The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 09-06-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 8
tehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to alltehsengkio is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Lily

===================================

She is one hell of a beauty. A beautiful green eyes brunette.
The minute i saw her i am smitten by her looks

-C cup boobs
-Lot of hugging, frenching and cuddling
-Very sexy, slim and flexible body
-Shower together
-Solid bbbj, slow and steady with lot of curling and twisting
-Tight and wet pussy
-Fuck 5-6 different styles of position
-Responsive and good moaning

Very good attitude and she will go all the way to the end with no short cut.

The GFE was fantastic, super strong and super high.

Solid and superb service, not a time watcher.

She is patient and hardworking

Reasonable pricing and sure the return to fuck type.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
KiSsz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With SNS making a comeback I hope that Iconik can comeback too and invite top class babe Ozawa back to our shores.
Old 10-06-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterbox View Post
Pussy got shave?
You're too late. She's alr gone back
Old 10-06-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
southshore06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiSsz View Post
With SNS making a comeback I hope that Iconik can comeback too and invite top class babe Ozawa back to our shores.
Ya. I remember. He is honest
Old 10-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
southshore06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
FR for Vpremium Ziyi

Looks 8.5/10 (syt, look like ome of ch8 mediacock celebrity)
Boobs 9/10 (Busty & natural assets)
Body 9/10 (Tall stature & got abs)
BBBJ 8/10 (Good & diligent ; delightful catbath prior to bbbj)
FJ 7/10 (Bonk in various positions wo complaints)
Services 8/10 (very conversant in english ; give massage before deed )
Agreed . Except looks not my type . Bath myself but massage is good.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 8
jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!

Lily - SNS

Door opened and a a pretty and slender lady hiding behind the door. She looks close to the live pic shown in the forum.

Room was big and specious. She offered me a drink.She knows and understand simple English and we have a small chat before proceeding to the shower. 

She has long hair and a very sexy, curly body with no fats at all. The sharp stunning features make me can't stop looking at her. Natural boobs with nice nipple. Very service oriented lady , she would clean your body thoroughly.

She was amused at my hard rod and gave me a huger look while cleaning my tool. She really took her time to clean me from top to bottom.

After shower, she laid me on the bed and long awaited action started.

Action begin, start frenching and then slowly she starts to lick my nipples and got my didi hard. Bbbj was good, shiok, hardworking and lick every part of my dick. The suction was good and powerful.

I cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start with missionary, then cowgirl for a good 10mins.She would moan louder as I pumped her hard and she seems to enjoy it or she is really good in acting, this really pleased me very much.  My last and final position was doggy and I pump her for solid 10mins. Told her i was about to cum, she said ok lets come together. I immediately unload inside the condom inside her. 

Very high girlfriend feel and not a time watcher. Rest for a while and then go for a quick washup, paid and left the place.

She is a nice ger, so please treat her nicely.

She is a gem and I highly recommended to all bros here.
Old 10-06-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
mrbigmrbig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrbigmrbig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hello Bros!

It has been quite some time since I last chiong. Covid really made it impossible.

Felt the urge and when I saw Elite69's Marie C. I decided to have a go.. elite bro was super fast in helping me arrange a session for me.

Wow wow wow.

Marie is super hot. Great sexy figure, clean and well taken care of down south and most of all.. super tight.

Had a great time chatting as well, showered together and all the action started from there!

Moans of oui oui and what nots only made the session more erotic.

9.5/10 face and figure
10/10 tightness..

Will definitely rtf bro elites girls.

Always been great. No horse run Bro!

Mrbigmrbig
Old 11-06-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 57
elvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud of

FR for Lily - SNS

I not good at telling story...so i will leave out the story of my fr and go straight to the point

Looks: 8.5/10 (classy and beautiful look)
Figure: 8/10 (Great figure)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural)
Pussy: 9/10 (Very tight and very wet finger go in already feel tight liao...my bro go in no need to say...lagi tight....sibei shiok)
Frenching: 9/10 (good and long lasting)
BBBJ: 10/10 (suction and momentum is all tip top performance. She really loves to suck)
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects, willing to try all positions)
GFE: 8/10, KC level very high

Last, thanks SNS for the session.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
terraphin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cristiane elite69

when she met me to pick me up, i got really excited. firstly coz she put on attire that really drives me wild and then when the action started almost everything was
amazinggggg...
figure
face
personality

after searching high and low for good bonks on various sites, i dare say this is one of the best. really didn’t expect this “encounter” to be so good.
Old 11-06-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rainymrt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigmrbig View Post
Hello Bros!

It has been quite some time since I last chiong. Covid really made it impossible.

Felt the urge and when I saw Elite69's Marie C. I decided to have a go.. elite bro was super fast in helping me arrange a session for me.

Wow wow wow.

Marie is super hot. Great sexy figure, clean and well taken care of down south and most of all.. super tight.

Had a great time chatting as well, showered together and all the action started from there!

Moans of oui oui and what nots only made the session more erotic.

9.5/10 face and figure
10/10 tightness..

Will definitely rtf bro elites girls.

Always been great. No horse run Bro!

Mrbigmrbig
How was the bbbj?
Old 12-06-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 14
Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Lily

Text SNS to enquire about Lily.

Time suite me so i make arrangement with SNS. Room was nice and spacious. Booking went off smoothly.

Looks : 8/10. Sweet and elegance young lady

Body: 8/10. Slim, sexy, tone tight and firm. Boobs are not too big, suitable for her frame.

Frenching/Painting/Kissing: 8/10 Gave her a good paint as well as lock lips kind of frenching.

BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ is quite sensual. Her fellatio skills was fantastic as gives very wet head, occasional deepthroat. I insert my cock all the way and almost choke her.

FJ: 8/10. Great moaning and after bonking for a while, realised she is also enjoying the process. Only did doggy-style and missionary.

GFE: 7/10. Give you a warm embrace. Obliged, obedient and did not talk alot, but willing to please and very accommodating.

RTF: Yes,

In summary, a friendly and likely lady.

I understand she will not be here for long, so those who have not tried, please hurry yourself.

Please take good care of her.
Old 12-06-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 8
ag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried vp’s tarma? How does the package work?
Old 12-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 8
Thetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag7513 View Post
Anyone tried vp’s tarma? How does the package work?
Typical, just add the price of the two ladies but same duration offered and 1 shot (unless you pay more)
Old 13-06-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!

Russian Lily SNS

1st impression of her was...WOW!!!!!long sexy legs!

This is my rating

Looks: 9/10 classy and beautiful look with long hair
figure:9/10 sexy, well proportional and perky butt
Frenching: 9/10 hot and wild like her lover
BBBj: 9/10 damn good, slow and steady with very good suction and motion control, keep looking at me while sucking it, deep throat and many seductive move.
Catbath: 9/10 yes, allow me to paint her also
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed hair, wet and tight.
Fj: 9/10 tried a few position, finish off with doggie and willing to please
Overall : 9/10 "worth the money"
Attitude: 9/10 gf feeling, responsive and no rush
RTF: I will, when i have money.

Special thanks to the OKT as the booking goes off well.

It was nice doing business with you so rest assure of other booking from me in the future.
Old 13-06-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
lovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovelypussy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow. This girl really got the atas well groomed look. Can tell that she really working as a professional model from her dressing and make up. Especially her posture with her tall slim slender sexy body, the way she bring forward herself to me makes me feel high class too. Her English is not very good but she tries her best to communicate and friendly towards me.

The best is her seductiveness in bed. Seeing her slim sexy body and the moans she makes when I pump her is like in heaven. I opted for rimming extra, and the sensual ticklish feel when she licked my ass makes my body soft. Her blowjob is simply out of this world too. Combined with alternating between my asshole and my dick, her licking and sucking made me almost cum before I get to pump her. I have to slow her down to control my cum.

Honestly, I doubt I will encounter another girl like her in future. She is totally my type 10/10. Thank you bro elite for arranging Angel the gem 💎

Not really willing to share her by writing such fr. But angel ask me to review for her. So I very reluctantly write this to share .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1