The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Homebased massage @ Pelangi

Have scanned a # of thread to provide FR for those home based massage. Foumd a few but those thread has JG. It does not fit into those thread. So decided to open one dedicated for those FL homebased FL MLIF massage with extra.

Today is my day 2 exploring JB. Had late lunch @ KSL. After lunch, wechat my dish who has been in my contact list since early 2020 but has not eaten this dish yet. From the picture, looks alright with make-up. But without make-up, do not expect a beauty.

Before deciding on this dish, understand this dish provides 3 places for makan. Either in condo, landed property or hotel. Decided to have my meal in the hotel. But communicatikn breakdown, have to self-collect or provide a Grab delivery. Hence, decided to have it at the landed property.

Book the Grab, takes 7 - 8 mins to reach the place. When booking the Grab, do not select 19 per hiven address by the dish. Select 20 instead. Cause Grab does not have 19 in the list. Reach the unit, request open sesame.

Was led to the 1st room. The room is well decorated & very clean too. A Queen size bed has been laid nicely waiting for me. Stripped & go to wash up myself. Once done, lay myself face down on the bed.

My dish, Nx Nx, started to work on my shoulder & neck. The strength given is very solid hard one. This is what I like. Feel very good with a hard massage. This is what I call massage. My ass rim, balls have been tickled. Really make the 2IC slowly marikita. After that, told to flip over.

Once flipped kver, this is where the joy comes. Have a BBBJ. Slowly slurping it like taking ice cream. After a long shaftjng into her mouth, ask her to do a cowgal. She put the raincoat for me. Enjoy seeing her riding it. The boos of C cup with sharp nipple pointing out are good to see & suck. The more you rub her nipple, she started to moan. Within 5 mins, can hear the squeaking sound when she ride. She really kniw how to ride. Riding for at leasg 10 mins, she moan and scream louder. Luckily the music was turned on loud. After changinging position to doggy for a couple of mins, can see that she is sjack of. I decided tk explode into her. Once exploded, it is a relief for me. She is really tire. So am I.

We went to wash up together. Feel like king where she scrub my whole body front, back, top & bottom. Also see her wash up with one leg up on the toilet bowl. After wash up, was served Chinese tea & chit-chat while waitkng for my Grab.

Overall, really a good massage I had as compare to last night. Below is my summary out of 10 points for each of them:-

Look: 6 => In her mid 30s. Not everyone's cup of tea.
Figure: 6 => On the heavyweight as she said o work in the past 2-yrs. Moreovee, she works past midnight too. Wake up late morning. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Massage: 9 => This is my kind of hard massage.
FJ: 8 => You can ask her for the position you want. Very accomodative.
RTM: Will be back in the future. But there are many others in my list to explore.
Damage: 200 (60 mins)

Those bros want her contact, do pm me.

Will try WS @ Gxxxxx Txxxx in my next trip. This WS is a looker but much ex than the other.
Old 01-05-2022, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Homebased massage @ Pelangi

Thanks for sharing bro ! keep coming please

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 01-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Thanks for sharing bro ! keep coming please
Thank you. Will share in the next trip.
Old 03-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IcyExcalibur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Have scanned a # of thread to provide FR for those home based massage. Foumd a few but those thread has JG. It does not fit into those thread. So decided to open one dedicated for those FL homebased FL MLIF massage with extra.

Today is my day 2 exploring JB. Had late lunch @ KSL. After lunch, wechat my dish who has been in my contact list since early 2020 but has not eaten this dish yet. From the picture, looks alright with make-up. But without make-up, do not expect a beauty.

Before deciding on this dish, understand this dish provides 3 places for makan. Either in condo, landed property or hotel. Decided to have my meal in the hotel. But communicatikn breakdown, have to self-collect or provide a Grab delivery. Hence, decided to have it at the landed property.

Book the Grab, takes 7 - 8 mins to reach the place. When booking the Grab, do not select 19 per hiven address by the dish. Select 20 instead. Cause Grab does not have 19 in the list. Reach the unit, request open sesame.

Was led to the 1st room. The room is well decorated & very clean too. A Queen size bed has been laid nicely waiting for me. Stripped & go to wash up myself. Once done, lay myself face down on the bed.

My dish, Nx Nx, started to work on my shoulder & neck. The strength given is very solid hard one. This is what I like. Feel very good with a hard massage. This is what I call massage. My ass rim, balls have been tickled. Really make the 2IC slowly marikita. After that, told to flip over.

Once flipped kver, this is where the joy comes. Have a BBBJ. Slowly slurping it like taking ice cream. After a long shaftjng into her mouth, ask her to do a cowgal. She put the raincoat for me. Enjoy seeing her riding it. The boos of C cup with sharp nipple pointing out are good to see & suck. The more you rub her nipple, she started to moan. Within 5 mins, can hear the squeaking sound when she ride. She really kniw how to ride. Riding for at leasg 10 mins, she moan and scream louder. Luckily the music was turned on loud. After changinging position to doggy for a couple of mins, can see that she is sjack of. I decided tk explode into her. Once exploded, it is a relief for me. She is really tire. So am I.

We went to wash up together. Feel like king where she scrub my whole body front, back, top & bottom. Also see her wash up with one leg up on the toilet bowl. After wash up, was served Chinese tea & chit-chat while waitkng for my Grab.

Overall, really a good massage I had as compare to last night. Below is my summary out of 10 points for each of them:-

Figure: 6 => On the heavyweight as she said o work in the past 2-yrs. Moreovee, she works past midnight too. Wake up late morning. One man's meat is another man's poison.
RTM: Will be back in the future. But there are many others in my list to explore.

Will try WS @ Gxxxxx Txxxx in my next trip. This WS is a looker but much ex than the other.
Share info, bro. Thx.
Old 03-05-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share? Thanks
Old 03-05-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
mango95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact? Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Old 04-05-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro TS, sound good from your FR, Please share contacts and more of your FR too...thanks
Old 04-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
Bro TS, sound good from your FR, Please share contacts and more of your FR too...thanks
Bro, check your PM.

Next FR when back to JB. Cheers ...

p.s. Have PM all bros wbo have PM me.
Old 04-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
richardggs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Please share thx
Old 05-05-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
rai14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Homebased massage @ Pelangi

Quote:

Bro, Mind sharing the contact details
Old 05-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
LEWISGUY2003 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Homebased massage @ Pelangi

Bro, mind to share the contact. Thank you.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Will share the contacts to bro with at least 20 Rep. Pts & at least 2 x FR. Received too many contact collectors. Thank you.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kongkong202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am interested to test
Old 06-05-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
yonglanfang is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietlover69 View Post
I stayed at TROVE hotel yesterday . i ordered VigRED and Blisswater delay spray through WeChat (ID : vigredmalaysia) . Requested delivery using Lalamove delivery .
Very fast delivery , i received it within hour . Lalamove Charges only RM6 . No need go KSL condom shop .
I booking Viet FL this evening . I wan bank her gau-gau . Bonk her to heaven .
Pelangi near KSL city mall . Then i can request Lalamove delivery . Right ?
I feel itched , want to bonk ....
Old 06-05-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
redboyzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share the contact? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread