The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-07-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pinkvespar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short FR on Cherrin (Empire6969)

OKT: Recommended by OKT caused the lady i wanted was fully booked for the day.

Looks: GND, my taste. Looks more like 4th and 5th picture
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=21416163&postcount=1

Body/ Boobs: Natural B, abit slightly petite with curves at the right area, i.e. not for those who are looking for those tall model kind.

FJ: Enjoyable, seductive look. Accommodating.

Overall: 8/10 for me, cause of the GFE I experience.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
beinrich2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeinrich2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First blood for Goy from LA .
Was browsing late night and managed to come across LA new lady.
Had to rush down to the location as late late night .
Upon meeting her , she does have a model figure with tattoos.
A very gentle and nice lady. Her English is passable with mixed English.
Look wise is very close to photos except she is tired from the long flights .
Her figure enhanced D cups and slim body. Her ass has to big one big drawn factor . Is juicy firm and round. By the way she does modelling in Thailand for glamour magazines.
So her figure are there . Pussy is clean shaved and silky black hair .
Late 20s but still very good figure .
Bbbj is good and sensual knows how to use tongue 👅 and kissing of the balls areas.
Didn’t paining as both of us are pretty tired.
FJ wise she can accommodate to my request and best is doggie as her ass is really top notch. I have to be gentle during the fj as she didn’t had sex for 1 year so is kinda of tight. Her moans are genuine as she tries to grab the bedsheet and pillows, she orgasm for 2 times , guess she didn’t have sex for long time .
She don’t do kissing as she is cautious of the recent spike in convid .
Her first time in Singapore and just trying first time on this.

Overall she is a very service oriented lady as she is green on this trade do treat her well and respectful.
RTF YES as she is more down to earth and not commercial feel.

Last edited by beinrich2002; 01-07-2022 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Empire OKT should carry on the tradition of showing ass shots of their girls :-) I remember fondly JJ and BB had it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1qawsed View Post
FR for Cherrin (Empire) https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=887869

I don't usually write FR and been lurking, enjoying the fresh stock in D1 by chionging once or twice a week. However this one she beg me a few times to write for her and her service really damn good so here I am.

OKT: 10/10 chill, steady and responsive. No last minute cancellation or B&S bs like some other stables which I've experienced last 3 months. Had a very small hiccup but resolved instantly by okt.

Looks: 9/10 mid-late 20s, very slight discount for photography lighting and touchup. In the imgur link are pictures she took yesterday in the hotel. Dunno why okt only uploaded one instead of full set. What you see is what u get. She greeted me in her black dress shown in pic.

Body: 8/10 slim and well-maintained. Shaved and natural B+ cup, very nice to hold. Skin's very fair, no thai tan, although not as tight as those 18 year olds or gym goers. No tattoo other than the arm (which I'm grateful for, cos im not a big fan of tattoos that cover the whole back when her natural skin is nice and white)

Service and GFE: 20/10 This is where she shines. We started in the shower, chatting while she hugged me and soaping my entire body from head to toe. She also massaged my neck and back before washing it off. She then did some thai massage on bed (she does massage in Bangkok) before we moved on to main event. The whole time she was smiling and laughing, didn't check phone at all, and honestly felt like you're on a staycation with your mistress.

French: I didn't initiate but she kissed me on the lips a few times. She's very particular about oral hygiene and made sure I used mouthwash in the shower.

Catbath: 10/10 Extremely sensual, she licked me from my neck to my nipple, to my inner thigh, to my foot, while gently moving her fingernails over the other sensitive parts of my body during this process. Wasn't expecting this at all.

BBBJ: 10/10 I really have nothing to complain about, she can DT and also used her tongue to play with the nerve ending on the underside of the penis head. She also massaged and licked the balls. Honestly, it felt like she was enjoying herself and she liked giving head. I really enjoyed it.

FJ: 8/10 Did a few positions no problems. She's tight and wet, and she came quite easily. Her natural breast was really nice to hold. While she's riding me she'll move my hand to grab her tits, and also take my finger and start DT-ing it. Can really tell she loves sex.

Overall: Wonderful experience, she can speak English pretty well so didn't need google translate at all.

RTF: Yes. At this price point, Empire is doing D1 right by constantly providing gems. She reminds me off JJ from the same okt who is also really good and service-oriented. Location could have been better but think its a small issue for most bros. Do not miss this gem as she's only here for 2 weeks!

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/FiDSNKv

Old 01-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
mustapha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable - Fairies Finder
Sprite
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=887318

Looks - 9/10 - looks v similar to pictures
Body - 9.5/10 - sexy lady Small waist , little fat
Frenching - 10/10 - she really kisses you like her lover, doesnt stop and attacks your tongue
BBBJ- 9/10 - looks at u and knows where to lick u, deep throat, sloppy, messy. Won't stop
Painting - was already wet from all the kissing and fingering
FJ - 10/10 - hard working and very tight. Tried multiple position
GFE - 10/10 - always smiling didnt check her phone, cuddled and talked like my lover, asked me to hug her and not let go.

Absolutely rtf before she leaves

Old 01-07-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihjun1 View Post
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?p...9#post21416099

Bee from Teeruk

Need to discount her looks as she's no longer her an SYT. Quite friendly and easy to talk to though.

She only does CBJ and does not do AR. Full bush below but she said she might shave later.

Told me that she only had dildo up her butt and mine was the first real dick. Oh well, if she says so...

Overall it's OK but won't RTF
Got more luck on the BJ front - BBBJ+CIM, true she's very friendly

Big discount compared to pictures, AJ rejected due to size
Old 01-07-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ZedNino is Cool - loads of Potential

Queen’s
Kelly

Location - Convenient for walkers as it’s nearby a MRT station and there’s bus stop as well. Might have difficulty for drivers to find parking?

Looks - YVMV, similar to picture but she slightly more tanned in real life. No issues for me.

Body - Very small petite lady. Not for boobs lovers. Shaven down below. Tanned in real life compared to the pictures. Has some tattoos on her arm and upper back

French - Yes!! Definitely, will French you like you’re her boyfriend with tongue action!!! It’s a plus point for me

Service - Very shy lady. Might take awhile before she open up to you. Very basic and minimal English. But am still able to converse using google translate… Initially was a bit cold to me but after all said and done she open up on what she’s been doing at home what she work as and her experience thus far here in SG. Bros looking to visit her do bring her some makan if possible, told me she likes chicken rice. Lol

FJ/Action - Service you the moment you entered, helps you shower too even though the bath is very very small. So bigger bros might have some issues here. Did her in cowgirl, missionary and finished in doggy. Really good bonk for me.

RTF - Yes! Before she heads back!

Thanks to OKT for accepting my booking really polite and helpful! Appreciate it bro!
Old 01-07-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
testboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for HANA ( Thaismile )

OKT: Great and efficient as usual!

Look: 10/10 pretty

Body: 9/10 natural boobs and looks great for her size

Frenching: Didn't try

Painting and fingering: Didn't try

Bbbj: 10/10 covered as requested by me

FJ: 10/10 accommodated to all position as requested

GFE: very friendly and able to talk about anything

RTF: Yes!
Old 01-07-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Queen’s

Kelly

Looks - 8/10 - looks similar to pic. Slightly more tanned in person
Body - 7/10 - small petite ladies. Not for boobs lovers. But since I like petite ladies, plus point for me
Frenching - 10/10 - she really french you gao gao like you’re her missing boyfriend, lots of tongue action.
BBBJ- 8/10 - knows what she’s doing. Sloppy action all round. Didn’t complain when I continue asking her to blow. Lol
FJ - 8/10 - she’s hard working and tight. Did Cowgirl, missionary and finished in doggy.
GFE - 8/10 - Her smile is a killer man at least for me.. converse like duck and chicken but somehow still managed thanks to google translate. Massage my head about after the action.

Thanks to OKT for accepting my booking will rtf again before she leave.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=887868

Had a session with nan

Looks.. 8.5/10

Body.. 9/10 small size which I can carry to bonk

Boobs 8.5/10 senstive nips

Pussy 9/10 tide and wet easy and clean shaved

French 9/10 same lost lover

Bbbj 9/10 licking if the shaft up and down to the balls

Massage 10/10 as she was working in a massage shop in bkk

GFE 9/10 not a time watcher and likes to cuddle

She can take all position and the best part is the carry up part which I like the most and I can carry her fucking while looking at her horny face.. The most hard I bang.. The more the moan louder and cum together..
Old 01-07-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Queen’s

Kelly

Looks - 8/10 - looks similar to pic. Slightly more tanned in person
Body - 7/10 - small petite ladies. Not for boobs lovers. But since I like petite ladies, plus point for me
Frenching - 10/10 - she really french you gao gao like you’re her missing boyfriend, lots of tongue action.
BBBJ- 8/10 - knows what she’s doing. Sloppy action all round. Didn’t complain when I continue asking her to blow. Lol
FJ - 8/10 - she’s hard working and tight. Did Cowgirl, missionary and finished in doggy.
GFE - 8/10 - Her smile is a killer man at least for me.. converse like duck and chicken but somehow still managed thanks to google translate. Massage my head about after the action.

Thanks to OKT for accepting my booking will rtf again before she leave.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
abxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heres my fr for miso from fairiesfinder.

Apparantly she doesnt have a lot customers so ask me to help her out with my honest fr.

Some summary about her, her first stint to our sunny island and have been working in korea as a masseuse for quite sometime pre covid so it explains here her massage skills. Hailing from chiangmai which is why her skin is damn fair. Young milf with a syt body without any baby damage or excess fats.

She is one of the fairest fl from dome 1 i have seen throughout my past few years of chionging. Massage provided after shower before 1st shot and also after finishing first shot. Frenching and painting is on the menu as well for bros who are interested. Passionate frenching and wont try to siam away. Painting was a sight to behold when you see her face sqiurm in estacy, trimmed but unshaved, pussy hair wont get in the way as it is neatly trimmed. Catbath covers your whole body from neck to knee area and can bbbj for a long time, have to let her know if you want your eggs covered as she seems to neglect the eggs haha. Seems to really enjoy sex alot from her facial expression during fj.

Overall it is a really very value for money bonk at 180/90/2 with even massage provided. Hope my fr can help her out abit. This is my honest fr and i have attached a live pic of her. Bros here can judge yourself. She will just be here for any few more day so pls fast hand fast legs if you wana book.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihjun1 View Post
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?p...9#post21416099

Bee from Teeruk

Need to discount her looks as she's no longer her an SYT. Quite friendly and easy to talk to though.

She only does CBJ and does not do AR. Full bush below but she said she might shave later.

Told me that she only had dildo up her butt and mine was the first real dick. Oh well, if she says so...

Overall it's OK but won't RTF
The bee like not bad, want to try but busy schedule got to cancel off and apologise to bro SK. However, i think for the CBJ and BBBJ usually most thai will do bbbj. There are some will ask which cust want CBJ or BBBJ or maybe during shower inspection feel not very safe that y never do bbbj and do cbj instead. I myself not a cbj fans. For bush, i think sometime cannot blame the stable if lady dont give accurate info then stable will just follow the info given to them. For AR, i think hygiene purpose also come to a factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipolaki View Post
That's a lot of bad/misleading info from TRL... probably Swallow it also BS as she's does CBJ...
For me i would said take all description as a pinch of salt instead of said misleading. As long as is the correct lady i think is ok.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-07-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 2
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
For me i would said take all description as a pinch of salt instead of said misleading. As long as is the correct lady i think is ok.
One thing we all can do is to verify with the operators on the services their girls provide to be sure. It’s also a way to see how credible a stable is.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try Miki from Teeruklover.

Arrive the location as told by the OKT. Location around Central Singapore.

Some take pics of miki pair of DD neh neh.

My Personal Experience:
Miki is not a time watcher and very accomodating and willing to please type of service. She has shoulder length hair and wear a nice smile to her customer. She look attractive and petite is size.

Report at a Glance:
Looks : 8/10 (good make up medium skin dark, not too tanned and not too fair)
Body : 8/10 (slim with nice curves and perky butt)
Frenching : 7/10 (gao gao, power lock lips)
Breast: 8/10 (make me steam, see pic)
Bbbj : 9/10 (Her BBBJ was long and super deepthroat and super great.
Pussy: 9/10 (wet and tight)
FJ : 7/10 (like to be laid, and very experience)
RTF : Maybe

My fuck with her:
I have only 1 round with her. she catbathed me and i lick her pussy she was dripping wet after 10 min of licking. Went to the bed and she gave me a bbbj while i try to play with her boobs. Then when i was hard she put on the condom and proceeded to ride on top of me. Gave her a few long minutes of pumping then switch to missionary. Many seductive moans from her then i cummed. Spent about 30 mins for whole session. Then went to shower paid her and i told her ill see her again.

Thanks OKT for the recommandation
Old 01-07-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jennifer from Club Friday
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=887536

Wanted to book AMP as I like matured beauty, but time slot don’t match so Bro CF recommended Jennifer.

OKT 10/10: Bro CF respond fast and friendly.

Looks 7/10: Looks is similar to the photos provided. For me, is mixed blood look, pretty and exotic type. But I score 7 because personal preference I like matured beauty style. Jennifer look more towards young model not the MILF OL kind which I like.

Body 8/10: She has a very sexy body with curves at the right places. Like those you see outside and just want to bonk them. The body now is something that match my type.

Boobs 9/10: Her boobs natural so score higher as big sized natural. Can grope and squeeze and feel good.

Frenching 8/10: Lots of tongue action with me. Tongue-Fu Hustle starring Jennifer.

BBBJ 7/10: Hardworking with good pace and suction.

FJ 10/10: The FJ really a great experience. The full body skin to skin contact the hugging while humping, the groping her boobs while doggy. I think back of the session my little brother wake up. Willing to accommodate different positions.

GFE 10/10: Very good work attitude, non-commercial and really takes care of me during the session.

RTF: Definitely recommend to all bros. Good service good skill. I still will look around for milf style. So RTF is maybe, but I definitely won’t reject because really pretty girl with good service good body good skill full package approved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1