The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 17
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future
Glory Hole

As mentioned on title. Anyone know any place offering glory hole service?
Old 28-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
dwayne72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Glory Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by fateboiboi View Post
As mentioned on title. Anyone know any place offering glory hole service?
Not sure about sg but my experience in New zealand was amazing. Best blowjob ever. Not even kidding. Whole new level of orgasm.

Hope I can find the same experience in sg. Only fear is std….or if its a guy on the other side.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne72 View Post
Not sure about sg but my experience in New zealand was amazing. Best blowjob ever. Not even kidding. Whole new level of orgasm.

Hope I can find the same experience in sg. Only fear is std….or if its a guy on the other side.
No discrimination but 95% chance gay guys on the other side. Gals will not give free blowjobs to strangers she can’t even see. Any sisters here to confirm?
Old 28-06-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
No discrimination but 95% chance gay guys on the other side. Gals will not give free blowjobs to strangers she can’t even see. Any sisters here to confirm?
I can confirm my experience in NZ were girls - visually confirmed.
Old 29-06-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I can confirm my experience in NZ were girls - visually confirmed.
You mean both of you saw each other after the deed? The purpose of glory hole is not to see the other party though.
Old 29-06-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
If someone can, please put at OT, especially on weekends confirm have dick ready fire
Lol, is that even possible????
Old 29-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
You mean both of you saw each other after the deed? The purpose of glory hole is not to see the other party though.
No, the hole was big enough and there were more than 1 holes in the wall. So you can peek through.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
Raijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

From my knowledge only kallang leisure park used to have before they had CCTV in the area.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

4 pussies on the other side, sufficient?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 29-06-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

https://afa.org.sg/portfolio-item/ye...n-15-jul-2008/

Be careful of what the other side brings. Especially gays.
Old 29-06-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer to see who is sucking my KKB...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-06-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 17
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future

Yah. Of cos i prefer lady to suck. I mean any ml offering such services.
Old 29-06-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
No, the hole was big enough and there were more than 1 holes in the wall. So you can peek through.
There’s also a possibility that the other guy is a cross dresser. Not sour grapes but my understanding of gals is they will not suck a random dick unless it’s for money. Small chance that the gal could be a cock sucking submissive but even they also very selective of the guys they submit to.
Old 30-06-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
There’s also a possibility that the other guy is a cross dresser. Not sour grapes but my understanding of gals is they will not suck a random dick unless it’s for money. Small chance that the gal could be a cock sucking submissive but even they also very selective of the guys they submit to.
Its a different culture there. They like asian men. It was visually confirmed to be a girl - she wasnt wearing anything. Take me for my word. I know what I saw. They are very transparent and no funny business. You get what you go there for.

I also think its a way to keep their customer base - the glory hole thing.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

One of the gay sauna in chinatown has glory hole.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1