The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hunk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Hi bro, can PM contact? Thanks
Old 29-06-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKuroShiX View Post
I agree 100%.

Her service damn on point. Not there for massage. She really service to make u feel sextified.
She did 69 then she buay tahan ask do missionary.i duno how many times she squirt while pumping her. Licking and fingering her makes her go crazy.
Top notch provider.
Don’t drown in her juice when you are playing 69. For those small size one, if she collapse on you, you probably drown by her juice
Old 29-06-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixm View Post
Yes book her in advance and book her early afternoon slot it will be easier than evening and night. I always do that mostly can get her.
Exactly, she is very busy in the evening . I usually arrange 1 day in advance.
Old 29-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
Was assigned yoyo. Chatty and friendly prc. Massage not bad also, got strength. She looks like her photo but must discount 50% cos face not as sharp lah.

Might return to try the two viets baby and snow. Hopefully their massage will be good too.

Just a warning that charges here are slightly higher at $60 for one hour compared to $50 around the area. And the rooms have doors with windows on them so when you walk past the room, you can look in and see the MLs at work. If you’re shy, maybe this place is not for you, haha.
I tried S**w, legit syt and very cute. I am a sucker for cute syt, and she allow me to roam top, guess we have chemistry, so I will probably rtf.

But like you said, the door is with window, so I think there will be no extra service other than hj. But to be honest I like the way she hj me and look at me while at the same time keep glance at the window and adjust my towel, i got more excited this way hahaha. Unless you drag the ml and do other thing in the bathroom lol. But the attached bathroom is very small, but very clean.
Abit kelian her cause she complain everyday also got bangla customer and they cant choose their customer.
Old 29-06-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 2
mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

monday tried booking Lucky and ask her how much for full job she reply $200 but i ask.alot of guys here is $150 or $160 all.in
luckily last min she ask me can change timing and i decide to cancel
think she want.to go bk liao anyhow liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Lucky is going back China in 38 days so if any bros don’t want miss this syt with big big boobs must fast hand fast leg go find her.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Deallas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What’s the dmge for mnz ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Went to try MeiNaZhi today and what bros say is totally on point.

Body: 2/10

Her pics are outdated as many people mention. She's a chubby milf so be warned! She has a tummy and her boobs are average. However, I'm there for the service and not her looks so I just tahan this part.

BBBJ: 10/10

She started blowing me from the start and licking me all over.

FJ: 10/10

Her pussy is TIGHT! She squirts as many people have mentioned. Even before I even put my finger in, she soaked the bed just when I started touching her clit.

I went in with missionary position and she was squirting with my cock inside her. I could also feel her pussy tightening around my cock and I had to re-insert a few times which just sent her wild.

Service: 10/10

She's very proactive and kept frenching, stroking, and licking me even after I came.

If anyone's looking for her contact, please do a search. There are enough clues and pics here (including her wechat QR code).
Old 30-06-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
monday tried booking Lucky and ask her how much for full job she reply $200 but i ask.alot of guys here is $150 or $160 all.in
luckily last min she ask me can change timing and i decide to cancel
think she want.to go bk liao anyhow liao
When she quote 200 is including entry $55
Old 30-06-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
When she quote 200 is including entry $55
"I double chk wiith alot of her custimers is $160 all in if regulars is $150 all in.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
"I double chk wiith alot of her custimers is $160 all in if regulars is $150 all in.
Wa that day she quoted me 150 for bbbj .... Sian
Old 30-06-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
Wa that day she quoted me 150 for bbbj .... Sian
🤣🤣it ok today go tried Meinazhi damm powerful and lower price$$$$

must grateful to Lucky that she charge me that price and wamt to change my book timing if not also no try Meinazhi'''''

🤣🤣happen to see Lucky sitting there no customer🤣🤣
Old 30-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Deallas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

must grateful to Lucky that she charge me that price and wamt to change my book timing if not also no try Meinazhi'''''

Bro what’s MNZ the damage?
Old 30-06-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Pm you price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deallas View Post
Bro what’s MNZ the damage?
Old 30-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Handsomekick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

As far as I know, Lucky has stopped receiving customers during this period of time, and will return to China early, because the policy has changed, you will not have the opportunity to meet her again, even if you have an appointment with her, if she does not accept you, it is your own problem. After all, there is a problem there. Nearby are running 55 + 150 this price do not specifically slander others
Old 30-06-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Same post deleted

Last edited by mixm; 30-06-2022 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Mizm edit
Old 30-06-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

😅😅why so angry i am nt saying she no good

😍😍i know you like her alot can see 90% of yr post you helping her when anyone talk about her.

🙏🙏i still must thanks her wanting to change my time after confirm if nt how i gt chance to book Meinazhi and know her service so good.

😋😋nw only worry Meinazhi hard to book in future who will still worry Lucky accept me or not🤣🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomekick View Post
As far as I know, Lucky has stopped receiving customers during this period of time, and will return to China early, because the policy has changed, you will not have the opportunity to meet her again, even if you have an appointment with her, if she does not accept you, it is your own problem. After all, there is a problem there. Nearby are running 55 + 150 this price do not specifically slander others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1