The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
U54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by axc1 View Post
Som Haven is actually at soi 14 now thou Google map still say is at soi 8.
I walk up down soi 8 4 times before realising..lol

Just a heads up for Bros heading down.

Reach pretty late at about 12am ,There were still about 7-8 gals sitting outside.
Looks wise are So so for all , took the one that stand up to greet and show me in. Blow job was great and very patience with getting my bro up after a Long drinking session . Lots of deep throat n licking. Great professionalism. Haha
Cost 700baht . I throw in some tips for the hard work n the can of Coke I drank.
Yea will return for quickie Budget fun.
You said you took the girl who greeted you. Don't you find it awkward if you wanted another girl than the one who greeted you? Like... What do you say - thank you but I want <that girl>?

Maybe I am too polite.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by U54321 View Post
You said you took the girl who greeted you. Don't you find it awkward if you wanted another girl than the one who greeted you? Like... What do you say - thank you but I want <that girl>?

Maybe I am too polite.
Except for my very 1st visit, I've always scanned the available talent & chose the lady I wanted.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to kasalong bj bar last night, needed a quickie. Intially was disappointed, mostly dino. Then i saw a fair young gal and remind me of su qi, her name is yo. B+ cup. I rate her bbj to be about 7/10, but the best part is she continue aucking even after i cum. Damn shiok, no topless but auto roam allowed. The rate have increase and now is 800 baht. I might return but feel like trying som haven like the other bro mentioned. I in my early 30s so for those bros around my age can go try, its a diff experience.
Old 11-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

very useful information...
will be in bkk for me maiden trip next month...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 05-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackheaven View Post
Went to kasalong bj bar last night, needed a quickie. Intially was disappointed, mostly dino. Then i saw a fair young gal and remind me of su qi, her name is yo. B+ cup. I rate her bbj to be about 7/10, but the best part is she continue aucking even after i cum. Damn shiok, no topless but auto roam allowed. The rate have increase and now is 800 baht. I might return but feel like trying som haven like the other bro mentioned. I in my early 30s so for those bros around my age can go try, its a diff experience.
Yeap, I saw one young one there. She BBBJ for me too.

Fair complexion. Looks like a student type.

But she is A cup.

Told her to strip her bra and she obliged. She BBBJ me topless.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just finished a session at kasalong also... I find 800 for a bj not bad leh... I quite like bjs... Or bbbjs..

Knn si angmoh walked faster and took a chio one... Ccb... For fj is abt 1700 baht.
Old 06-09-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

800 similar to jb spa price
Old 07-09-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
800 similar to jb spa price
Hello THB 800 is S$30.

You mean S$30 you can get BJ at JB SPA? Or just use SPA service plus massage?
Old 10-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

going bkk today
and going after skool and kasalong, hope can find good ones! =p
Old 14-09-2016, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
going bkk today
and going after skool and kasalong, hope can find good ones! =p
Bro, so did you find any gems so far? I'm returning back to Bkk on Thursday and thinking of blowing my last load before heading back but not sure if it's worth the trip there if it's all just dinosaurs.
Old 14-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Kasalong not bad... Go 2 times liao,dont disappoint
Old 16-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Kasalong not bad... Go 2 times liao,dont disappoint
Okay I wanted a last run today so I set my mind to try out a bj bar. Went to Soms haven first as it was nearest to walk. Upon arrival, almost thought soms haven selling somtam. Whole street was just packed with hungry lunch goers including the outsides of soms. Didn't spot a single girl and honestly so many people I also paiseh walk in.

Decided to walk to Lolita/Kasalong. Walked pass Lolita first and none of the girls looked younger than me so I quickly strolled across to Kasalong. Got about 5 girls sitting outside eating lunch and immediately spotted 2 that would at least merit a 7/10. Luckily for me I didn't have to make the painful decision of disappointing anyone as the one I liked picked me. SYT with braces and decent enough English helped raise the salute. Since first time there sometimes due to nerves your lil bro also too shy but thankfully my girls expert bola skills and cutesy looks made sure no malfunction.

I think if Bros thinking of going within next few days just head straight to Kasalong and check out the goods first. Didn't dissapoint me. Even the rest of the girls tho not so pretty but at least not bazhang or Dinos. Tho one thing I'm not sure is why they need to ask your nationality then inform the counter also. Somebody keeping scores ah?
Old 16-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Okay I wanted a last run today so I set my mind to try out a bj bar. Went to Soms haven first as it was nearest to walk. Upon arrival, almost thought soms haven selling somtam. Whole street was just packed with hungry lunch goers including the outsides of soms. Didn't spot a single girl and honestly so many people I also paiseh walk in.

Decided to walk to Lolita/Kasalong. Walked pass Lolita first and none of the girls looked younger than me so I quickly strolled across to Kasalong. Got about 5 girls sitting outside eating lunch and immediately spotted 2 that would at least merit a 7/10. Luckily for me I didn't have to make the painful decision of disappointing anyone as the one I liked picked me. SYT with braces and decent enough English helped raise the salute. Since first time there sometimes due to nerves your lil bro also too shy but thankfully my girls expert bola skills and cutesy looks made sure no malfunction.

I think if Bros thinking of going within next few days just head straight to Kasalong and check out the goods first. Didn't dissapoint me. Even the rest of the girls tho not so pretty but at least not bazhang or Dinos. Tho one thing I'm not sure is why they need to ask your nationality then inform the counter also. Somebody keeping scores ah?
Lolitas the girls there....

You be glad to have Kasalong just 20 steps away LOL!.... seems you also enjoy the blow...

Wonder where did Dr BJ bar went to
Old 16-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Lolitas the girls there....

You be glad to have Kasalong just 20 steps away LOL!.... seems you also enjoy the blow...

Wonder where did Dr BJ bar went to
Did Dr BJ move ? I'm not sure as I didn't try to go. Yea I enjoyed the blow. Never seen someone who is about to receive a load of my barley smile so enthusiastically. Personally I've always enjoyed bjs more than fucking anyway. Always get a more intense eruption through CIM... only times I get that feeling through sex is if I pia a new Girlfriend for the first time due to all the built up anticipation and excitement of uncertainty. But paid sex for me always feels so... Empty after the deed is done. I literally will lie there and question my life decisions. Hahahaha
Old 16-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Soon_Kueh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Did Dr BJ move ? I'm not sure as I didn't try to go. Yea I enjoyed the blow. Never seen someone who is about to receive a load of my barley smile so enthusiastically. Personally I've always enjoyed bjs more than fucking anyway. Always get a more intense eruption through CIM... only times I get that feeling through sex is if I pia a new Girlfriend for the first time due to all the built up anticipation and excitement of uncertainty. But paid sex for me always feels so... Empty after the deed is done. I literally will lie there and question my life decisions. Hahahaha
Retired in Thailand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1