The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing

Thanks for the generous sharing ts
Old 25-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Thanks for the generous sharing ts
no prob bro, if you don't mind, do up my points haha
Old 26-06-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Hi bros, have been away out of town past few days on an assignment, but I will share an experiment I did lately and still keeping the above results, and in this chapter, we will be talking about.....

Experiment factors: Not showing face (not convenient), using a cute puppy/kitten picture.
Objective: Straight out for DTF girls, not "normal female friends". That's just me, need a side bang instead of more female friends. But of course if some bros prefer to put up a normal profile and try to make friends all the way to their pants, they can do so too. My technique is for filtering straight to what you want (a hole to bury your meat in).
Results: as per above, 5-6 girls who are DTF, looking for NSA.
Quality of "fishes" in the net: 60% decent, bangable or can provide a lot of fun. The other 40% meaty meaty / not my cup of tea, but of course one man's meat is another man's poison, some other bros may find it their palate.
Reviews from "fishes" on why they swipe right: all said they swiped right because they are impressed by the profile. That's where you move on to the next step to get their contact and discuss your "terms & conditions" with her.
Hi bro, thanks for doing the experiment and sharing the results with us. It's very important data and I wish all of us can run similar experiments and gather more data. I've upped your points. I'm thinking of running my own experiment, but I have a few things I want to ask regarding your experiment if you don't mind.

1) Which app(s) did you run your experiment on?
2) What age did you put in your profile?
3) What profile did you write for yourself for the experiment?
4) You said you got 5-6 girls who are DTF, how long did you run the experiment to get this number of results?
5) How was your swiping behavior? Did you swipe right on everyone? How often were you swiping?
6) Were these girls all in Singapore and real accounts? Were any of them overseas or China scam accounts?
7) How did you conclude that they were DTF for real? Is it just because they matched with you or have you already made date plans with each of them? Or better yet, did you actually go through with any of them and can you tell us whether they're more flaky than usual girls? In my experience when you're more explicit and direct in your texting, flake rate goes a lot higher because a lot of girls will have second thoughts when the day comes.
8) Can you share with us how you talk to these girls? Do you have any messaging funnel system?
Old 26-06-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wanderingflee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadioMoney View Post
The best dating app is the one which you won't be scammed
So far I think CMB is the most genuine one but of course there are slight chances that scammer will come and ask for ur WhatsApp number lol
Old 26-06-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

@catlord

Hi bro, thanks for doing the experiment and sharing the results with us. It's very important data and I wish all of us can run similar experiments and gather more data. I've upped your points. I'm thinking of running my own experiment, but I have a few things I want to ask regarding your experiment if you don't mind.

1) Which app(s) did you run your experiment on? <-- Tinder / OKC. The rest like Bumble / CMB is more of those "decent girls looking to settle down"

2) What age did you put in your profile? <-- 29. I think that's the sweet spot of maturity / career success / still young yet almost matured

3) What profile did you write for yourself for the experiment? <-- Similar to what I posted, but I won't post full here la. Don't want too many copy & paste same as me.

4) You said you got 5-6 girls who are DTF, how long did you run the experiment to get this number of results? <-- Per week

5) How was your swiping behavior? Did you swipe right on everyone? How often were you swiping? <-- Nope, swiping on those that are my appetite / not scam.

6) Were these girls all in Singapore and real accounts? Were any of them overseas or China scam accounts? <-- Ditto above

7) How did you conclude that they were DTF for real? Is it just because they matched with you or have you already made date plans with each of them? Or better yet, did you actually go through with any of them and can you tell us whether they're more flaky than usual girls? In my experience when you're more explicit and direct in your texting, flake rate goes a lot higher because a lot of girls will have second thoughts when the day comes. <-- My profile already upfront stated what I'm looking for, so they know what they signing up for. I will ask them usually: "have you seen my profile?" then yeah that's where you will know they are DTF. It's all about how you chat them up, don't appear to just be desperate to F. try to sell some other pointers of yourself, after bang can go supper, can take spontaenous trips (or cafe trips or whatever)

8) Can you share with us how you talk to these girls? Do you have any messaging funnel system? <-- Always be fun, don't send boring messages. There are 10000001 guys sending "hello, how's your day? have you eaten? What you doing?" etc.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

A few tips on "product advertisement" and the "algorithim science" behind Tinder:

- Delete whatever old profiles you have have 0 matches, start a whole new account. In that way, you can be considered a "reborn" person. Some apps have the "delete account" function and you can start a new ID with your same credentials.

- Once you created a profile curated with effort based on my pointers, it's time to take the trial to the test.

- Take note of the timing that you're gonna active and when you're gonna on your apps. It plays a part in getting your "market exposure" to your "potential prospects". (Imagine you're a female, looking to use Tinder. What is the most possible timing that you will be online? I will think 8 to 11pm to start creating your account and start being active there will be a good timing for your account to be shown.)

- Monitor your matches for the next 7 days and if your bio is really attracting attention. If it isn't delete the current account and start a new account with a whole new bio. This time round your identity could be "Kev", but the next time, you can be a "Leo". Keep changing names, keep trying different bios to see if your bio is written attractively enough.

- Once you delete, start a whole new account, you will be a whole new user on Tinder and you will be at the top of the active list again.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really very nice tips TS, thanks
Old 28-06-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

7) How did you conclude that they were DTF for real? Is it just because they matched with you or have you already made date plans with each of them? Or better yet, did you actually go through with any of them and can you tell us whether they're more flaky than usual girls? In my experience when you're more explicit and direct in your texting, flake rate goes a lot higher because a lot of girls will have second thoughts when the day comes. <-- My profile already upfront stated what I'm looking for, so they know what they signing up for. I will ask them usually: "have you seen my profile?" then yeah that's where you will know they are DTF. It's all about how you chat them up, don't appear to just be desperate to F. try to sell some other pointers of yourself, after bang can go supper, can take spontaenous trips (or cafe trips or whatever)
Thanks for the explanation bro. I wanted to further clarify. So the point you concluded that these girls were DTF was after they said they've seen your profile, which is pretty direct? You haven't shown your face to them at this point?
Old 28-06-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
A few tips on "product advertisement" and the "algorithim science" behind Tinder:

- Delete whatever old profiles you have have 0 matches, start a whole new account. In that way, you can be considered a "reborn" person. Some apps have the "delete account" function and you can start a new ID with your same credentials.

- Once you created a profile curated with effort based on my pointers, it's time to take the trial to the test.

- Take note of the timing that you're gonna active and when you're gonna on your apps. It plays a part in getting your "market exposure" to your "potential prospects". (Imagine you're a female, looking to use Tinder. What is the most possible timing that you will be online? I will think 8 to 11pm to start creating your account and start being active there will be a good timing for your account to be shown.)

- Monitor your matches for the next 7 days and if your bio is really attracting attention. If it isn't delete the current account and start a new account with a whole new bio. This time round your identity could be "Kev", but the next time, you can be a "Leo". Keep changing names, keep trying different bios to see if your bio is written attractively enough.

- Once you delete, start a whole new account, you will be a whole new user on Tinder and you will be at the top of the active list again.
I want to add, you can't just delete account and create new account, it doesn't work, Tinder will remember your number. The main benefit of recreating a new account is for the temporary boost in visibility your new account gets. New profiles will get shown to more members temporarily and therefore get more matches. That's how they hook you in. But to do the reset properly, you have to 1) use a new phone number and 2) use a new phone or do a factory reset so your phone ID is reset. If you don't do these 2 things, Tinder will remember your number or phone ID and they won't give you the temporary boost for new members.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Thanks for the explanation bro. I wanted to further clarify. So the point you concluded that these girls were DTF was after they said they've seen your profile, which is pretty direct? You haven't shown your face to them at this point?
Yes bro, haven't shown face at this point of time. Started talking to them to see if they've seen my profile and they said yes, it's the effort and the interesting bio that makes them swipe right. Then after that we will move on to telegram / whatsapp to discuss further on what are both ends looking for.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
iundermine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes bro, haven't shown face at this point of time. Started talking to them to see if they've seen my profile and they said yes, it's the effort and the interesting bio that makes them swipe right. Then after that we will move on to telegram / whatsapp to discuss further on what are both ends looking for.
Hi bro, what kind of pictures do you use then? And mind PMing an example of how you set your profile up?
Old 28-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iundermine View Post
Hi bro, what kind of pictures do you use then? And mind PMing an example of how you set your profile up?
come pm me!
Old 29-06-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
iundermine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
come pm me!
Sent a pm
Old 30-06-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, big thanks!
Old 02-07-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dragonroxs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Obviously different people have different favorites, for eg TS loves OKC but I totally hate it.

My 2022 ranking:

1. Bumble (tied)
That bumble is the top app for me just tells you about the sad state of online dating in SG. Bumble is alright. Best thing about it is when you get the premium you can filter based on what they're looking for. There are much less scam accounts than any other apps. Also when the girl has to message you first, it somewhat filters the low interest ones out.

On the flip side, it's a very feminist app, it's very easy to get banned. Some girls are just crazy and easily pissed off, if for any reason they're pissed off at you, they'll report you and you're banned.

1. CMB (tied)
You might be surprised how high CMB is on my list given it's a very conservative app. Yes most of the girls here are looking for something serious. However it's still possible to find casual fun, but it's low percentage and you gotta filter hard. You also get limited girls to swipe on everyday. This plus low percentage of open mindedness means it's a low volume app.

The best thing about CMB for me is girls get much much fewer options than on other apps where they can get hundreds of likes a day, so CMB girls are way nicer. This really can't be overstated. My most pleasant meetups are from CMB and even though I don't sleep with many girls from here, the few I get are wonderful and most of my regulars are from CMB.

3. Tinder
Ah Tinder. Tinder used to be my number one app till 2020. In the good old days I was able to meet some hotties from here with good regularity. However it's a saturated app now. From 2021 onwards more than half of the profiles I see now are scam and overseas accounts. Even when I set the distance correctly and I pay for platinum, they still show me overseas accounts. On the other hand, there are less and less real accounts. It's very bad.

Also, girls from Tinder have the worst behavior. Tinder has the most number of users, girls on tinder literally get hundreds of likes every day and guys throwing themselves at them. Even if she's a nice person, she quickly gets a big head and begin to see guys as pathetic disposable ants. A lot of girls in tinder are flaky and arrogant.

4. Feeld
This is a niche one. It's an app used to find threesomes and kinky stuff. In such an app, you'd expect it to be a sausage fest and you're correct. There are so few female accounts in Feeld SG that when I created my account I ran out of female profiles to swipe on in 10 mins. So there are very few girls using this and therefore it's the lowest volume app in this list. I get maybe 2 hookups a year from this. However low volume also means less work and the hookup/match ratio from this app is the highest. The hookups I got from here were also pretty interesting given that the girls are more open minded.

That's really all the apps I am using now. I used to use Tantan, OKC and Hinge too but I hate them now. Tantan is filled with mostly China scammers. I used to have good results with OKC but their A-List is way too expensive now and without it you really can't do much, you can only like around 10 profiles a day which is ridiculous. And Hinge is my most hated app, it has good reviews in other countries but in SG it seems only ugly feminist girls use it.
Feeld is real? Seems like a lot scammers inside leh haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1