar problems.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...wat a bombshell from CR7...at this time he is demanding to leave the club for no champion league football n slow recruitment of new players ...
Dun really blame him. He hasn't got another 10 years to wait around for Utd to possibly get back to challenging. Was surprised he gave a chance for Utd to sign players before making the request, and didn't immediately look for a club playing in UCL.

Old 05-07-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cannot understand why bother to sign an old man Christian Eriksen who collapsed during a game.
Old 05-07-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
Cannot understand why bother to sign an old man Christian Eriksen who collapsed during a game.
Utd has been a 'retirement' club for quite a few years now. Surprised they didn't wait till he was 35.

To be fair, he did well at Brentford and no transfer fee required. Just not sure how he fits into plans - competition for Fernandes? There is also Van de Beek in that position.

Old 05-07-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun really blame him. He hasn't got another 10 years to wait around for Utd to possibly get back to challenging. Was surprised he gave a chance for Utd to sign players before making the request, and didn't immediately look for a club playing in UCL.
No one really blaming him CR7...yes, u r right imom...may be his way of getting the BODs n ETH to wake up from their slumber n start getting new players in to partner him in attack so he can score more goals n win the golden boot perhaps in the new season if nothing else...it's already half way thru the transfer window n still no players confirmed cumming in ...all we hear is that they r interested in this player n that player n doing nothing else...r they waiting for the sky to drop on them ?? ..their 6 big bitter rivals hv already got at least 3 new players each n they r quite exciting well known players too like Nunez n Haaland etc, etc...n they hv already more or less got the players they want...for them in red, up to now they haven even signed one n going out on pre-season tour in the next 3 days

Old 05-07-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Utd has been a 'retirement' club for quite a few years now. Surprised they didn't wait till he was 35.

To be fair, he did well at Brentford and no transfer fee required. Just not sure how he fits into plans - competition for Fernandes? There is also Van de Beek in that position.
Agreed...maybe so

Old 05-07-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Ok, so Tyrell Malacia is officially the first signing.

https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/socce...-first-signing

Christian Eriksen has also apparently 'verbally agreed' to a 3-year deal with Utd.

But, nothing as yet in the positions we really need.

Old 07-07-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Christian Eriksen has also apparently 'verbally agreed' to a 3-year deal with Utd.

Just heard Eriksen has made a U-turn n not coming to United already...nothing in black n white yet....heard he made a promise to Spurs boss not to join another rival premiership club n has to fulfil it ....true or not ??? ....

As for CR7's sudden decision to turn around to leave is said to be becos of the idiotic BODs, n murtough dragging their feet much like the previous administration in getting their new key players in urgently to partner him in attack...they also aggrieved him by unfairly cutting his pay by 25% tgt with the rest of the useless players who contributed little to no goals besides fernandes...he scored 24 goals the highest of them all so I agree he shd not suffer the pay cut like the rest of them

Last edited by Rickey; 07-07-2022 at 10:24 PM.
Old 08-07-2022, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quote:

and latest heard is that they may hv their impt targets like FDJ, Erikssen etc snatched away from under their noses as they continue to procrastinate n hentak kaki signing up such players, the former by arch rival Chelski n the latter by the player himself as he makes a U-turn on his decision to join the club just a few days ago...sigh ...so it looks like besides Malacia they won't be able to get the others whom they say they covet very much all being NATO...whatever is wrong with ETH n this sickening BODs...can't even be bothered to go all out to get the players they want or target waiting for the sky to fall on them

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1