The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
'Wait is this a service? Am I hiring a FL right now or are we doing it because it is a natural progression of our feelings?' You might have your own definition but the moment the guy knows what you do, it confuses the hell out of him pushing him into the boundaries of abnormalities.
A good friend of mine once said, if you like something enough, don't turn it into a job.

I had my shares of hookups before and yes, the moment the ambiguity kicks in, the woman usually is on the losing end as the guy would hold back. Non-committal intimicacy is already complicated as it is, even without the extra baggage.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 26-05-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Moi not caucasian but live in Europe. All needed is just go dating apps and just swipe everyday. Sure got a few drop into your lap. Then just date. May not score on 1st date but you can already feel the vibes if it will lead to sex

Already pump more ladies in Europe in my few years there than in Singapore. Angmo ladies more chio, busty and easy going. Also in Europe more choices...got angmo, Latinas, Arabic, Asian etc
Old 30-05-2021, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
Colonelchief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Moi not caucasian but live in Europe. All needed is just go dating apps and just swipe everyday. Sure got a few drop into your lap. Then just date. May not score on 1st date but you can already feel the vibes if it will lead to sex

Already pump more ladies in Europe in my few years there than in Singapore. Angmo ladies more chio, busty and easy going. Also in Europe more choices...got angmo, Latinas, Arabic, Asian etc
I guess there are no scammers in dating apps because the Tiongs cannot communicate with Angmohs LD
Old 24-07-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
I wanna hear your guys opinions on what factor in a guy will make a normal women (as in not working ladies) want to sleep with you easier?

Firstly i'm asking here in this section because i want to hear a much more serious point of view. As it is a real life matter rather than fantasy.

Secondly i'm referring to attracting normal girls for sex. Not working ladies. And purely just for sex. FWB / One night stands... or play play relationship. Not referring to long term relationship girlfriend kind of sex.

I understand many times in life money can override everything, so would you think that,

1. Having good looks / good body
2. Knowing how to sweet talk
3. Having alot of money

I'll chip in my own later as i don't want to lead the answers.

Now let's hear from you
None of the above.

This is the secret:

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 24-07-2021 at 11:44 PM.
Old 08-09-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

I like to share insights on what is very attractive to women from Mr. Mike Haines.

"Women are attracted to you because you have a stronger frame than they do."

"Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one."

"A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her."

“Be a man. Act like you have answers.” (Bill Burr)

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-09-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all
Wink Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

I like to share insights on what is very attractive to women from Mr. Mike Haines.

"Women are attracted to you because you have a stronger frame than they do."

"Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one."

"A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her."

“Be a man. Act like you have answers.” (Bill Burr)

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Sorry to burst your balloon.

Bill Burr is probably a simp.

Take a look at his wife. If you check out various pics, he is likely clinging on to Nia as if she is the best he can have. Loser by your definition.
https://news.amomama.com/208224-nia-...cy-bill-b.html
Old 09-09-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
Sorry to burst your balloon.

Bill Burr is probably a simp.

Take a look at his wife. If you check out various pics, he is likely clinging on to Nia as if she is the best he can have. Loser by your definition.
https://news.amomama.com/208224-nia-...cy-bill-b.html
Bro, tks for your post.

Don't forget that "one man's meat is another's man poison."

Yes, Bill Burr is a big loser by my definition. But it doesn't invalidate everything he has said.

Because knowing, doing, and being are completely different.

Have you seen Arnold Schwarzenegger's maid mistress with whom he had a love child?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mildred...reaks-silence/

Poor Arnold. He had to share his mistress's pussy w/ other men. She wasn't even sure if her son was Arnold's. I feel very sorry for him.

How about the new sexual partner of the world's richest man Jeff Bezos? She is a 51yo woman w/ three children (not his)!! She is older than TY's mother by more than 5 years! And I'm much older than Jeff.

Google Mark Zuckerberg's 36 yo wife.

Yeah, their women are old aunties to me. IMHO, they are all losers when it comes to women.

BTW, many very smart, successful, and powerful men are completely clueless about women.

Isn't life beautiful?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 10-09-2021 at 12:01 AM.
Old 09-09-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

I just replied to a bro on my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
Hi Bro WB, what is this frame refering to ? Hope to get your enlightenment
Bro, tks for your question.

"FRAME" is the frame of mind or state of mind or mindset, and in the context of attracting women, refers to a man's emotional strength, self-mastery, and other masculine character traits including courage, dominance, confidence, non-neediness, ambition, trustworthiness, reliability, intelligence, specialized knowledge/skills, compassion, n kindness, etc.

I forgot a MAN's value to society and that he is God's gift to all beautiful women in the world. If all of the above is truly your frame of mind at the subconscious level, you will have no competition in getting all the most attractive girls of your type.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 09-09-2021 at 10:38 PM.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

I just posted in my thread.

Quote:
Bro, tks for your post.

Yes, self-assuredness is more than just self-confidence. My two Nanjing women like to say 要很笃定,很冷静 or very self-assured and very calm, coolheaded and imperturbable, no matter what happens.

Peace of mind and tranquility are also vital. Yes, especially in life and death situations. That is when we can separate a real MAN from tens of thousands of little men/boys. Unlike in ordinary circumstances when a man may be able to fake it.

Don't forget to be ASSERTIVE, but not aggressive. Be dominant, not domineering. Be in control, not controlling. Big difference. Very big difference.

All of the above are results of a MAN's awesome emotional strength and self-mastery at the subconscious level.

Be fearless. Like a zen master.

Yes, in the last many yrs, I hv also alluded to the importance of generosity, empathy, compassion, kindness, loyalty, responsibility, reliability, and trustworthiness. A man's word is his bond.

I hv also stressed the importance of giving unconditionally. See my post on the highest form of love between a woman and a man.

Last not but not least, a MAN should think and behave like the prize from the first second he meets his dream girl until the last second he is with her.

If you have ALL the masculine character traits I have mentioned here and in my previous post, do you think you will have any competition in getting your dream girl? Unless she is a psychopathic gold digger.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-09-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Good morning,

IMHO, extremely few attractive and cute SYTs of my type from PRC will be coming to Singapore after the pandemic. Actually, there has been a dearth of these highly desirable girls since 2016.

Sadly, we will be getting only plastic women/aunties and very old aunties.

Unless the very attractive young woman knows you very well and wants to be your long-term sexual partner, she won't come here. If you do happen to see one, you can be certain that she is the GF, lao po or mistress of another man here.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-09-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

This was just posted on my thread.

Good afternoon,

I received the following from Mike Haines several days ago. He is a red pill man and I don't always agree with his frames, methods, and actions, but this narrative is interesting and it illustrates some of his masculine character traits.

It also caught my attention because he approached an 18 yo girl n he used terms such as unconscious incompetence and unconscious competence, which I have alluded to a few times in this thread. Mike is 30 and he thinks he is old for an 18 yo SYT? Wait till he is an ah pek and then it would be a true litmus test of his masculine strength and emotional mastery.

I have done minimal editing to make it more readable.

Warbird,

Last Saturday afternoon I was sitting around at home bored.

Nightclubs still aren’t in Dublin yet, and I’ve quit online dating, so I have very little to do.

So I went out.

Not to get girls.

(Which I’m trying to avoid right now, for the purposes of spiritual growth.)

But simply to have an adventure.

So anyway, I had a couple of drinks and walked into the city.

There was a massive “bloc party” type thing going on.

Lots of hot chicks around…

I’m walking through the street and I see a rapturously beautiful girl leaning against the wall talking on her phone.

She’s young, small, blonde, with long tanned legs, wearing Air Force 1s and a short so skirt it barely covers her panties.

I walked past her.

A few yards away, I turned back to look at her. She looks at me and then looks away.

Fuck.

OK… ok… fine.

I walk back there, slowly, not looking at her.

Then when I’m a few feet away from her I hold out my hand.

She looks at me but she’s still on the phone.

“Hi, I’m Michael.”

“Hi…”

She puts the phone away immediately.

We get to talking and I sit down beside her.

Turns out she’s 18.

I tell her I’m 30, but she doesn’t seem to mind.

I start teasing her.

She says something (I can’t remember what), and I use it as an excuse to do a take-away.

I make a “weirded out” face and get up as if to leave. “Well, anyway, I gotta go…”

“Shut up!!” she smacks me, grinning.

I’m standing in front of her now.

I get her to stand up and hug me as if I’m about to leave.

We hug… I look into her eyes…

Pupils are massive, big goofy grin = green light.

I kiss her and she kisses me back hungrily.

Her lips are warm and sweet.

I explore her body with my hands.

Her ass is perfect.

So tight and round and perky.

We go off together and get lost in the night…

Not bad for the first cold approach in weeks.

It used to be that I would need a massive state of “momentum” to approach a girl this hot.

And even if I could approach without momentum, I wouldn’t be able to escalate.

But this was SMOOTH.

No momentum is needed.

No buildup.

No fake confidence.

Hadn’t cold approached a girl in maybe 6 weeks.

Hadn’t even spoken to another human being in 7 days.

Walk outside…

See a 9/10…

Approach…

Chat…

Kiss within 3 minutes…

Pull.

SMOOTH.

Effortless.

Natural.

Not trying to do anything.

No desire for any particular outcome.

Happy if she wants to talk to me.

Happy if she does not.

This is the kind of thing you can expect when you get good at this.

It goes from:

Unconscious incompetence

to

Conscious incompetence

to

Conscious competence

and finally to…

Unconscious competence.

That’s the sweet spot.

And that’s the end result of learning this or any other skill.

It becomes programmed into your muscle memory and reflexes so that you can do it without even thinking about it…

And without strenuous effort…

Without fear…

Without lust of result.

Talking to girls may be hard when you're starting out.

It might seem like you're fighting an uphill struggle to remember to do 13 different things, and it's just too complex.

But like anything else, it becomes more and more effortless over time.

Everything is hard before it's easy.

Yup, he was smooth and he didn't give two hoots about the outcome.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-10-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Good evening,

When you see a beautiful girl of your type and you think you're not good enough for her, for whatever reason or reasons, you're right. You have a weak frame n you won't get her. Just give up. Even if you're a young, intelligent, and good-looking billionaire with the body of an Adonis. You will fail to capture her heart. In fact, she will find you repulsive. You may buy her body if she is a gold digger.

If you don't think you're the prize to your dream girl, she can sense it 10 meters away. Everything you do or say will be wrong, very wrong.

Here is a recent email from Marni.

Stop Saying These 4 Words

I’m going to share a mistake with you hear that A LOT of guys make when approaching women.

In fact, it just happened to me the other day while I was out with a friend.

As you probably know, I’m more than happy for guys to come over and approach me (since this is what I preach)... AND even with my mask on... I'm a social person, so I crave interaction even if it's from a distance....

But when they commit this mistake, it makes me cringe.

And the mistake I’m talking about is telling us right away that we should ignore you.

This is exactly what that guy communicated with the first 4 words he said to me:

“Sorry to bother you.”

In his mind, he was probably being polite.

But it comes across as, ‘Let me apologize in advance for wasting your time and annoying you.’

It’s the exact opposite of what confidence is…

And it’s why we immediately get turned off when a man approaches us in this manner.

Think about it… he’s literally saying that he’s about to bother me. Why would I want to keep talking with him after that?!

I'm going to be so un-P.C. here but this is the kind of weak frame a beggar would have.

Except instead of begging for spare change, this guy was begging for my attention. And begging is the keyword here because if he felt like he DESERVED my attention, he wouldn’t feel the need to apologize for bothering me.

This is something a lot of guys overlook...

And in all the years I’ve been coaching men, I’ve noticed it a ton. They’ll be so focused on what they’re going to say AFTER they get her attention, that they completely neglect what they’re actually saying to GET her attention.

It might not always be “sorry to bother you” in those exact words. But the sentiment is usually the same. Some other examples are:

“You’ve probably got a boyfriend, but…”

“Do you mind if I talk to you for a second?”

“I hope I’m not disturbing you”

Basically, anything that communicates you feel like you’re beneath her… or that her time is more valuable than yours.

That doesn’t mean you need to be rude when you approach her. You can still politely get her attention without it seeming like you’re groveling.

For example, a simple “excuse me” to get her attention is a million times better than, “sorry to bother you.”

If she’s in the middle of something or seems busy, you can also acknowledge that in a confident and socially intelligent way, rather than an apologetic way.

The guy who approached us the other day could have said something like, “Excuse me, I can see that you’re enjoying your lunch, however I had to say…” and then go ahead with the reason he was approaching us.

It’s not so much that those first few words are going to create strong attraction (although they can when you have your tonality and body language on point)...

It’s more that you’re AVOIDING saying something that’s going to trigger landmines that blow up your chances before you’ve even begun.

So that’s something for you to think about from now on…

How exactly are you getting a woman’s attention when you approach her… and what is it unconsciously communicating about you?

Because if this is something you’re guilty of, just changing this one tiny thing can make a HUGE difference in how women respond to you.

However, this is only one of the mistakes that guys make when approaching women.

Mistakes that practically kill your chances with her right from the get go. And most guys are completely unaware they’re even making these mistakes, which means they never correct them and start seeing the success they deserve.

My analysis: A man is a loser NOT because he uses these four words or any other words. The root cause of his problems is his weak frames and the fact that he believes the very beautiful girl is the PRIZE.

Until he can successfully reprogram his subconscious mind, and make his frames very strong, reading any ebooks or watching any videos will do little to improve his chances with a very beautiful dream girl.

Don't waste your money. Your improvement must come within you.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-10-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Good evening,

need to be rude when you approach her. You can still politely get her attention without it seeming like youÂ’re groveling.

For example, a simple “excuse me” to get her attention is a million times better than, “sorry to bother you.”

If these mistakes, which means they never correct them and start seeing the success they deserve.

[/SIZE]

My analysis: A man is a loser NOT because he uses these four words or any other words. The root cause of his problems is his weak frames and the fact that he believes the very beautiful girl is the PRIZE.

Until he can successfully reprogram his subconscious mind, and make his frames very strong, reading any ebooks or watching any videos will do little to improve his chances with a very beautiful dream girl.

Don't waste your money. Your improvement must come within you.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Sis you are in a guy's shoes you will feel the pain of trying to balance passive assertive and aggressive when meeting an attractive lady. Its super not easy its like you are drunk but trying to keep awake.

The confidence does not come just by reading the advice here. The confidence needs acknowledgement from ladies giving the guy chances.

You try be a guy,you will cry cos you cant get any girls you like into bed while your sperm is shouting to be let out your skin craving some touch, you a guy craving at least some attention from a lady which the ladies are getting a lot of, sex as and when they like, hug.

Imagine you lost in wilderness,you are very hungry like we guys fxxking need sex now you see two person got food in their hand you need the food but you very unsure if the people will give you or not and how everything will turn out. In your mind you dont know if they will be nasty to you or what you can bring to the table for them to give you food. You tried approach them but they dont like your neediness for food but you are hungry how do you pretend you not needy right. Only when you are full then you can appear not needy. You should not ask for permission to eat their food. This is roughly the idea of how guys deal with our sex needs in modern singapore and we are always not given food and forever hungry but we are expected by girls to not appear needy.
Old 26-10-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

After dating girls of different nationalities, Korean, Malaysian and HK to name a few, i can safely say Sg girls are not on top of my list due to their materialistic wants over emotions/ feelings/ love.
Old 29-10-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
After dating girls of different nationalities, Korean, Malaysian and HK to name a few, i can safely say Sg girls are not on top of my list due to their materialistic wants over emotions/ feelings/ love.
Diesnt apply to all sg girls.

Prc girls working in singapore corporate also materialistic. They have their clique of prc groups whereby there are prc study very hard last time now high flyer in sg working as real estate agent, in high office position etc so these more normal office prc girls will feel the need to catch up to their prc peers if not lose face. When they look for partner also look for someone earn not bad, of course if she likes you enough then earning Doesnt really matter if you look like those hong kong male star xie ting feng etc. You no money but she can flaunt your looks.

So these prc and sg girls is all about flaunting because of their peer pressure for face and keep up with their clique.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1