The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/bi-er-massage/

One of the few ml I can keep rtm after LN. Sadly she was part of the last week saga.

Visit her while you can, less than a month left.

Hj not rushed and lots of teasing and touches before and during hj. Most importantly a genuine woman offering good service without shortchanging customers.
What a shame she’s leaving so quickly. Visited twice since she’s been here. Nice to chat to - speaks great french and of course has nice big tits
Old 29-06-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zaxclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Name: You You (SLG)
Looks: 8/10 Won't reject type
GFE: 10/10 this one really solid
Boobs: B or C cup body not bad
Massage: 8/10 (honesty going there for the customer service)
Special: opt for the 150 package and you'll not regret
RTM: YES!
Old 29-06-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Is Bi Er SN or FN?

Zhut Zhut, painting, all can?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
What a shame she’s leaving so quickly. Visited twice since she’s been here. Nice to chat to - speaks great french and of course has nice big tits
Old 29-06-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Is Bi Er SN or FN?

Zhut Zhut, painting, all can?
SN and Zhut can.
As for the rest and more, I would say YMMV. 😉
Old 29-06-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for sharing. These days a lot of similarly faced/ service MLs all sama sama. FRs that are truthful helps heaps to strike off the wannabes and focus on the trusty MLs. Upzz you for the useful intel
So true...those cookie cutter boring nonsense.

And then when we do get something a little different, and much better, like Bi Er, then shit happens to them. What kind of f up luck is that!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Yep leaving way too soon. Will see her as much as I can before she goes. Lovely lady, mucho pleasure sessions....sigh... soon I won't have any one in my rotation liow! Sigh.....
Old 29-06-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Cookie cutter is very apt to describe this current crop of similar image / services ML. Not gonna name them all but looking at the website already can tell most lack an X factor or of superior look. Where are all the Ai Ni, Zi Qing, Donna, Aila, Song Song, Ting Bao, An Ran, An Xin, Annie type of ML..? These RTC MLs may not do BJ or go FN but they all have own unique appeal / selling points. Even Mango whom is known more for her massage is way prettier than most in SLG now. Browsing the page these days only probably Angel and Rayna has that special eye catching appeal that attracts attention immediately. The rest are as you described.. cookie cutter. Doesn't give me the impulsive urge to wanna see them in the flesh ASAP.
Old 29-06-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Happened to chat up with this girl from wechat a month back and found a pretty decent n good massage in the east area. Thought of sharing with fellow bros��and please treat her well. Let her know u got the contact from 小坏蛋(xiao huai dan)

Name: Coco
Location: Massage shop in the east. Your usual massage with the round glass window at the door.
Looks: 8/10 Pretty girl with short haircut
GFE: 10/10
Boobs: B or C cup forgot liao but body nice��
Massage: 8.5-9/10 (Exceeded my expectations)
Special: Usual but with some extras (Depending on chemistry)
RTM: YES! But currently recovering from circumcision so will prolly return just for massage alone
Damage: $60 + $$ extra (others please approach her if she doesnt offer please respect n do not force)

Went in with not much expectations. Told front counter that i had made a booking and was asked to choose diff massage packages. I saw $50- normal massage and $60- swedish massage or something. Although no $88 package bullshit but still was asked to choose $60 massage and i was ok with it. Didnt expect much since only an upgrade of $10 more expected a shitty massage anyway. To my surprise the massage given i felt was the quality kind cuz could see she went beyond what the package offered and even gave me some back stepping to relief my back pain etc. Felt like she was experienced in massage n managed to relief my pain points + she is slightly young n quite pretty in my opinion.. not the super SYT type but good still. Chatty and felt quite uncommercial even tease me saying that i not afraid to be naked bef lying on the bed after shower. Clicked with her and there was chemistry managed to autoroam and even gave her some spiderman ���� below. But i guess it all depends on chemistry..(pleaae dont flame me as it depends on chem) no BBBJ and FJ but good enough im happy to receive a good massage from a demure lady like her. Attached her wechat for you guys to add and make boooking!

Rmbr to mention recommended by “ 小坏蛋 ”
Long hair girl in photo is her?

Zara
Old 29-06-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/lin-xie-massage/

Anyone tried commando?

This one look like too good to be true sia.

Kena a lot of this type of landmine until scare liao
Like too good to be true
Old 29-06-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
B0obslover is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

New to the scene. Glad that i managed to try An An - https://sglonelyguy-12.com/an-an-massage/

Looks: true to pics. Really dig her looks. Pretty exotic with seductive eyes
Sensual: kissing ears, nipple licking, sucking of balls and lots of catbath
Fake lovemaking: tried missionary and cowgirl. So real that i thought she really placed it inside her
BBBJ: good suction and hardworking. Tried lying down and also standing position. She knelt down and looked up with seductive eyes while blowing. The full length mirror beside enhanced the whole experience. Released my army at that moment and she continued sucking until i had to tell her to stop
RTM: definitely.

Would appreciate fellow exp bros to share if there are other girls of similar standard or even better!
Old 29-06-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Long hair girl in photo is her?
Like damm pretty sia
Old 29-06-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Giving Ke Ying an appreciative MR for good services rendered.

This lady need no further introduction as many bros have submitted their good reviews.

Location: Central, room look like office space converted into service room, no attached toilet.

Looks: WYSIWYG

Figure: Tall and slim with ample B boobs

Sensual Category: SN with panties on

This lady puts in effort in both massage and sensual.
Friendly and easy to talk to.
No usage of phone during the deed and pace is not rushing.
Exceeds expectations as I take long to release but she subdued my tool.

I need to commend her as she was able to pick up on my subtle cues though only our first time meeting.
That shows her attentiveness to details and not just get the job done and shut off.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

And then when we do get something a little different, and much better, like Bi Er, then shit happens to them. What kind of f up luck is that!!?

Yep leaving way too soon. Will see her as much as I can before she goes. Lovely lady, mucho pleasure sessions....sigh... soon I won't have any one in my rotation liow! Sigh.....
Very sorry to hear that, but its no coincidence heavily favoured women and bad business ladies are common targets of AV. The CZ gang is one of more suay ones recent year or two. One more reason why we should keep our favourites heavily wrapped.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for sharing. These days a lot of similarly faced/ service MLs all sama sama. FRs that are truthful helps heaps to strike off the wannabes and focus on the trusty MLs. Upzz you for the useful intel
Tried her last week. Not as bad as described. She still a pretty milf even without makeup to me. Service wise was okay. One full hour used up. No short changed. Strip to SN only though.

Maybe slack recently? Some bros here need to gives her heads up. And hopefully her service will be back to the standard previously.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Very sorry to hear that, but its no coincidence heavily favoured women and bad business ladies are common targets of AV. The CZ gang is one of more suay ones recent year or two. One more reason why we should keep our favourites heavily wrapped.
GL slowly opening up liao have to take a bit.. Can’t keep on giving lol..

Ya that’s why I don’t bother writing FRs and only share gems to trusted individuals through PMs lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Confirmed can book 1 hour as per normal. No truth in that min 2 hours booking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/bi-er-massage/

One of the few ml I can keep rtm after LN. Sadly she was part of the last week saga.

Visit her while you can, less than a month left.

Hj not rushed and lots of teasing and touches before and during hj. Most importantly a genuine woman offering good service without shortchanging customers.
Har so fast. Then I gotta faster buy SIM card and come down mountain alr z
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1