The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Fun in Medan - Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCsR4Fucking View Post
Is medan a happening place or more like a quiet town?
some medan updates july 2013

hotel istana the ladies in the 30+ range some pssable but overall dont go in with high expectations...cost 300+80 room charge for fS and avg performance.

Medan plaza...went there ie iskanda munda around 9-10pm...didnt see anything resembling freelancers
medan mall..near china town..again too busy around 5pm to see anything
Jl Gaja mada...went around 10-11...saw a few but nothing better than at hotel istana so i dodnt even bother asking price

Checked out padang bulan thinking if they are indeed uni gals they will start earlier...didnt see one...was told by two becak drivers that the police have been catching girls and that gaja mada was the deal...i wasnt in the mood to go back at 8-9pm to check again

checked out a gemini on jl mangkubumi..didnt see it
went to Drush near the medan plaza..decent looking girl good massage include hj 140k
checked out yiu yiu on jl biduk and a nother one on same street 140-150 for massage but not really any decent lookers.

went to Komp asia mega mas on jl asia...went to angel reflex 50k for a good massage nothing extra..alo went to king spa..140k 1.5hr massage body scrub facial..when came to hj she asked how much ...end up with fs she wanted 300...but as teh sex was shit i gave 150..she wasnt happy

pattaya spa is apparently the place to go 160k for a massage but expect prices greater than 300 for sex...ill try when im inclined to.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

BANDAR BARU
Firstly i would suggest that anyone who has access to a reasonable amount of sexual playgrounds not to bother going.

I firstly caught a becak from jl SM raja to the termianl sinabung jaya..where all the local buses go to brestagi...there is no terminal perse just a section of the road where all these buses hang out...cost from medan to bandar baru..10k..pretty easy to notice if you look at the street adresses.

Quite a reasonable amount of bungalows to stay at, all very low quality cost 50-90k, if u want hot water the they want u to take a apartment with two rooms costing 250k.

Ask the staff to take u looking at girls and they claim they all sleeping, they tell u a exaggerated amount of available girls..quoting close to 100 in 5-6 complexes.
In reality there are abt 30 girls in 3-4 houses. The girls are generally younger, but they not very attractive and tend to be the slim but big belly types.
My issues was they the guys were resistamt to take me around, wanting to bring girls to me, and when they did, the girls generally unsuitable, next when i did go around myself, i saw two girls who then the mamy wanted my "agent to come pick her up"

By the time the staff came to pick her up she was gone...turns out that one gal had gone to see her bf so wanst working, the other was hesitant to see a foreigner even tho im chinese looking.

Then i found out that locals pay 150k for sex without a bj, if u want a bj then its closer to 300. The same girl who said she didnt want to go with a foreigner was later told she would go with me but for 300.
By this time i was frustrated and was prepared to go to sleep, but the guy brought me a presentable girl for 200k so i thought why not try.

In the bedroom, whilst she is young and with still acne and the young skin, she had a beer belly and she wanted sex with bj for 400k, i said dnt bother, the sex was quite bad, star fish, nothing to complain about but certainly not worth recommending..all up for 200k which the staff member gets 50k commission..even tho it has been claimed he gets no commsiion.

So in summary, go 1hrs from medan stay in mozzie infested rooms just so u can get bad sex for 200k, might as well stay in medan visit hotel istana for a older yet better body girls for 380k.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=mutantchicken;9293961]some medan updates july 2013

hotel istana the ladies in the 30+ range some pssable but overall dont go in with high expectations...cost 300+80 room charge for fS and avg performance.

TS, did you try any of the FLs there?
Old 25-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiffanysurya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

QUOTE=mutantchicken;9293961 is contact number???
Old 21-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of
Now in Medan Indonesia, any fun ideas?

Hi guys

Am in Medan these few days.
Any recommendations for fun places for massage, ktv, one-stop fuck shops, looking for free lancers, clubbing etc?

Appreciate if bros here can help...

Thanks.
Old 26-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Re: Now in Medan Indonesia, any fun ideas?

Hey bro I'm a frequent traveller to Medan.. If you still need some idea of fun, reply my pm!
Old 30-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
izenmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi osh,

I've been to medan in 2012 and it was at Tavern Pub. We stayed at the Danau Toba Hotel which is near to the pub. There were 5 of us. What we intended to do was to organise an orgy.. haha.. after searching for a long time, we took 5 girls but the quality was not good.. we paid 1 mil each but we were not allowed to have sex with the other girls other than the one we picked. but they allow us to do it in the same room. it was so-so fun.. but the girls quality is really bad... we just did one time and let them leave... so far this is my only experience of medan...

Right now, my friend has tasked me to do some recon on Medan again as he is getting married soon and i'm planning some sort of a bachelor party for him.. we will be coming on a thurs night. Therefore, i have to plan 2 days of wild nights for him (thursday and friday)

i have some questions to ask:

1) for KTV, is it best to go Yang Lim plaza (X3) where they have the hottest girls?

2) for massages, is pattaya spa (Grand sakura hotel) the best?

3) For discos to pick up local girls, retrospective (capital building) or entrance music temple (Grand Ascott City Hall), which is better?

4) Is the soccer pub at Grand angkasa worth going?

I would appreciate if you can also advise me with the cost of these places. thanks so much.. as fellow cheongsters, you will understand the pressure i'm going through.. sincerely asking for help as i really have no idea about medan...
Old 05-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I can tell you a bit about grand angkasa. The soccer pub itself is nothing to shout about. But if you see someone loitering outside the pub looking for customers, he would have photos of girls in his HP. Act interested and you can pick your girls and nego the price. Price differs greatly, so just use your guts feeling. SGD 35 -SGD 50 should net you a decent one, but dont expect too much ok.

If a security guard chase the pimp away, you can ask the security guard to show photos of his girls. He too will have plenty to show you hahaha.
Old 31-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
puteramedan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM Me with your budgets
Old 09-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
storyaboutaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Medan Happenings

Hi, is Medan's nightlife happening? Looking for scenes like in Batam or bkk. Please advise.
Old 16-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bjboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Medan Happenings

Bros, sorry to revive this thread. I am just wondering any bros got any good KTV to share at Medan which provide top quality female company?

Going to Medan with a group of friends in a few weeks time so want to do some research which I could not find much in here. This is our first trip, So would appreciate some kind bros who have been to Medan recently to advise.

Will definitely provide more input when I come back. Thanks.
Old 16-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

I found some of the old threads...

http://samsforum.store/showthr...ighlight=medan

can anyone tell if those older threads info still applicable...?

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bjboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed these are old threads. Not sure if the info still valid?
Old 22-01-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Medan, Indonesia

Any bros familiar with Medan? Will be going there for business trip sometime in May.
Old 13-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Will be in Medan next week. But looks quite bad from what I see in this thread. Sigh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1