The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hardnbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Oh ya, to add on..

My friend was quoted $500 1hr 1shot by one of the viet bu from L9. Overnight $1000. When i heard this i said to her in chinese "wow your cb must be made of gold" but she didnt understand. So i said to her "you virgin? why so expensive?" and they just black face.

Im not advocating KTVs and im no robert but it was still an enjoyable night with my guys (Gu gu jit bai ok la). No need go report/boycott or sabo or keep kpkb about the price, you dont want to go then dont go.. nobody forcing you. Want to go then be happy and enjoy.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

empress ktv open?
Old 06-06-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't really go to KTV, So i don't know the rules there.
So may I ask, if I go there during happy hour, what happen after happy hour ended? If I want to stay, do I have to order a normal hours liquor in order to stay or I can carry on drinking with my happy hour liquor?
Old 06-06-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Price unlikely to drop but attitude will be better. I realize that the many ktv now looking for customer. Mummy keeps posting no business etc. Got room etc haha
You are right bro , prices unlikely to drop , Will $4 noodle or 14$ frog porridge drop price, answer is no .. 100 mummy ,, 100 gals , waiters 30 $ will continue .

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 07-06-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Price dropping is highly unlikely. Everything is more expensive (petrol / food / grab) these days which is unpleasant but yet reality.

What has changed though is that girls "butterfly" less and can "play more" as the initial euphoria and surge has died down. Paying $100 tips we should expect $100 of service. Not $25 service / flower vase / run 20 rooms.

Bros should continue to boycott places like Empire that still thinks they are some high class club. Supreme, Leo and others have opened up and they represent much better value for money.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SilentPerv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking this Thursday or Sunday go alone for HH since I don't have ppl to go with. Anywhere to recommend or anyone wanna go tgt?
Old 07-06-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaint View Post
I don't really go to KTV, So i don't know the rules there.
So may I ask, if I go there during happy hour, what happen after happy hour ended? If I want to stay, do I have to order a normal hours liquor in order to stay or I can carry on drinking with my happy hour liquor?
From personal experience, assuming that HH ends at 9pm. Around 8+ you will see the bill come in.
Empire for example, i have gotten the bill at 815~. 845-850 or so, the music system will become unusable. so it is sort of their way to tell you that your time is up and you have to leave. You can potentially stay to continue drinking but latest i've done this is up till 930~ before getting "chased out"

Normally you'll have to book a NH room if you want to continue beyond that. You can "carry over" your liquor. Beer tower, dependent. But you've to remember that even if you "carry over" your liquor. You still have to meet the minimum spend for NH session or you'll have to pay for room charge.
Old 07-06-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

sadly but agreed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
You are right bro , prices unlikely to drop , Will $4 noodle or 14$ frog porridge drop price, answer is no .. 100 mummy ,, 100 gals , waiters 30 $ will continue .

Last edited by playben; 07-06-2022 at 11:59 AM. Reason: wrong comment
Old 07-06-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ok so just to sum up for those ktvs with MOSTLY prc girls since reopening, we have Paramount, IQ and peace centre so far....

Any bros here with additional input on which other ktvs are there with mostly prc ladies?
Old 07-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Oldbie is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Ok so just to sum up for those ktvs with MOSTLY prc girls since reopening, we have Paramount, IQ and peace centre so far....

Any bros here with additional input on which other ktvs are there with mostly prc ladies?
1) peace centre have?

2) drove past golden castle a few days ago saw a old man (I assume it’s the boss) and 1 guy open the doors and cleaning the place. Might be getting ready to reopen
Old 07-06-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Humsup75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post

Try city plaza level 5
Old 07-06-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Went to peace center (china doll) level 4 last week. Seated at the hall instead of room. No mummy or waiters charges required. Alot of prc and got few Singaporean and taiwanese. Friends choose prc, and they keep pushing their sister who are old and ugly to my friend. Push to me I simply ignore. Not even wanna waste my beers on them. Anyway, I choose Singaporean and taiwanese. Quite fun but expensive.
Old 07-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
naughtyheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any party tonight? Pm me.. Quite long never visit ktv liao
Old 07-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbie View Post
1) peace centre have?

2) drove past golden castle a few days ago saw a old man (I assume it’s the boss) and 1 guy open the doors and cleaning the place. Might be getting ready to reopen
peace ctr prc is mostly at level 2, 4 and 7
Old 07-06-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Local52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which KTV best for Vietnamese/PRC GFE..what would total 1 hour damage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1