The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Darric is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Any SYT here?
Old 23-02-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
samsamgogo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I missed that place .
Old 23-02-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Siam750 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Not closed meh ?
Old 02-01-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Old 13-06-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

A new spa has opened where Cititel was called Sense Spa as posted above.
It has a different operating model but the prices has increased significantly!
As a spa it provides massage services at RM148 for 60mins, etc.
You can use the facilities with the usual jacuzzi and F&B s well all in. But this price is mainly for a massage service, period.

For those who want the whole deal with massage, it is RM290 for Thai ML and RM308 for local CKT. Prices include F&B and use of facilities.

They claimed to have model quality girls priced at RM488 and these do not provide massage.

I just popped in to check, did not view any girls.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 17-06-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

I tried this recently. Ok only. Menu only offered massage to me. Top up for full body nude massage by local ckt. All in abt myr300. Acceptable for a budget option but the girl i had was maybe mid 30s so don't come in expecting syts
Old 20-06-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
A new spa has opened where Cititel was called Sense Spa as posted above.
It has a different operating model but the prices has increased significantly!
As a spa it provides massage services at RM148 for 60mins, etc.
You can use the facilities with the usual jacuzzi and F&B s well all in. But this price is mainly for a massage service, period.

Price is a bit steep but might just be what I'm looking for. A place to relax for a few hours with a snack, good massage then happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
I tried this recently. Ok only. Menu only offered massage to me. Top up for full body nude massage by local ckt. All in abt myr300. Acceptable for a budget option but the girl i had was maybe mid 30s so don't come in expecting syts
How's the attitude, body, face, service, ...?
Old 20-06-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Attitude good, face plain. Body q good.wont go back until they've added more girls. No pics so it's a bit of a gamble who you get
Old 21-06-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarriorgeek View Post
Price is a bit steep but might just be what I'm looking for. A place to relax for a few hours with a snack, good massage then happy ending.

agreed,i need a place to relax for few hr thats why i travel to midvalley

b bintang area limited stock imo
Old 22-06-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
Attitude good, face plain. Body q good.wont go back until they've added more girls. No pics so it's a bit of a gamble who you get
Lols, I've gambled many times, especially with bro Sean with the tantric outcalls. Have had a few poor ones and one disaster (UD in bangsar) but all considered, still positive winnings.

One of the most rewarding ones was without FS, without BJ, not so good looking WL, a lot more meat than I like and probably in her 40s-50s. Solid massage, then B2B with the (other) lips rubbing over the shaft past the head then back down past the nuts repeatedly. After a couple of passes, can feel her juices flow. Damn near wanted to just push it in raw but hung on and she continued to tease and worked it right at the edge until final explosion. I think my old FR might still be around somewhere. Can't wait to get back to KL next month after almost 3 years.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
XinJiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Lols, I've gambled many times, especially with bro Sean with the tantric outcalls. Have had a few poor ones and one disaster (UD in bangsar) but all considered, still positive winnings.

One of the most rewarding ones was without FS, without BJ, not so good looking WL, a lot more meat than I like and probably in her 40s-50s. Solid massage, then B2B with the (other) lips rubbing over the shaft past the head then back down past the nuts repeatedly. After a couple of passes, can feel her juices flow. Damn near wanted to just push it in raw but hung on and she continued to tease and worked it right at the edge until final explosion. I think my old FR might still be around somewhere. Can't wait to get back to KL next month after almost 3 years.
sounds fun… In KL right now with nothing to do….
Old 23-06-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinJiao View Post
sounds fun… In KL right now with nothing to do….
call a grab n go mid valley loh
Old 28-06-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
5haringan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, pls share me Sean's contact for outcall Tantric massage.

I'll be going to KL tmr. Kindly share me the service package offered and price.

Appreciate!
Old 29-06-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited this place recently. I’m a frequent lurker, but I don’t post due to family commitments. (Less Cheonging)

Here’s my FR:
ML: Rose (no. 5)
Face: 5/10 average
Body: 3/10, I did not undress. Can’t comment much
Massage: 5/10 average
Extras: I opted for juagen and HJ. 5/10. I can’t do it with the B2B.
Damage: RM150+RM100.

Pretty average unfortunately.

Place: 5/10. It wasn’t well maintained. It’s understandable. I have not been to KL for 2 years++, Covid kinda of decimated the vice industry.

I’ll probably want to give it another shot with a different ML. Maybe yes. Maybe no.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spent the last few days searching for activities in KL and unfortunately, the situation here is really quite bad.

I went to Cititel Sense Spa and it is open, RM308 for 2 hrs massage and the girl will ‘下水’ with you. I didn't take up the offer as I find the place to be rather undesirable and I do not feel safe there. FYI, I didn't even check out the girls there.

Tried and communicate with multiple websites with FLs and masseurs. Damm you will be so bloody disappointed with all the girls in all the different stables now. And damm I got scammed for the first time by paying in advance and then the OKT (or possibly fake OKT) jumped me after payment had been made online (Yes, I know, how come so noob right?) What that led to this mistake was exasperation after failing to get "passable" girls when they are being delivered to the hotel.

Note: The website is www.usjmassage.com and please do avoid at all costs. The number is +601127556696 (Lim). Wasted RM420 but shit lah, take it as lesson learnt.

Heads up for bros going to KL;

1. Locals are all FAKE (FROM WEBSITES)
2. ALL pictures are fake. Basically OKT brings their girls around the city and show you what they have and usually, you are very likely to reject.
3. If you still wanna try your luck (yes, I know that too, that slim glimpse of hope wishing that the girl is real), if they requires rejection fee of minimum RM50, try other OKTs. U can also negotiate down to zero rejection fees. If no, just move on.
4. Strictly no advance payment.

Out of 3 nights here, I had only tried Sean's stable of massage girls (No sex - at least for the one I tried - Jaz from China) at RM 350 for 90 mins + 1HJ. It is a full 90 mins and the girl really take her time. Jaz arrived in KL on 27 Jun so relatively fresh.

My FR on her are as follows;
Face : 7/10
Body: 7/10 Slim but shape is ok niah
Massage: 5/10 Amateur but still got put in efforts. She claimed that she learnt from videos.
Boobs: A+ cup so not for boob lovers.
HJ: Slow but lacks experience.
RTM: No, good for 1 time only as she is not that forthcoming and heavily lacking in sensual area.

If you are really feeling sianz in the hotel and no luck in finding girls, then you can try.

My friend trying another stable (mainly thais) and if the girl is good, will let you guys know.

Please save KL vice industry!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1