The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hihola View Post
I know a tall slim attractive non-Chinese race FL transitioning into ML who recently learned Thai prostate massage from a Thai master. In Thailand, prostate massage is known as KNT. For those unfamiliar can Google; just type in “KNT”. She showed me her course certificate too A friendly reminder to all the bros that prostate massage is a massage technique to promote men prostate health. It can improve penis hardness and endurance during sex. KNT has NOTHING to do with sexual services nor is it a HJ happy ending.

Speaking from personal experience, you would want a ML who has slender and skinny fingers to perform this deep probing prostate massage. The renowned AMK Chinese lady’s finger is too big too fat. That is why everyone screams! But prostate massage actually do not need to be painful at all with the right masseurs performing the technique that is. This ML I’m taking about has skinny slender fingers.

Those interested can pm me for contact
Thank you for sharing via PM.
From TheraphyMe - UPed you 11 points.
Old 24-03-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulex View Post
My recent ATF who has now disappeared used to go straight for a finger inside right after starting teasing. This progressed over many sessions to deep prostate massage lasting for 30 mins or more in different positions, with me orgasming 10+ times per session.

Hoping to find my next provider and to hear some great stories from other bros.

Fall in!
I can't imagine 30 mins prostate bro. Never feel comfortable or turned on with it. 10+ orgasms, hard to imagine
Old 24-03-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 10
acecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
I am also a Juagen & Prostate massage lover, I had share in a few threads but unfortunately all kana chop chop (deleted) liao.

If you are looking for relax, cloud9 & not so pain type. I had a few lobang to share.

But, for those looking for treatment due to 前列腺 issue. Suggest you goes to look for Ling Ling Jie, remember her Prostate Will make you scream ��

Cheers and keep healthy to chiong ��

Can share contacts bro?
Old 24-03-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sn533 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contact. Thanks
Old 24-03-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Who can share Ling Ling jie contsct with me
Old 24-03-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhavefunhere View Post
Who can share Ling Ling jie contsct with me
She still working? think she kenna caught from what I heard.
Old 24-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
huh? illegal meh
Old 25-03-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Really? It read those review and guess I miss the boat
Old 25-03-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
sexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
she wasnt actually caught but was reported by some bros after she injured them with her prostate fingering till they bled and "tool" not able to work, however not sure if they've recovered. the matter was settled privately from what i recalled without any legal implications for her.
Old 25-03-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localchineseguy View Post
huh? illegal meh
she so rich even got shop house below, you think all legal can ma ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 25-03-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmeister69 View Post
she wasnt actually caught but was reported by some bros after she injured them with her prostate fingering till they bled and "tool" not able to work, however not sure if they've recovered. the matter was settled privately from what i recalled without any legal implications for her.
good luck to her

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 25-03-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmeister69 View Post
Wah Heng ar. Never find her
Old 25-03-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold

Deleted. Wrong thread

Last edited by Juzicy; 25-03-2022 at 01:30 PM.
Old 25-03-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hihola View Post
I know a tall slim attractive non-Chinese race FL transitioning into ML who recently learned Thai prostate massage from a Thai master. In Thailand, prostate massage is known as KNT. For those unfamiliar can Google; just type in “KNT”. She showed me her course certificate too A friendly reminder to all the bros that prostate massage is a massage technique to promote men prostate health. It can improve penis hardness and endurance during sex. KNT has NOTHING to do with sexual services nor is it a HJ happy ending.

Speaking from personal experience, you would want a ML who has slender and skinny fingers to perform this deep probing prostate massage. The renowned AMK Chinese lady’s finger is too big too fat. That is why everyone screams! But prostate massage actually do not need to be painful at all with the right masseurs performing the technique that is. This ML I’m taking about has skinny slender fingers.

Those interested can pm me for contact

HI Bro,

Can you also share the contact? Thank u
Old 25-03-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Last week just find 1 for maintenance. She claimed she used to work in JC quite famous. Dunno how true is it but her method is painless as compare to some that I went to previously. Make my bro up and down 3 time while doing the JG. Not bad and will go find her monthly from now. Old liao need maintaining
Bro prostate and JG different la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread