The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 28-06-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Re: Squirting recommendation

Thanks to the bro tht recommended esther
Its legit licensed massage shop. Requires ic to register. and cant fake the ic number unless u memorise someone ic num. Receptionist will ask u to enter ic,name on the tablet. clean room, with clean attached toilet.
Looks milf if u dont mind. Firm boobs. Massage was professional type with hot oil. She starts to tease my butt hole and my balls. I got hard automatically. Turned aroun d and whipped out my anaconda. She was like wahh so big. haha.No bj fj here. just hj. Got her to lie down onthe bed and had both her feet up. rub rib her clit till she piss...i mean squirts. Her asshole was so clean no smell at all. She has a syt pussy. Take note she can squirt only if u arouse her like rubbing her clit. No piss smell too. damage 100 excluding entrance fee.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 11
teen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowler369 View Post
Can some kind soul please PM me Molly & MM contact? After reading this thread, both my head go crazy liao!
LOL bro, u wan find molly best bet is to take a plane to china to find her liao... ppl say she zao alrdy u still wan contact hahaha. U can try MM lah, contact can be found in other threads
Old 29-06-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
Grangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of lightGrangster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
Its legit licensed massage shop. Requires ic to register. and cant fake the ic number unless u memorise someone ic num. Receptionist will ask u to enter ic,name on the tablet. clean room, with clean attached toilet.
Looks milf if u dont mind. Firm boobs. Massage was professional type with hot oil. She starts to tease my butt hole and my balls. I got hard automatically. Turned aroun d and whipped out my anaconda. She was like wahh so big. haha.No bj fj here. just hj. Got her to lie down onthe bed and had both her feet up. rub rib her clit till she piss...i mean squirts. Her asshole was so clean no smell at all. She has a syt pussy. Take note she can squirt only if u arouse her like rubbing her clit. No piss smell too. damage 100 excluding entrance fee.
Added to your rep, Bro.
BTW is she on natural or enhanced light bulbs?
Old 29-06-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
upz upz upz

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 29-06-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grangster View Post
Added to your rep, Bro.
BTW is she on natural or enhanced light bulbs?
seems natural. cant see scar marks. firm handfull not sagging. im not a boobs person. i focus on her asshole and pussy. damn clean
Old 29-06-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teen123 View Post
LOL bro, u wan find molly best bet is to take a plane to china to find her liao... ppl say she zao alrdy u still wan contact hahaha. U can try MM lah, contact can be found in other threads
Yea MM much more chio, slighlty older than cheryl tho. but gfe is 10/10
Old 29-06-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those want to unlock can text me separately. Don’t want to write here because some cheebye kia will share with all these ML. Just for sincere bros
Old 29-06-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am surprised she didn’t grind you. Haha! Cannot say much
Old 01-07-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

upz upz upz for the water fountains,TGIF people..

Old 01-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sounds like good fun ����

Tried MM and found a water-can kinda stuff in her toilet. Not sure if it’s used to pump water into her pussy though… ��

Last edited by shakshak; 01-07-2022 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Is Molly still around?
Old 01-07-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 14
Terry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant future

Molly is gone for good
Old 04-07-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

another brand new week,those wanna try esther can PM me..cheers

Old 04-07-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakshak View Post
Sounds like good fun ����

Tried MM and found a water-can kinda stuff in her toilet. Not sure if it’s used to pump water into her pussy though… ��
She does lah
Old 05-07-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
She does lah