The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dandok Lastest update

YSH & SSH, I'm back already where got u-turn so fast? Anytime wanna go also can la only 4 hours drive KNN didn't lost phone la this time... but quite tempted to get a phone for the girl.. pity her really no phone to use must use public phone to call after we left.

serembanman... I paid 2500THB, but one thing about places like Spider most of the girls don't go out with customers unless they are really comfortable with them, out of 7 of us I was the only one who got a girl out and that also with my Thai-speaking friend's much needed help. Next visit we have a better idea, only ask those girls who can be booked out to stay at our table, then don't have to potong stim halfway after playing with them
Old 03-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
serembanman... I paid 2500THB, but one thing about places like Spider most of the girls don't go out with customers unless they are really comfortable with them, out of 7 of us I was the only one who got a girl out and that also with my Thai-speaking friend's much needed help. Next visit we have a better idea, only ask those girls who can be booked out to stay at our table, then don't have to potong stim halfway after playing with them
Most dancer from Spiders dont usually out for booking, but those who accompany customer for drinking usually do. These dancers usually rotated several joints, between Betong, Hadyai and BKK, you may see them at WaterBar sometimes. Another joint, Bangkok Cafe that operate similiar dancer rotation but not as happening and daring. Oscar Cafe has many shows and lots of SYT GRO too.

The most happening is Chaborn, just beside Spider where their ladies are in bikini only with dozen of topless dancer at stage, if there is no big wind blowing. But they are very pushy for ladies drinks, you really felt you are being ambush with boobs there.

Those who prefer KTV can try couple of them with ladies from Yunnans. Also with ladies drink only. The bigger one is Tin Sheong Yan Kan with about 50~60 ladies during the peak.

Danuk is surely more happening than Hadyai for a wild short fun. Great FR here to share indepth details.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 03-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
The most happening is Chaborn, just beside Spider where their ladies are in bikini only with dozen of topless dancer at stage, if there is no big wind blowing. But they are very pushy for ladies drinks, you really felt you are being ambush with boobs there.
Still can't fight with Spider after their new renovation, there were practically 30-50 topless girls dancing at one time.. see also eyes drop kekeke some more those who were topless got damn good bodies.. There was one show with a girl holding a whip ala s&m but more of a playful s&m show.. didn't hurt anyone. Almost every agogo we went to the girls were all wearing bikinis and equally pushy for tips/ladies drink.. luckily my friend advise us just to ignore those that you don't want... they'll get the hint if you don't pay them any attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Most dancer from Spiders dont usually out for booking, but those who accompany customer for drinking usually do.
This applies to both dancers and non-dancers as we managed to also get a dancer to come out with us but out of 10 only 1 or 2 agreed to come out. It all depends on the girl as she can earn enough from her tips without going out with customers. So it is not just a question of money. The girl that I went out with had rejected a lot of customers but I was the lucky first one who she went out with, also she was quite scared at first coz who knows maybe I might turn out to be a sex maniac or mental patient.

Last edited by TD0620G; 03-05-2006 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aroymakmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
the flowers are optional, ranges from 200-300THB. Even ladies drink is optional, you can ask them to drink your liquor or beer. It's better to just tip them 100-200thb at the end of your visit instead of buying flowers and endless ladies drink. Even if you buy flowers and ladies drink, one will do. Just tell them you'll tip them later and they'll understand.
TY bro TD for yr info, indeed i still have lots to learn. Last time the gals insist the flower cost 500 bahts....a bit turn off for me.

The latest update for ML at Oscar that i shared with, apparently this gal worked in Bangkok, and she came to work in Danok due to avoiding her s'pore bf. She called and told me that she is going back to Bangkok on 26/4, so i rushed to see her very last time before she left. She is by far still the best to me at least, i will really miss her a lot.

For those bros who PM me, i hope u have tried her at least once.....pls share with us the FR.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thailand king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Please take note that Paragon Disco in Danok have been closed for 1 week now. According to those puying it will be closed for 1 month due to renovations. (I doubt !!!) Anyway Bar Berry still open and also there are other disco like sathit, new york , dragon still in business. Any brothers going there take note.

Cheers
TK
Old 17-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Samster

Oily Massage & Spa

There is one SPA just on the small lane behind Oscar Hotel. It really has a very high class setting.

I tried it the other day. There are wide range of gals for selection (about 20) and certaintly many SYT among them. It started with 1.5 hrs oil massage in a very cosy private room. Heard that they also offer HJ,BBBJ & FJ (OKT next door ask me not to pay more than 500bahts). After that u are lead to the sauna room for as long as u could 'tahan'. Massage & sauna only cost 350bahts only, well worth it.

After that u could choose to shower yrself or pay 50baht to ask the ML to wash for u. Aiyo, only 50bahts , sure ask ML to wash for u lah.

Overall decoration is so high class & relaxing, well worth the money.
Old 17-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Samster

Tmt

TMT agogo bar in Danuk is closed. Dont know if due to renovation??
Old 28-07-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it was my first trip to Danuk [actually it is supposed to be DANNOK as written in Thai] that I was able to stay for some fun as during my previous trips, I was just "passing by".

I was supposed to be staying over in Sungai Petani after my assignments, but SP was just only 107 Km from the border, why should I stay in SP, I wondered!

So, I drove up alone [as Bro Pearl was too busy with work and Bro KTL's trip to Penang mistimed with mine]. For this trip, I did not want to venture to Hatyai as I had wanted to try out Dannuk. Sorry Bro TV, did not manage to call you up.

I checked into Oscar Palace Hotel [standard room RM 65 per night..."standard" means "you stand up to take a bath" thats all] at around 1730 hrs. I met an old man [age 60, so older than me] with a young tirak in the lift. He spoke Hokkien to me....which was much like a foreign language to me, so I asked him if we could speak Mandarin [at least the Chinese are united by one single lingo] His tirak could also manage a smattering of Mandarin. He had graciously explained to me what to do and what not to do in Dannuk [looks like he is another Thai Visitor residing in Dannuk]

We went out for dinner and he "belanja" me, saying that "one must honour cikgus"..paiseh leh! We walked towards the Oscar Hotel as he wanted to show me the Bar Berry Cabaret! Along the same road, there were many karaoke joints [you know lah, KTV are for what purpose], one of the OKT's was frantically waving to me and even tried [shouted out] to attract my attention. You know what!!! That OKT recognised me as the one that had booked his puying [Noi] when I visited HDY many moons ago. This OKT [Eng] is actually a Singaporean and he has not only recognised my face he also talked about me as a professor who had to leave HDY abruptly due to the demise of my brother-in-law! walaueh, I did not know I could be so easily "marked", like that I can not become prime minister liao ! Eng had moved to Dannok recently to take over a KTV joint and what a co-incidence, that I had ventured into Dannok territory. I booked one Thai puying [SYT around 21 years old] and off, together with that Penangkia and tirak to Bar Berry! The music was so loud that I could not "tahan" [around 120 decibels], thus I left early with my puying for some fun!

Well, it was a mistake to have taken a too young puying...as she is more interested in the TV shows than me No where near to that Noi of Hatyai who according to Eng OKT, she had got married to a Malaysian, maybe a samster]

Stats:
Name: Wan
Face: 6/10 [prettier when decorated with Shiseido]
Boobs 36C [8/10]
BBBJ: Refused to do [0/10]
FJ: 7/10 [good response and techniques]
GFE: 2/10 [She only smiled when I showed her some Thai money!]
RTF: Never take her again
Damage: THB1600

It was raining during the second day [that was yesterday 27JUL] and I had eventually lost all interest in Dannok with no friends around , thus, I checked out of the hotel and went for a 2 hour Thai massage [cheap at RM 24 for 2 hour session] Technniques are not the same as those from Wat Por, but OK lah. The Thai ML [a SYT] spoke better Hokkien than me, so I had to converse with her in Thai which is better than my Hokkien!

I drove alone for nearly 600 KM back to PJ and arriving just after mid night to quickly put this onto the forum. Hope you all get some tips from here. BTW, there are cheaper hotels around, dont waste money to book Oscar Hotel at RM 65, not worth!
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 08-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster

Just back from Danok last week. Stopped by Oscar Hotel. Sit at the waiting lounge and observed the massge ladies checked into work. Never know that Oscar is so advance. All the massage ladies checked in thru a thumb reader instead of usual punch card system. They pressed their thumb on the reader, their profile with pic appear on the computer screen........check in. Maybe all the WL in Thailand might have a built in chip one day.

Satit still has the widest and wildest choice of massage gals in Danok.

A correction of the Oil massge at the back lane.....its name should be Mutiara Spa. 350 bahts for 2 hrs oil massage (in private room), nice decoration not to be missed. Heard that the side service is as low as 500 bahts only.
Old 22-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroymakmak
Danuk is indeed a hot happening place at the moment.

I stopped by Danuk last mth. Just thought of having a nice massage at Oscar Hotel, nothing more nothing less. Chose 1 gal with big boob and nice smile. Very friendly throughout the session, massage is so so. What surprised me is after the massage, she just stripped herself and reveal her firm C cup volcano (by the way, we occupied a hotel room at B$500 incl massage 2 hrs). And she just offerred me FJ without asking. How to reject lah???? sure hentam terus loh.

As didnt have sex for wk+, after a few position already bei tahan. Another surprise on the way, she keep asked me to relax & calm down. Usually WL just want to get over it fast fast, this is the first time a WL ask me to slow slow. She is really pretty, sexy and damn friendly.

I went back for her last week and booked her. She indeed is the best i ever encountered. She loves continuing sex, and she will take iniative to kacau u on every hr interval. She also took me back to her apartment and cooked me dinner. While cooking tom-yam, she sq lemon & salt on my didi and sucked it with her thai kungfu. Walau, dont know how to describe it. i just bought a packet of CD and at the end nearly finished 3 packets.

God, pls help me now. I have kena tirak kong tau now. Totally forgot all the sifu 3F tech lah.

H.E.L.P.
Just a little update. Apparently this gal is from Yunnan. Her bf from S'pore gave her about RMB100,000 to build a house at her kampong. And from time to time, she flies to bangkok to meet her bf. She called me from Bangkok, ask me to buy her air ticket to hatyai to meet me.

She gave me the best sex ever and i dont think i will be lucky to find another one. But when yr small head take over, yr normal life is at risk. I am glad that she went back to Yunnan and luckily she went back at the right timing.

And now she called to say just buy her an air ticket to m'sia. I do miss her but big head is in control. Really scare that small head will lose control again when see her. She is damn horny and easy going.

Just a sharing with u guys, we are normal human and if not careful, it will become pain more than fun.
Old 29-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
DIY Explore In Danok

Dear samsters,

DIY Explore In Danok is now up and running. The information are sketchy and not as comprehesive as Hatyai because there are limited information and discussions about Danok in all the forums. I have complied all the information into this website as best as I could. Like DIY Hatyai, this website is also free with no registeration required.

You may access DIY Explore In Danok through:
1. The link in the Diyexplorerhatyai blog
2. The "danok" link in the DIY Explore In Hatyai website main page only. It is located just below the DIY logo.

Should there be any information that is inaccurate or outdated, please feel free to let me know about it. I always appreciate feedback from reliable samsters. Together lets build this site into the most comprehensive database on Danok in the internet.

Finally I would like to thank all those who have contributed to information and field reports on Danok, and that their efforts are greatly appreciated by all.

Regards
Nanog69
Old 29-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

i would like to share my 2 cents worth on how to get to dannok via hadyai.
u can always take a motordop if you are on budget from "Bo Kor Sou" the bus-stop at hdy to dannok, it costs only 50baht one way. take about half hr. info correct as of aug 06. my girl's friend came over to meet us for fun at paragon. that was what she took us.
Old 29-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

anyway, i actually initially didnt want to disclose this secret as dannok is so small but anyway, those bros that used to chiong jb especially those from jb mob. you will be pleased to reminsince on old times with ex-GM, ex-SK, ex-99 and all the ex-JB LSB girls in Dannok. Most of them are there.

Some are waiting to get back to JB? maybe....well, to cut it short. if you are looking for old times sake, you can go there.

Too bad...I cant follow along as I have other "commitments"
Old 31-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Samster

We all know that in Danok, we are technically still in Malaysia as we could receive phone call as Maxis, Digi, Celcom etc. But be warned to set your operator selection to MANUAL. If you set your operator selection to AUTO, u run the risk of the operator might just changed to Thai AIS,DTAC etc.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
New phone numbering system for Thai handphones takes effect from 1 Sept 2006

Report from The Nation dated Friday 1 September 2006 :-

New phone numbering system for Thai handphones takes effect from 1 Sept 2006

Callers to mobile phones now should start dialling "08", followed by the existing eight-digit number, as the new national numbering plan takes effect today.
Fixed-line telephone numbers remain the same.

For example, mobile phone numbers that start with "01" should be switched to an "081" prefix. The number (01) 234 5678 becomes (081) 234 5678.

Callers from abroad will have to add "8" after Thailand's "66" country code. For example, +668-1234 5678 would replace +66-1234 5678.

However, callers have until November 30 to get used to the new cellular dialling scheme. From December 1, only the 10-digit mobile-phone numbers will be valid.

All mobile-phone operators are now offering a free service at shops nationwide to convert numbers stored in handsets to the 10-digit format, regardless of the customer's service operator.

They will also send teams to busy shopping areas, such at Victory Monument and Silom as well as the offices of their customers to offer the conversion service.

Users also have to reconfigure the code of the short message function in their devices, which they can do by themselves or at operators' shops, to enable them to send and receive short messages. But they have a grace period until March 30.

Sigve Brekke, CEO of Total Access Communication (DTAC), said he would join more than 300 of his employees in spending the day in the Silom, Sathorn and Victory Monument areas to help people update their numbers.

The numbering plan aims to increase the total of phone numbers to 300 million from the present 90 million, which is expected to be enough to serve surging demand for 30 years.

Cellular-service providers have spent a combined Bt400 million upgrading their systems to comply with the new numbering plan.

The National Telecommunications Commission spent Bt30 million to publicise its new policy.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1